Sup Forums is done for

That's it guys, I am almost on the edge of giving up on Sup Forums.
All these JIDF threads make me feel sick.

>americans are 60% white, they can't be saved
>europeans are not white because achmeds
>white women are whores, praise the asian waifus
>women are whores by nature, disregard them
>hey guise, what about israel
>communism/islam is based because they don't like degeneracy
>neopaganism/atheism is based, fuck christianity
>white women love BBC, white men are cucks
>trump is a orange retard, praise the clinton
>do you regret voting for trump?
>germans/nordics are inferior to mediterranean peoples
>mediterranean people are based, vikings were niggers
>anglos are inferior to other whites
>slavs are not white
>estonians/finns are mongols
>women will always be feminists
>black people actually were kangz, whitey BTFO
>/x/-tier bogpill threads
>smoking is redpilled, non-smoking is for nerds
>alt-lite is as bad as marxism because they are not naming the jew in every vid and go 14/88
>[insert random redpilling youtube channel] is a jew
>american conservatives are retards, gun control is redpilled
>libertarianism/ancap is a superior form of governing
>is [insert a random hobbie that has nothing to do with politics] redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y9x6stEOSyA&t=912s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

Sounds like a great life decision. Enjoy the rest of your life.

>yet you weak willed faggots are compelled to reply to b8

Pic related OP. Your key to freedom

made me kek, you might be right

You aren't going anywhere. Now help us redpill these newfags.

Why did you even took Sup Forums seriously? If you want an echo chamber there is stormfront.

there is just too much of them to redpill them. I quite honestly feel exhausted, since it's always a 50/50 chance of a person either shitposting, or actually being a leddit influx who is genuinely looking to get redpilled.

I give my best and I post on Sup Forums like crazy, day and night, but my patience is wearing thin, because I don't know the ratio of shitposter/newfag anymore.

Then take a break. But you can't leave forever, this place gets under your skin.

We all need a breather. But when you come back, administer redpills like the rest of us.

We're finally winning, don't give up now.

enjoy liberal tears, what the inauguration

rewatch this over and over again:
youtube.com/watch?v=y9x6stEOSyA&t=912s

Never give up user. We will win. I've seen worse influxes. I CAME HERE in a worse influx. And this place got to me. That's how I know it ill work.

you're only problem is you've been on Sup Forums too much, acute toxicity. Take a vacation.

WNs were an influx once :^) too.

t. Been here since /new/

I wanna leave this place.

thanks for the pep talk, you are absolutely correct, I am not gonna leave, but perhaps take a break soon

alright desu I will

I came before the stormfront invasion

There really is no leaving.

calm down Sup Forums has been much worse before, it's actually quite alright now. there has always been blue pilled dissent on Sup Forums

>Australia is 75% white
>Canada is 75% white
>Britain is 80% white
>New Zealand is 69% white
>America is 60% white
What the fuck? What is going oh with the anglosphere?

Bye. Take the other stormfaggots with you and live your homoerotic fantasises somewhere else.

>americans are 60% white, they can't be saved

Remember Apartheid.

>europeans are not white because achmeds

Stupid argument.

>white women are whores, praise the asian waifus

That's why we need traditionalism.

>women are whores by nature, disregard them

All older women I know (like my mother, aunts and grandmothers) are not like that at all. They're loyal and respectful, instead of the no good hedonistic piece of shit liberal women we see today.

>hey guise, what about israel

Fuck them.

>communism/islam is based because they don't like degeneracy

So what? They're still shit.

>neopaganism/atheism is based, fuck christianity

I prefer philosophy.

>white women love BBC, white men are cucks

Every single one of them.

>trump is a orange retard, praise the clinton

Why do you let this get to you?

>do you regret voting for trump?

Shills.

>germans/nordics are inferior to mediterranean peoples
>mediterranean people are based, vikings were niggers
>anglos are inferior to other whites
>slavs are not white
>estonians/finns are mongols

We're all brothers as far as I'm concerned. Ignore the trolls.

>women will always be feminists

Wrong.

>black people actually were kangz, whitey BTFO

This just shows how sad and pathetic niggers are.

>/x/-tier bogpill threads

Boringpill threads.

>smoking is redpilled, non-smoking is for nerds

Smoking fucks you up real good. Let niggers smoke, let them get skinny as fuck. Hit the gym.

>alt-lite is as bad as marxism because they are not naming the jew in every vid and go 14/88

They should name the Jew. Why shouldn't they? Naming the Jew is the most important thing after 14.

>libertarianism/ancap is a superior form of governing

Libertarians and anarchists are all on the psychopathic spectrum. They value greed and selfishness, not their people.

Top kek mate, you can't handle the banter

>"pol is satire xD"
well memed, my leddit friend

>No Krauts
ahahahah losers

its not bantz though, just shills shilling shills

Not at all, I get the impression most of this place is where already redpilled people come to throw ideas around and bantz. It's been that way for a while after the split in 2014, a lot of people left for a new chan (8pol) and started spreading to new communities too. You also have to take into account that people are tired of the same old, and some of us have been redpilled for many years. I might be projecting too much, but for me it's just post-irony at this point. I get legitimate laughs at times here from how ridiculous and veiled things are.

