CNBC SAYS TRUMP SHOULD LEARN FROM THE CONSEQUENCES JFK FACED FOR TAKING ON BIG COMPANIES

mobile.twitter.com/CNBC/status/821820204372099073

We shouldn't hold companies to agreements. That's bad. We should have elected Hillary because she won't stir the pot.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But JFK didn't take on big companies.

seriously, CNN calling for Trump to be assassinated?
WoW

You fell for clickbait

Reported that fucker to the fbi and secret service.

The article has nothing to do with JFK's assassination, but lets be honest here, the editors at CNBC know what they're doing when they publish a headline like this days before his inauguration.

is that a fucking threat?

she would have started ww3 lol libabies are such little cunts, i bet they would have blamed trump for ww3 if she made it happen

He took on the Fed.

I heard them say the same about the CIA. some faggot said "these guys have 6 ways from Sunday of ruining people" or something like that, with a smirk on his face.

I guess being run by a shadow Deep State government is fine as long as it means Trump has to be quiet.

are you threatening me?

>not knowing JFK's spat with big oil in cuba

heh as if they'd be so foolish to JFK trump now

trum has said enough wehre the jews are in hyper jew mode, they are ready to drop his ass any time they can find him. I wont doubt on inauguration day theres gonna be an attempt or hes gonna die.

And the CIA. Operation Northwoods.

what do you mean, they want to drop him before he becomes president anything they can do to stop it, hilliary was the key to ww3 and killing us all

They wouldn't use a firearm today. They'd give him a heart attack.

Or otherwise make it look like an accident. Maybe crash his plane?

I'm feeling real uneasy now, what should we expect in the next few months?

Don't they have a heart attack gun? Not even joking, I thought I heard of that before.

Godspeed,USA

Oh I know they don't come out and say it, but the "tow the line goyim or you'll be sorry" feeling is definitely there.

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

But what if there are survivors?

>Died on the way to the hospital

We need a war in this country and the MSM needs to be rounded up and fucking slaughtered, cartel style

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

>we need another civil war
No we don't. Fuck off, retard.

>lets be honest here, the editors at CNBC know what they're doing when they publish a headline like this days before his inauguration.

CIA controlled media.

crash the plane at sea, delay the coastal guards and send someone in scuba gear to deliver a lethal injection to the intended target

>this is what was used to kill Andrew Breitbart so Steve Bannon could take over

Yup.

You'd have to be a fool to believe anything they say.

>And then his coroner died under suspicious circumstances. Odd!

They're doubling down on being fake news. You'd think they would learn eventually...

Inb4 heart attack

they're super fucked.

they tried to clickbait and now they're getting a visit from the secret service.

There has to be consensus before something like that would happen. JFK and his brother pissed everyone off, and did not have the charisma to win the presidency without the democrat ballot stuffing machine. Trump wrestled the mantle away from the power elite by sheer force of will. That's not a thing one can easily put out of mind, and some people will defect to his camp, enough that consensus to remove him is denied, and the ball keeps on rolling. MAGA

>jfk gets assassinated by a communist
>cnbc is implying trump should "learn" (be assassinated) for taking on big companies
a-are they implying JFK was killed by not just communists?

will trump go down the way my favorite president did?

JFK was killed because he was going to implement a gold-backed currency.

CNBC should get banned from the White House

and all that try to promote violence against the government