This image triggers Sup Forums

This image triggers Sup Forums
Why the xenophobia? Why the racism?

WE

>Why the xenophobia? Why the racism?

triggered white boys that know that white women don't want them, only the sweet bbc

defending dignity by gurgling semen in the nightclub?

WUZ

We the White People, do not give a shit....Wow old Obama art, how edgy.

KINAGS

Oh go poo in loo somewhere else won't you.

D E S I G N A T E D

Who are these women?

>wearing the flag
i fucking hate women

and niggers too

The hijab can stay if she converts to Christianity cause she looks hot

They gonna print this as a full page ad so it can be used a protest material

>believing Muslims aren't commanded by their religion to be Muslims first
>not realising African Americans almost never drop the "African"
>implying white women don't become culturally self destructive without war
Sure.

We're xenophobic.

It's not like we expect them to either assimilate or recognise their shortcomings or anything, we're just racist xenophobes.

PS, don't come to Australia with the intent on staying unless you can handle absolute equality, it's always a foreign bitch (usually British or Indian) imposing affirmative action or quotas here. Always. It is not Australian to believe you deserve more whilst being no better, we make an exception for aboriginals because they actually are incapable of being better, are you? Because this is the only way you'll convince an Australian you need affirmative action in Australia.

I understand that. Who are they though? Why should I care about them? What have they done for America?

>image of captor-bonding

it's funny and it's pitiable.

THA PEEPUL AN SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Because fuck off, we're full.

Ideas do not have weight in the real world. DNA does.

Because white people founded this country. We can't even get a fucking "thank you" from these shitskins. Instead, they blame us for all of their problems. They leech of this country and all of its benefits and still complain that whites, the race that founded this country, are to blame for their ills. Fuck them.

I agree desu half the people crying equality are hacks who have achieved nothing, actions speak louder than words rise to a level through your skill that society has to respect you

>we the people
>no whites in a white majority country
it IS racist

No fuck you we made thing you go make thing. If you want to come here you need to bring juice and snacks and watch what the anime I'm watching. This is our tree house. House fricking rules

That's the thing, we allowed them. The successful shut the fuck up when the losers rose up and started demanding equity under the guise of equality.

Tell me, how has affirmative action helped your scheduled tribes and castes? Have they become better? Are they stronger? Has seeing all those people with slightly darker skin in nice jobs changed your impression of them? Or have they been pushed into positions they can't handle giving the impression that they actually do suck at what they do?

I couldn't not imagine that a million shitty professionals all coincidentally of the same ethnicity or gender wouldn't look worse than simply a lack of professionals of that ethnicity or gender, at least in the latter case someone can pipe up and say they work with one and they're fine. At the moment, they work with many of them and the minority of white men are consistently better due to actually earning their positions.

But sure, this equality I expect is totally racist. I'm so racist for wanting a level playing field.

Just the muricans, cause they still counsider their county white

Because mudslimes, nig nogs, and kikes are everything wrong in the world.

>even though it's abundantly clear people are fed up with that shit, they keep doing things like this
jesus christ, will it ever stop? i mean, it's not even funny anymore, just get over the fact the orange dude won and that whatever happen from here on out can not be reverted, for the best or worst remains to be seen though. Just stop fucking freaks...

"People"

>Why the xenophobia? Why the racism?

Because most of them are poor, jobless or retarded people. 80% of them aren't even white anyway.