What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-dreamers-undocumented-immigrants-232301
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>b-but Drumpf will save the white race

DRUMPFTARDS BTFOOOOO

This.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

politico.com/story/2016/12/trump-dreamers-undocumented-immigrants-232301

They get to take their degrees back to Mexico with them and improve their own nation with all their knowledge about gender studies!

Are all people from serbia this mentally deficient? I guess Eastern Europeans truly are not white.

Daily reminder not to give (you)s to the Serbtard.

He hasnt done anything worse than during his campaign. What made you decide to now be a former supporter? Oh thats right youre a typically dishonest democrat

t. Kosovar

Theyre trolls,serbs are probably the most pro trump country in the world

They will finally be able to DREAM in their own country

The fuck is a DREAMer?

The dreamers is liberal speak for those Obama saved from deportation. It is a reference to immigrants coming to the US to live the American dream.

To paraphrase Dune:
>A person needs new experiences. They jar something deep inside, allowing him to grow. Without change, something sleeps inside us and seldom awakens. The dreamer must awaken.

Sup Forums CONNED BY TRUMP

how fucking cucked do people have to be to fall for his lies?

what is a DREAMer?

But the american dream these days is crippling debt which forces people to take antidepressants to function so they can keep their job to keep their insurance to keep their antidepressants so they can function so they can pay the interest on their home.

Those spared by DACA

Those who have crippling debt are usually at fault themselves and has nothing to do with being an American.

another fake news article

Testify! Serbs are the most pro-Trump people in the world ! Are you retarded ? Clinton bombed us in 1999.

illegal immigrant who gets free college education

Those who have been visited by Dagoth Ur and received his blessing.

Nice

They'll be happy that they can finally go home legally.

It means that I can get an h1-b visa.

I wouldn't doubt something like this will happen. He backpedaled on sending illegals back when on the campaign trail. We'll be lucky if he sends the dangerous criminals back and even that won't be a solution. They'll just sneak back in to kill more people because the border will never be strengthened.

Immigration was thenonly thing I cared about this election and he has backtracked in everything so far. Fuck this

>Serbia
>Democrat
Ya wanna know how I can tell you're new here?
This is clearly the posting of the autistic Serb.

If he back tracks on immigration he will be dead to me.

Looks like (((Fake News)))

Nice try CTR

SAGE

Anyone who didnt see this coming when he came down the escalator isnt worth the air he breathes.

I supported Trump because I trust him to do whats best, not ot do what he says.

>Dtumpf turns out to be a Zionist stooge

DRUNPFKINS BTFO

Trump supporter from day one, but I've been interested to see butthurt like yours from people who didn't bother to actually read his immigration policies on his website or read between the lines when listening to his stump speech etc.

He never promised to deport everyone. He said we will build the wall and start deporting criminal aliens day one. Gang members also.

I wouldn't be surprised if we had a national referendum to determine the final settlement. I think it will be a point-based system that puts illegals who have not sucked our welfare system or gotten arrested into a pool alongside legal applicants.

That's exactly what we need to get the best immigrants. I'm OK if half or whatever get to stay as long as we keep the best and quickly banish the worst. The fact that we will have finally secured our border is huge. Here's another heads-up; Trump will probably announce that after negotiating with Mexico he's decided to split cost 50/50 (of course they will not send a check he's going to skim it off remittances or whatever). Dummies on left and right are going to "REEEEE!" but in fact that is a fair settlement and an amazing outcome. Only dummies that don't understand Trump will call that a flip flop or a failure. I don't see how so many people are still blind to his techniques he even talks about these methods some people just too dumb to listen :(

Hopefully he means they'll be happy because they'll get to see their families when he sends them back home

There's already a fence at the hotspots and Obama had deported literally millions of criminal hispanics over his 8 years. The institution is already in place, Trump will not have to change shit but he will take credit for it. Guaranteed he will not change anything from the previous policy once he has it thoroughly explained to him

Hey, fucking retard, the nigger what is about to leave didnt understand shit about meme magic.

That is all you need to solve any problem

that's not how sage works retarded australia poster

Kek

Or maybe they go back with a bunch of knowledge from being a coal miner

>Being this new

He'll only deport them instead of terminating them.

>Not recognizing the meme

Lurk more

That's it, I guess I'm a shill for HER now.

>make dreamers happy
he's going to put them to permanent sleep.
what else could make a dreamer happy.

Wrong

He's a business man, his buddies know how invaluable dirt cheap labor is, nig nogs ain't going to do the shit jobs.

>criminal aliens
every single one of them is a criminal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>civic nationalism

I like you man.

amnesty is the end of White people's power in America, they will become a diminishing minority in their own land

unless they rise up, which is fairly likely

you don't support White Genocide do you?