What is Sup Forums's consensus on mixed-race individuals?

What is Sup Forums's consensus on mixed-race individuals?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/070718-african-origin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I was mixed.

They're the best of both worlds.

Around half blacks, partially relax!

The only acceptable mixed race individuals is aryan/anglo mixes.

They're usually more intelligent than inbred people

I'm half Native and half white, native people think I'm white. White people think I'm native. Wtf am i

Same here
Feel free to talk to me or my biological son anytime

>same as mixed drinks...its for faggots and degenerates.

OP is mixed.

I pity them. Not because "muh superior genes" but because they're losing their cultures and will probably be torn about it forever.

I doubt many of them give that much of a fuck tbqhwy

It sucks

You don't fit in anywhere except with your specific half-breed types

> t. hapa

White father/xxx mother is fine.
The other way is oven tier.

you're an individual. who you are is not dictated by who you were born to; of course they will affect your person, but it is your responsibility to take what you will from whatever influence you desire.

>Sup Forums says that if you racemix your white genes are "irreversably destroyed"
>despite the fact that white people already have african genes, while africans get neanderthal genes irreverably injected into them, and that they now carry blue eye/white skin alleles where they had none before

Really excited the electrons.

Aryan/Anglo master race reporting in

>despite the fact that white people already have african genes
>I don't know how genetics work: the post

If you weren't half nigger, your IQ would be high enough to understand that is bullshit.

>I don't know how genetics work: the post

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/07/070718-african-origin.html

>muh out of Africa theory
>what is evolution
>genes do not mutate over time

>what is evolution

Evolution doesn't remove genes. If you were that way inclined, you could force a human baby to grow a tail. The genes are still there, they're just dormant.

>genes do not mutate over time

They do, and now mixed race Africans have them. When an African breeds with anyone outside of Africa, they literally inherit the genes of a non-human species (neanderthals).

mongrels, call them mongrels

As a man who values the civilization, tradition and one Holy Faith the most, I have no problem as long as the fit into traditional community. Same thing about race-mixing. Any individual that expresses traits unacceptable (thug culture, expanding islam, minority promoting ethnic-nationalism, rabid leftism) can't be a part of the community and civilization possesing full rights.

as long as they are conservatives, i don't really fucking care.

And yeah, i'm pretty sure they can be mixed and still conservatives, even though that rarely happens when the father is a nigger, it's still possible i guess.

I'm beyond mix race lol. Got like 5 different races in here. Though 9/10 looks and top 5% iq. Challenge me you basement dwelling albinos. Whites are weak

Is it degenerate for a while man to date a mixed(black/white) qt?

delete this thought. the only based race is the white race.

>I wish I was mixed.
with white?