Honestly, right wing policies are indefensible when it comes to the economy

Honestly, right wing policies are indefensible when it comes to the economy

Other urls found in this thread:

visualcapitalist.com/video-donald-trumps-20-trillion-problem/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-presidents-economic-decisions-matter-eventually/
gbr.pepperdine.edu/2012/10/presidential-cycle-and-stock-market/
princeton.edu/~mwatson/papers/Presidents_Blinder_Watson_Nov2013.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, the economy thrives when the middle class thrives. Not when the (((republicans))) put their hoarding policies in place.

>presidents directly control employment

mom, what is a business cycle?

wait it went down with regan, what does that mean??? mhmmmm really made me think

thank god the bushes are dying.

Stupids Republicans, right?

Glad we elected Trump

Obongo added almost 10 trillion dollar debt to the economy. He was a total disaster

visualcapitalist.com/video-donald-trumps-20-trillion-problem/

>Implying all pollices have immediate affect
>Implying Dems just don't pull government jobs out their ass and make taxpayers pay people to do literally nothing

tax policies

Also forgot to add "unemployment" is a retarded stat because it the amount of people getting unemployment benefits, not the ammout of people without a job. So less people could be working and "unemployment" can still go down. Not to mention underemployment as well

You want to know the funny part? It takes in between 4-8 years for enacted policies to take effect. The only thing this shows is that there's an increase after Reps, and a decrease after Dems. In case that's too complicated for you:
>Dems are morons who take the positive effects of someeone else's work and yet never hold any responsibility for their own.

OP is too stupid to understand that LBJ's low unemployment came from conscription into the vietnam war and massive domestic spending ..

the inflation that those two caused created unemployment for nixon, ford, carter, and reagan .. after which it resolved ..

this chart as well as OP is retarded ..

lol if you seriously believe that

if this why true why did the republicans spend the last 8 years promising me that obama was destroying america

also, why are you unable to offer any evidence of your claims?

>It's Israeli BHO supporter

HEADS IN THE GAME AND OUT OUR ASSES MEN

#REPEALHARTCELLER

>if this why true why did the republicans spend the last 8 years promising me that obama was destroying america

Because Republicans are retarded.

Thats a big coincidence recessions always happen under the GOP.

Republicans just approved adding $2 Billion a day to the deficit

Well then good thing Trump isn't a true conservative.

Could federal interest rates being artificially kept low answer that?

Really? It looks to me like unemployment went both up and down at various points, and that the president was sometimes a Republican and sometimes a Democrat. Your graph pretends that the only numbers that matter are start number and end number - when the graph clearly shows that economic crises can occur under presidents of either party.

>lol if you seriously believe that
Aww, the public school pleb thinks he knows anything. Very cute.

>if this why true why did the republicans spend the last 8 years promising me that obama was destroying america
Doesn't understand politics and negotiation.

>why are you unable to offer any evidence of your claims?
Never offered to evidence my claims. But you've got to some special kind of stupid if you think something as expansive as a nation can immediately and across the board enact changes. The only time it happened was the New Deal, and that was in crisis, and only had a limited effect, WWII was needed to complete it. Not very complicated.

Also, as far as evidence, it looks like what I'm talking about (I've only skimmed the articles to make sure they were in the ballpark). And if you weren't such a gigantic cunt, you could google this yourself:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-presidents-economic-decisions-matter-eventually/

gbr.pepperdine.edu/2012/10/presidential-cycle-and-stock-market/

princeton.edu/~mwatson/papers/Presidents_Blinder_Watson_Nov2013.pdf

Wow. What was Reagan doing wrong, he was anti-trend for the usual REP increase of unemployment?

>1 post by this ID

But doesn't it take several years before policies come into action?

It's because of the endless wars the US starts with other countries.

If that stops and infrastructure is built all throughout the US, this will improve

>I love all this race war propaganda that the president is supporting
Thanks Obama

I didn't realize Obama wrote the national budget. Oh wait, the house and senate controlled by the republicans for the last 4 years have done that.

Didn't realize that Obama only served four years. Why isn't he running for reelection?