Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's gonna be a great day indeed
The day when CNN collapses

>inb4 obama isnt leaving thanks to false flag or ww3

I'm so fucking hyped honestly.

>ARE YOU READY Sup Forums!!!!!

No, I need to grab some meds, food and water.

What time is it, fellow warriors of the great meme war of 2016?

its gonna be at 3am on saturday for us, ill stay up for it, i wanna see if theres an assassination attempt, also the police and bikies beating the shit out of sjw type faggots will be nice as well

50 shades of win

haven't been able to sleep for days. i live in alexandria va and the mood around here is tense.

almost 100k people are going to be protesting last i heard from pol. Its going to be a massacre wouldnt doubt if anyone is going to die

they do not know they are used like pawns - as soon as he is official, galactic armada will reveal itself to all of the earth and land down to welcome the emperor.

ufo sceptics btfo

So close to greatness. Can hardly wait.

Live stream available online?

Friendly reminder that tomorrow will be the day Trump bites the dust

Seriously what happens if something interrupts or just stops it? Will /pol form into a sentient blob of autism? What is the contingency?

That's what we usually do. I will genuinely start shooting if anyone tries to take this away from us.

>ARE YOU READY Sup Forums!!!!!
No.

does that mean you get to kill yourself when it doesn't happen?

cant wait to shitpost

Honest prediction:
Something will be tried by BLM or muslims, but it will be short lived and not get far at all as it'll get caught in the act. Would have to be premeditated entirely.

quints and it goes smooth

isis and the taliban have thrown their cocks on the table for this day, not sure if they will or not usually when they say it its (((them)) faking the statement or false flag terms. But usually its nothing

The only people that voted Trump were rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

The march on Saturday is going to be a PMS shitshow.

If they attempt to take Trump's life, I hope he goes full Manifest Destiny.

Have they said they would strike the inauguration? I imagine they'd strike elsewhere and make it bigger than ever before, just because of how secure the inauguration will be, have to wait and see i guess

Am in City and definitely voted for Trump.
Dumb ass tea lover

they said they want to kill trump on inauguration and strike it hard

I'm so fucking g scared he has so many enemies and (((they))) want him dead.

at this point i'm going to be really angry when you stop making this post

pls train a replacement before you kill yourself, leaf

Where are you all watching it? I'll be on Sup Forums for sure, but I'm not sure which stream will give the best coverage of both the inauguration and happenings

D-do we race war if he's killed?

cnn or ip cams near the white house if you find any

no we prepare for ww3 cause obamas not leaving

>implying people in the city are more mentally handicapped then a baseline retard

(((trump))) will be great

whoooh pol was right again.. pol is always right. Eat shit left scum. Nigger monkey goes back to the zoo.

maybe i'm already the replacement ;)

>yfw
youtube.com/watch?v=EmTz7EAYLrs

Having doubts about Trump, hope he's a good president, he'll be entertaining no doubt

>Implying Trump wasn't just there as a business man to market himself as a brand as he always did in order to get Pence elected.
Ahmed, you've been telling us Trump was a plant for so long it's hard to believe you're not in on the Islamic white genocide rollercoaster that has been happening through the destruction of the middle east therefore flooding the west with barbaric hordes of your kin.

Now piss off you rat kike kebab loving cuck.