If the USA (+allies) and Russia (+allies) joined forces, how long would it take to BTFO China?

My guess, less than a year...

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/06/29/vladimir-putins-china-visit-put-his-weakness-and-desperation-on-full-display/
fortune.com/2017/01/18/leadership-diversity-bottom-line-career-advice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Less than 1 week

Less than one day.

under one nanosecond

We already won.

china was controlled opposition

jews are the real enemy

We could btfo China without allies or Russiastan
Tbh they would all probably slow us down

China would be crushed by the U.S. with no contest.

We have 6,000 nukes and the world's greatest Air Force. They have:

>A
>FUCKING
>RAMP

... shit that's actually pretty neat.

No, stupid people are who can't counter the Jew. Stop showing your fear you fucking pussy. God I hate you faggot pussies.

0 seconds.

>Russia
>allies

How the fuck do they land on that thing? Or do they just crash into the Ocean after the mission is done?
Or is it more of a kamikaze thing?

Less than a week if you hit all their noodle factories.

China will bend over to the west like it always has.
I'm more concerned if they'll actually stop the proxy wars or if the eternal jew will keep pushing his agenda.

Russia and USA are Israel puppets. They're at war in middle east to build the Greater israel, sending to Europe millions of refugees.

We're not going to accept that. Soon, WWIII will start. Europe and China will unite against Israel,Russia and USA.

You're doomed bro.

that's assuming that putin is drooling over trump that he's willing to make enemies with whomever trump hates. Putin is smarter than that.
But to answer your question, it won't be easy to btfo a country that's doing your work for you.

>Russia
>siding with USA instead of China
lmao

They don't want to be your friends, they just want you to not interfere with their land grabs.

This.

We'd rather not be friends with chinks either, sadly since US is following not a president but a doctrine that was made to counter USSR in 40s we don't have much of a choice.

you are ASSuming alot. Chill

>don't know how aircraft carrier works

t. 12-year-old leaf

You're not friends with the chinks, you're their vassal state. Just look at Putin looking so pathetic at his recent state visit to China. Notice how in the deals you sign with China, they get the best terms. It's clear who's boss in that relationship.
fortune.com/2016/06/29/vladimir-putins-china-visit-put-his-weakness-and-desperation-on-full-display/

I mean that means its literally every ecenomic super power in the world vs china so not long. Kind of a stupid question

>fortune

Truly great source

fortune.com/2017/01/18/leadership-diversity-bottom-line-career-advice/

I never thought someone could shitpost this strongly. Are you simply powered up by the sevens get?
Seriously though, they barely have any nukes that can hit Moscow. And they most definitely do not have any that can do unfixable damage to the US.
In a real war their millions of cannon fodder won't do much.

>A leaf thinks russia is a vassal state

kek

>uniting with Russia to buttfuck China
>creating a new white-sphere of influence to fuck the rest of the world without remorse
>the end of neo-liberalism and degeneracy

sign me up

'Kay.
You provide the ground troops, though.

>tfw triggered some rooskies

>eat shit in front of someone
>they react negatively
>"HA TRIGGERED”

>shitposting hard
while your nation's corrupt elites are laundering ill-gotten gains in Vancouver real estate

>ground troops

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah okay. We'll send them in right after we turn the entire nation into radioactive glass.

That's the plan. We have less half of your population, out of which males are less than a half, out of which battle-worthy are forty percent at best. We simply can't waste troops on dealing with the irradiated hellhole that once was China, you have millions of nignogs to spare.

>colonization of Vancouver
good for you m8

More azn cuties for me
>tfw white man's penis

that's even better, racemixing yes!
> mfw everyone on earth would have the noble han blood in their veins