Why are white people trying to appropriate / claim Egypt?

Why are white people trying to appropriate / claim Egypt?

The fucking statues look black. I mean, I'm as pro-white as the next guy on Sup Forums but this is kind of ridiculous

God damn you're a fucking idiot.

Most african american can't grasp the fact africa is fucking huge. SAD!

>God damn you're a fucking idiot.
Not an argument.

go to egypt and ask them what they think about the melanized egyptian kangz

they will laugh in your face

becuase paint oxidises

>not know the difference between N. Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa.
>not realizing that the "black" Ethiopians that also ruled Egypt are closer to Arabs than Niggers

They look Arab because they were Arabic, they sure as shit weren't niggers.

Look there is acient egypt, then the pharaon was a mix between north egyptian(mostly middle eastern feature) and south egyptian (nubian features) some times the pharaon was only north egyptian and sometimes only south egyptian(black)
And the there is Alexander the Gr8, conquere egypt, die, one of his greek general, Ptolemy get egypt.
>greek,white dynsasty
And then middle eastern again.

Africa can only be saved with the divine power of Jammeh.

i know a few egyptian guys, they look exactly like they did thousands of years ago.

>calling tutanhamun "kang tut"

i want all anglos to fucking die

>pissed at anglos for speaking a different form of same indo-european based langauge

WE

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
steals
SO U BE SAYIN
gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
eats a skittle
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
licks teeth and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE GON BE
dindu nuffins
FINNA WE GON BE
sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
pulls up sagging pants
SO WE GON BE
instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
scopes dem titties
SO WE GON BE
shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
chucks spear
AYYYOO SOM FINA
sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
strokes welfare check pensively
WE GON BE
throws gang sign
SOM FINNA
swings from basketball hoop
WE GON BE
grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
participates in a drive-by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
converts to Islam
U SAYING WE GON BE
repeated World Star yelling in the background
SOM FINNA
sells crack
SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Arabic
>not niggers
U wot?

>implying he couldn't be tanned due to the sun
>implying statue tells the true colors
>and haplogroups don't
Haha on you.

how do you get blacks from these, user?

f(ith)pbp

>egyptians
>white

They were not white, they were not black.
The racial concept of white or black did not even exist in the times of Ancient Egypt.

Looks about the same to me.

Arabs used to be people, but look at this;

>because of islam:
> mass destruction of culture and heritage for being insulting to god
>mass stagnation of societal development
>mass destruction of culture and heritage for neighboring non-muslim countries
>14 centuries of american slavery tier eugenics of killing anyone who thought differently, anybody smart enough to ask questions, anybody who displayed enough intelligence to threaten leaders
>14 centuries of inbreeding

Of course they're animals. Islam is the religion of death and destruction, and through its militant practice it has crafted the perfect unempathetic, stupid, violent carrier.

It probably existed given they went out of their way to show they weren't black like nubians.

Stop trying to niggerfy every great civilization you nigger muslim serb shitposting faggot piece of trash.

The whole of Egyptian history has been about being claimed and appropriated by any neighboring state that isn't completely sand.

Why blacks and whites are so obsessed about the Ancient Egyptians? The Egyptians don't even care about themselves.

Am I the only person in the world that has ever seen an arabian/middle eastern guy in real life ? They are nor white and nor black, it dosen't seems so hard to understand.

This nigger must be face blind or something.

Why are indos trying to appropriate /claim Egypt? The fucking pictures look finnish. I mean, I'm aso pro-indo as the next guy on Sup Forums but this is kind of ridiculous.

DNA tests

this

do you think they could clone Tutankhamun like in jurassic park

I spent years studying in Egypt. I was there when the DNA results came in and the shit storm that followed.

The ancient Egyptians believed that they inherited civilization from the gods or primeval ones. The story of Atlantis comes to us from Egypt. The ancient Egyptians beloved that the gods came to their land after a great flood and bred with their women and created the Egyptian people's. Those with royal blood were seen as having the most godly seed in them and/or could trace their fathers line all the way back to the gods. The ancient Egyptians had a tumultuous relationship with incest. For the common man it was looked down upon because it breeds weakness, but for the royals it was accepted and expected. The Egyptian preisthood wanted to go back to the golden age of gods and tried to bring out godly characteristics from the royal bloodline by arranging marriages between family members to 'reclaim what was lost.' King Tut seems to have a lot of European DNA but he had no living heirs. Which leads me to believe that his lineage stems from the same forefathers as modern European men. There go one can only assume that the gods/primeval ones were the same ancestors of European men. Which leads me to ask where did Europeans come from? The continent seems to have been colonized from west to east and not the other way around. Also the oldest swastikas are found in Europe in France and Spain.

Ancient egyptians were black tho. You need to get over it.

Yeah, lets bring back that fuckin' dweeb, not Napoleon or Genghis Khan...

It's not a matter of concept is a matter of genetics.

>paint doesnt age
k