THEY FUCKING DID IT - the german AFD went total NSDAP - the press is RAGING

THEY FUCKING DID IT - the german AFD went total NSDAP - the press is RAGING.
Björn Höckes on of the leading figures of the german party AFD did a speech infront of party members saying: "germany has been betrayed. Politicians now and in the past try to cut off our roots denying germans their herritage. They try to twist our minds the way they want it to be. Germany is the only nation which puts such an shameful monument in its capitals heart (holocaust monument). The only solution is a total victory of the AFD to get our country back" the crowd is screaming: DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND

Lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-7085973.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM
youtube.com/watch?v=n-spzm8Jg-A
youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=3417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump got in and so will the AFD.

let me guess - most germans are horrified and he will be arrested for inciting hatred, right?

Post the link to the video please

Sooooo is he's literally Hitler?

DAK?

IS THIS THE SIGNAL?

Yes fucking rise up Germans and go nazi again.

Fantastic, let the rage unravel.

Na , freedom of speech still works here. Especially for politicians.
Everyone is mad tho, media is losing it over it.

I think some structure to remind people is fine. But as someone who actually walked by and through that thing.
IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WANTED TO BUILD A FOUNDATION AND JUST STOPPED ITS JUST STONE BLOCKS!

its ugly as sin.

AUF DER HEIDE BLUHT EIN KLEINES BLUMELEIN

>AFD gets into power
>Trump Won
>Brexit

4th reich finally. hopefully they don't go full retard this time around.

Media controls the narrative and portraits him like the new adolf, will it backfire?

I hope it's not too late, hopefully the Krauts can turn their country around, but with the cuckery in the past year alone, im not sure it will go so smooth

Can't [blank] the Hockes

What is it?

Is there still hope for Deutschland?

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Es hat begonnen.

Let it begin.

Did it backfire on trump? Trump and Nigel must back this man. Only then may kek bless him

Don't listen to these shills Krauts. Look at the flags, they are your new Jews, they have castrated you and spoiled your cuntry.

how are ordinary germans reacting though? turbo-cucks or are they starting to wake up. i get that at his rally they were cheering but that's not exactly a fair cross-section of your country.

I guess his own party will cut him off. He went fully hardcoremode. Guess thats just too far right wing for the next election.

For 60 years your media has made anyone who even spoke positively of German heritage out to be the next incarnation of hitler. I think (((they))) cried wolf a little too often. Ordinary people here in America are even starting to connect the (((dots))). Only a matter of time before europes sleeping giant wakes up and doesn't give a fuck about how the (((media))) paints it.

feels good

This reminds me V for Vendetta somehow.

What the fuck

He is a dangerous nazis. Thank god benevolent and righteous politicians from our leftist party already filed hate speech(volksverhetzung) charges against him

Deus vult

Please Germany Meme magic is real

ho lee fuk
video es where?

Björn "Remover of kike cocks" Höckes

he sorta walked into that resemblance himself though

We must consult the will of Kek

>crowd is screaming: DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND
GERMANY NO

BAD DOG!

This

Charges have already been filed

Lügenpresse goes full retard once again. When will the Germans wake up?

woke Germany is a million times scarier than woke America, we do some shit (see maifest destiny) but we are tempered by our puritan roots.
German niggers go hard whether its lol we love muslims or when the pendulum sweeps back, this shit gonna get crazy

spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-7085973.html

>Nun soll in der Mitte der wiedergewonnenen Hauptstadt Berlin ein Mahnmal an unsere fortwährende Schande erinnern. Anderen Nationen wäre ein solcher Umgang mit ihrer Vergangenheit fremd. Man ahnt, daß dieses Schandmal gegen die Hauptstadt und das in Berlin sich neu formierende Deutschland gerichtet ist. Man wird es aber nicht wagen, so sehr die Muskeln auch schwellen, mit Rücksicht auf die New Yorker Presse und die Haifische im Anwaltsgewand, die Mitte Berlins freizuhalten von solch einer Monstrosität.

>Rudolf Augstein

> DER SPIEGEL 49/1998

What do you think? with all the media propaganda etc.
It was a really dumb thing to do. Even the germans that are somewhat right wing or nationalistic are cringing. Because, you know, in the german mind theres was nothing worse than the holocaust ever.
People stil believe we made human skin lampshades and soap etc out of jews.
The indoctrination is that deep.

please just nuke germany already

Damn Germany, could you not bomb Rotterdam this time pls?

>too far right wing
This enrages me the most. That simple neutral statements like 'why teach our kids only guiltful stuff, let's bring some positivity in' immediately get stamped as ultra right wing because of muh jews. I hope people will wake up soon so moderacy can rule.

Not gonna happen, cuck.

POST A LINK

Why not? Rotterdam is worse than Amsterdam.

>Germany is the only nation which puts such an shameful monument in its capitals heart (holocaust monument).

He didn't say shameful monument but monument of shame. Stop twisting his words like the Lügenpresse does.

>looks like a pile of rocks
THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN

>Media controls the narrative and portraits him like the new adolf, will it backfire?

