Stop worshiping the color of your dick and return to Christ

Stop worshiping the color of your dick and return to Christ.

How could anyone be atheist after pic related.

shoo, shoo, pacifist jew

Christianity is for cucks, it teaches you to be weak.

Nice flag you mountain gook.

god let me down for no reasons and I'm still trying to figure out what i did to piss him off.

you know that the american flag has a christian cross hidden in it?

dont exploit religion to push your batshit leftist agenda

Makes your cock weak cos you get your foreskin cut. Amirite?

let he who is without sin cast the first stone

Nope. You've just not studied it and fell for memes. The bible just dictates that war and fighting be righteous.

>implying female genital mutilation isn't 1,000 times worse

Foreskin is a useless flap of skin with a small amount of nerve endings.

Female genital mutilation is anatomically the same as cutting off THE ENTIRE HEAD OF THE PENIS (glans penis)

What's worse? Why concentrate so much on a harmless hygienic practice? you love dicks?

That's only after drinking wood alcohol

KEK ALERT! KEK ALERT! KEK ALERT!
REEEEEEEE ...But seriously, not everyone here is a white supremacist m8. Jesus is dead, a little late to worship that kike.

Ever prune a tree? Seen the result? Awww yeeahh!

This. I'd prefer no iconography but. This.

Dicks are clits on sticks and circumcision would need to be removing the head for you to be right. You also think women ejaculate and don't just urinate. You can't answer something with "don't talk about this you pejorative". And it is not a worthless practice for nothing. Women have a lot more gunk but nobody cares. They have a foreskin. We call it something different. You are cucked and a feminist vergin. Restore it. How about them apples. Christ comes back in Millennial Reign and then fulfills all the codes. For now in the Church Age we need faith. It is a tennis court of nerves
>men are trees
You ever see an unsheathed sword? Awww rust

>Female genital mutilation is anatomically the same as cutting off THE ENTIRE HEAD OF THE PENIS (glans penis)

Nope. There's a considerable variety of female mutilation some which is more trivial than male genital mutilation and some which is absolutely what you've described.

Either way I'm sure we can all agree that genital mutilation is wrong; unless you're a Jew in which case God designed you to be tortured as a baby and to have that 'useless flap of skin' sliced and sucked off by a Rabbi.

I already did

We're not supposed to call ourselves rabbis. Onanism isn't masturbation and nofap gives cancer. And sodomy is inhospitable rape. Some say Adam and Eve are kind of "masturbating" to "reflect God's glory". Eve is of Adam's glory. And Adam of God's. God is above sex and genders but He has no womaniness. Are there any female angels? No

Can I finish my backlog before I return to Christ?

Did Judas go to hell?

Absolutely. He is on the 9th circle being devoured live by the three-headed Beast for eternity.

Felipe II of Spain worked so hard and this is what you guys made of his legacy.

Neurologically male circumcision is identical to FGM. Those nerve endings make a huge difference

Catholics aren't Christian

ITT: christfags who hate sandniggers while worshipping a sandnigger. Unable to reconcile the two, they must lie to themselves about what he really looked like.

kek

Jesus teaches you to be a man

>get slapped
>turn the other cheek

That's real fucking manmode right there mother fucker, any other religion or lack there of would've went full bitch mode and either a. cried b. ran away c. fight back

Christianity is for men not punks

>Believing that composite computer animated sketch.

The area of Christs birth during his time was historically much whiter than it is now. Only after the Fall of Rome and the subsequent Islamic conquests and invasions from the much darker Middle East did it become shitskin territory.

That image was created by an atheist to rustle jimmy's and get Christians doubting their faith.

although I suppose if we want to get really technical it doesn't matter what skin color he was

but he didnt have free will, he was destined to betray jesus

Alpha male Muhammad triggers the christcucks.

My dick is this sort of beige color. Not worth worshiping. Now my asshole on the other hand is this really cute light pink. I love it. Best color is asshole color.