Of course there are some newfags who aren't from the time when this place was serious business, which is why there should be redpill threads from time to time.

I'm sure some are, but it's amusing nonetheless

go to stormfront if you want a safe space nigger

sorry you were triggered!

I am not so sure these days. Sup Forums has made the headlines more than few times over the past month, and I am quite sure that r/the_donald keeps pouring here non-stop, and not knowing we are white nationalist not trump bandwagon, they keep making these satirical shitposts to "trigger the autists", but how can I fucking be sure I can help out a sincere newfag, when some committed lefties leave these "1 post by this ID" baits and they always get 300+ replies, every fucking time.

>slavs aren't white
Does crypto-Anglo count?

QUICK! Someone give me a quick rundown on them

WAAAH!
EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS JDIF AND HOW DARE THEY POST THEIR OPINION AND WHATEVER THEY LIKE ON AN UNCENSORED ANONYMOUS SITE!

>t. you

we'll be here while you take a break

thx :ˇ)

You will hang in there soon sholmo.

I understand, however in my experience actual newfags come here, they cringe then they are confused then they laugh. As soon as they start laughing, they won't leave. After that they start getting involved and start browsing other Sup Forums colonies as well and formulate their own opinions which are surprisingly in line with what was preached before. Beneath all the humour, that view is still deeply ingrained in board culture.

I was worried when a european internet friend of mine started browsing here without my knowledge after I opened his eyes during the September 2015 turning point. After a while he told me about it and I thought he'd steer to a wrong path, that he'd become some civic cuck or deny the Jewish problem. I wanted him to go to 8pol first because it's still serious business and all that. Turns out I was wrong and he turned out just fine, admittedly I gave him a little push in the right direction. That's all that is needed though, drop a few redpills from time to time like Alerta Judiada's videos, the Kalergi Plan, etc. Wrap it up in good humour and increasingly sophisticated memes and you're all set.

Dont waste time on shills, this place is full of them. They are being mentally handicaped on purpose

>taking Sup Forums seriously
Get a life, faggot. The only reason you're freaking out over a website is because you spend way too much time on it. Go outside, speak to people, focus on your job.

This.

You can see pol was taken over by the jews because no threads about monarchy ever get traction

>"Sup Forums is satire xD"
It's hard to summarize this up in a short sentence but I try: I am genuinely convinced in Sup Forums-tier politics and I am willing to dedicate myself to further redpill the normies, so we can save our people and our race.

ok desu

kek

You have a good point, thanks for the voice of reason. I have seen some posts where former shills or dedicated shitposters have accidentally become redpilled because they have become addicted to this place, and only way to fit in is to become redpilled on everything that Sup Forums mostly talks about, which is not a bad thing at all.

Yes, because when someone disagrees in a way that does not make sense or only makes sense to suit particular perverted agenda should be taken into account.
Get a life sholmo

You're an idiot. Many things on pol are memes but they are based on reality and this reality will hit you hard.. well maybe not you seeing as how you live in a shithole but it's very real for Europe.

Grow up or gtfo

You dumb fucking cunt you stay and opost on the internet instead of froming political parties/militias/gangas to fight and advocate for race war and cleansing of the white race literal loser.

this

I am not a dumbass looking to get imprisoned. I am intelligent enough to know that we have to win over some hearts and minds before the race war, and we need internet for that.

You should learn how to seperate emotins from rational thinkng, and start to see things in a neutral way - fact based.

kids, it's never too late

stop focusing on what you can't fix and start focusing on what you actually can do to not only survive to the fall of our civilization but to success from it, so you will lead the next one with non degenerancy and isolated from leafs and shitskisn

"I love you roadless frog"

I hate that sort of pics, fuck you spain.

says the mountain-Jew

Sup Forums has always been a cesspit you cuck. It's nothing new.

Why not just ignore them? Let others rage at the Üntermenschen, and make a new thread for us better people.

>Go outside, speak to people, focus on your job.

>go outside
>lives in south africa
>goes outside
>gets lynched by niggers
>family gets raped by niggers
>go outside

>what is cointelpro

>I am not a dumbass looking to get imprisoned. I am intelligent enough to know that we have to win over some hearts and minds before the race war, and we need internet for that.

The time for redpilling is over. Check out my thread:

Its inaccurate, we had a bunch of colonies in Africa and helped settling the USA massively, there are still cities with German names

>Giving up
You are not a man. But you are right in some things. We must create daily redpill threads.

>Sup Forums is a meme
Nope. Its a place of red pills.
Just keep ignoring the shilling and look for the real red pills and the good discussion of actual Sup Forumsacks. I guarantee you, they outweigh the JIDF shills by the hundreds.

OP can't handle the Bogpill

>I guarantee you, they outweigh the JIDF shills by the hundreds.
The problem is that triggering content actually gets the most attention, so they'll always clutter the front page and have the most replies. If everyone agrees with you, you get no replies and no attention.

But you will find the red pills in the triggering threads too. Someone will always post the truth. If you can not spot that truth, you should
>Lurk moar

About that divide and conquer
>x is not white
shit:
>pic related
Post this in every thread of this kind.

>faggots from Reddit and ctr flood in during elections
>stay afterwards to continue trolling
>ctr generals finally cough sputter and die

Idk if I like this timeline