When they made that joke documentary about Hitler coming back to life, the people making it actually got angry because alot of germans were agreeing with "hitler" walking aorund talking to people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM

youtube.com/watch?v=n-spzm8Jg-A

Are you a retard? They just cherry picked a picture from a nazi with that pose and put a filter on höckes pictures. Probably could do the same with clinton or obama

fuck off, I'm all for Germany taking their country back, but you have to admit they have gone to the extreme in being "welcoming" and "tolerant" to a people who don't care about them or their country. rape siren pants? donating money to the family of the person who killed your daughter? the lax Christmas market attack reporting? hopefully it will change for the better, but like here, liberal media still spouts their shit like no tomorrow. It WILL be difficult, especially in Germany, but people already harbor a mistrust of Merkel, which helps.Sweden's too far gone, I hope Germany isn't.

Here is the Link
youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=3417

Top fucking Kek it's real

holy shit germany! we're gonna help get afd into office, just you wait

pointing while you speak is - well it's sort of passé now isn't it?

He sounds like an angry kermit the frog.

My uncle lives there :(

Meanwhile in leaf land.

Canadian asks Trudeau what will be done to ensure that only English speaking Canadians can access health care in Quebec. Trudeau refuses to answer the question in English, uses French instead.

See the leftists go completely silent about that.

The book is even better.

Literally nothing NSDAP about what he said.

He's also completely correct.

And now you guys are calling for his head. I don't get it.

Telling your fellow countrymen to stop hating themselves is hatespeech now.

good, maybe they can be a leading force in saving europe.

Whats the difference tho?

Really? I dont associate a raised finger while giving a speech with nazis.

Shameful monument is basically insulting the monument itself and what it represents.
Monument of shame is telling what it represents.

One of them means the monument itself is shameful, the other means it's dedicated to your shame.

Friendly reminder that everyone here that is allowed to vote must give its vote to the AFD. We have to send a strong signal to the Leftists.
Don´t be lazy and stay at home, go out and cast your vote, faggots.

It needs to be done.

We all know what needs to happen

Same. In fact I associate it with hajis.

>that like to dislike ratio, all those cucks in the comments
Germany is lost

What ever is happening in the world, wherever it may be. You can be sure Sup Forums will be opposed to it.

Total victory leads to total war

Ich bin ein auslander

not a bad speaker. is it something about the language, or something about the people :^)

Even Frauke is distancing herself from that
He pretty much hurt the AFD more than he helped

YES! NEXT REICH WHEN?

Time to turn this around and leave some redpills in the comments

what am i reading here german bro?
also did the speech in op's post actually happen?

Trump has been talking about Merkel fucking everyone over with immigration, and arresting people upset over the consequences lately.
Maybe he will force a deal on NATO wherein aĺl countries involved must address their citizens human rights in such a way as to tie the governments hands on supressing political dissent and opposition.

Its the language, its perfect for a speak like that.

This, hes gonna get kicked

literally nothing

funny, they said the same thing about trump

Maybe Bernd is actually a sleeper agent by the Verfassungsschutz or he got bribed to be radical and discredit the AFD.
Still, he woke up some people, which is good.
We will see if this really hurt the AFD, being radical did not hurt Trump either.

Will Germany rise again?

>Media controls the narrative
media doesn't control anything.. they just think they do.

Just embrace it. Don't think about the negative spin. Keep pushing the positive, you won't win anyone if you keep saying he fucked up. Make people think and associate with pride in their heritage, etc. Be positive when talking about this!

>what am i reading here german bro?
The leftist magazine DER SPIEGEL pretty much printed höcke's speech verbatim in 1998 already.
Theyre now calling him an anti semite and holocaust denier.
But they printed the same thing. Even written by the magazine's publisher itself.

How about you read the thread before asking?

I can't I don't know German

Na der Höcke is ein Beamter, kann also gut sein.

Also gerade nach dem NPD Verbotsverfahren so etwas kontroverses loszulassen ist entweder brilliante Taktik oder Sabotage. Bin mir beim Höcke noch nicht sicher.

That'll trigger Poland too. For good reason.

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMN KRAUT

No idea about most people, but the area where I deliver the lying press for a living apparently went full redpill over the Höcke speech. There was always that one house that flew a EU flag. Now there are five flying black-red-gold, three flying black-white-red and two flying Prussia's eagle. The Linkspartei sticker on that one door is replaced with an AfD one and this annoying kid who always calls everyone racist was awfully quiet while I bought my breakfast buns. Also my boss just had me know that we've apparently lost seventeen subscribers just today and if I had anything to do with that. If it indicates anything at all, things may be looking up.

Cmon Germany, let the hate flow through your veins. You know that these terrorist attacks are against you and your people. You know they will not stop. You don't want your child's head crushed by a truck. On top of that, you know who let these fuckers into your country. All must go back before it's too late. If there's any people who can quickly turn this shit around, it's you.

I'll never lose my hope in Germany.

How about you speak english here?

They better get some nationalism moving or the only things that will be moving would be Arab circumcized cocks in their wives and daughters.

Please destroy the entire randstad this time

Post the following

Ich bin einer sehr grosser Schwuler. Ich soll meiner selbst ausschalten, und so sollt ihr.

Like the vid and post in english?

they werent actors in look whos back?

I hope the best for your nation, GermanBro.