Are you ready for the happening?

Are you ready for the happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170119004755/https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake?utm_term=.gvGg4gv7l#.wjRdedyAo
twitter.com/bessbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These people really are like children.

>inb4 48 hours hurr durr it's already passed
yeah nobody can tell exactly WHEN they will release
but it will be before the inauguration, to ruin it
imagine how awkward it will be
inauguration while TVs run the "NIGGER!" clip over and over and over

Oh wow, so damaging, saying Nigger. Fucking idiots, pretty sure their all female staff came up with that "damaging" tape.

>the n-word
WTF, thats what happen to a country when they listen to the idiots, they can't even post nigger

It's too late to matter.

They could have a 4k video of him calling a black kid in a hospital bed a nigger And then shooting him with a squirter gun full of grape soda.

It doesn't matter.

God I hope it's true. I hope he comes out and just says "yeah? So what? Niggers are animals."

Buzzfeed already reported that they fooled Paul Joseph Watson with this. I think some foreign weirdo pretended he worked for NBC or whatever. Anyway they are laughing that he took it seriously. There was a thread on cripplechan.

isn't this shit kind of illegal

>Justin Bieber says nigger and no one bats an eye
>Paula Deen said nigger many decades ago and she loses her job

>Ted Danson does blackface and says nigger several times and no one bats an eye
>Trump MIGHT have said nigger one time and everyone loses their fucking minds

Niggers.

IMPEACHMENT.

Now no one will vote for him come election

Opps . .

>KILL THE FATMAN
KILL THE FATMAN
>KILL THE FATMAN
KILL THE FATMAN

>IMPEACHMENT.
The Wall Just Got 10 Feet Taller

Here's the archive.
web.archive.org/web/20170119004755/https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamieross/this-guy-tricked-infowars-into-publishing-a-completely-fake?utm_term=.gvGg4gv7l#.wjRdedyAo

He already polls at 0% among blacks. The people who voted for him didn't care about grabbing em by the pussy I doubt anyone will care about nigger except Democrats who are already crying anyway

CNN/Buzzfeed are discredited 100% now. It's really bizzare that they were not SHUT DOWN yet. Nobody will belive them anymore and take seriously anyway

I kek'd. I hope it's real, too, but what he needs to say is, "even African Americans hate niggers".

It's not like it matters. Hillary wouldn't denounce her "mentor" who was a fucking Klansman. People don't actually give a shit about racism because everyone is racist. They only care when someone from the other side of the aisle does it or how it makes them look.

Las vallas no sirven, solo veamos a Melilla. Esas púas necesitan tener fuego.

I just want everyone who reads this thread to know. This is what happens when you give leftists power and let them get established into the state, education and media.
They can't be trusted to protect western democracy or western values.

Just look at the way they are behaving after an election loss.

>buzzfeed
>CNN
wow it's literally nothing

The only people that voted Trump were rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for Hillary.

>saying nigger and treating sluts like sluts is far, far worse than starting world war 3, participating in a global pedophillic cabal and tossing secret government information in front of the whole wide world

What is it with liberals? Are they just delusional or literally retarded?

Liberalism seems to be an illness with symptoms similar to those of islam - it turns people into raging fucking retards.

Doesn't fucking matter, he's going to get sworn in and become president, L M A O

Hello, face flaying pigmy.

We speak human languages here, so kindly fuck off back to smelly cartelland.

>buzz

>feed

Wtf murrica, i thought you have freedom of speech.

2016 called, it wants its memes back
>roasted

It's a video if him calling someone an uncle Tom, literally nothing

I know you are joking but I dont get this argument, why would people living outside cities be less intelligent than people in cities?

It's a meme you dip

Meme or not, I have seen it been used by leftists many times

It's self explanatory if you happen to be a non-mongol. Agriculture, farming, manual crafting, factory production, etc. are as a rule concentrated in less urbanised areas. And again, as a rule, people engaged in those activites are usually worse educated than city-based proffessionals doing mental labour, i.e. businessmen, doctors, scientists, bankers, engineers, lawyers, teachers and so on. Most small towns have like 1-2 doctors, several lawyers and a few small businesses and that's it.

I cannot fathom what's so hard for you to understand.

>CNN
>Buzzfeed
Fake news.

It's not real guys. The story is fake. Well, the story was real but the guy who fed the story to infowars was making it up.

Tom Arnold has the video anyway. He recorded it when he was reviewing footage on celebrity apprentice. He's also said he's never going to release it because he said his family gets constantly hounded by 'Alt-Right nuts'.

It's nice everyone rationally thought about their responses to the story though instead of shouting "LIBERALS ARE A DISEASE"....

oh, wai-

>He already polls at 0% among blacks.
That was back when he only had a 1% chance of winning, now he poll at REALNIGGA% among blacks.

I kind of wish this was true.
Mainly because it is too late and it would be piss funny if Trump started as President while a clip of him saying nigger was doing the rounds. I might actually get to say and write "nigger" instead of 'the N word' without people losing their shit. Call me cracker, I don't give a fuck. Me and my many friends from other races give each other shit about our cultures because it's fucking funny, people need to chill the fuck out.
Nigger!

Nope - but I AM happy for the reddening.

OMG he said a naughty word!!!1! I'm telling Mummy!!!!

Prepare your pesos, Paco. Your time is coming soon enough.

On average, city people's IQ is somewhat higher, that's what all of the leaf shitposting hinges on.
This means nothing on its own, though. You can be an omnicidal maniac with an IQ of 190 or a nationalist with an IQ of 90. It has no bearing on what political position is correct or not.

Anyway, anyone using this "argument" implies that "dumb" people voting is somehow a problem. A problem that needs solving.

People that use this "argument" consider themselves more worthy/legitimate than "dumb" people.

They're effectively considering themselves the aristocrats before the plebs, and they're butthurt that the plebs won.

if they had this video it would have been released before the election.

>Trump try to bring peace to blacks and end violence
>Peaceful liberals keeps trying to spark a race war
Wew!

I would pay good money to see that video

thats hilarious that hes implying he wouldnt release it in a heartbeat if he actually had it,
Tom Arnold is such a non entity these days hes probably itching for any type of attention whatsoever. hence claiming he has the tape
> guys i totally have video evidence of Trump raping Huma Abedin while she slept in a bed that HIllary and Bill were using the night before
>i just wont release it because the alt-right keep hounding me about it and that somehow doesnt make me want to release the tape out of spite or my hatred of the president elect

Mass liberal suicide?
Hell yeah

The out of touch Left's power comes from the hope White people give a fuck Donald Trump said Nigger.

This isn't 1960 anymore. Even black people use the word nigger after 8 years of Obama.

1960 was 57 fucking years ago. The Left using an outdated playbook from that era. They have no other tools to use. What they fail to understand is nobody gives a fuck anymore.

The Left's Lexicon has been rendered utterly useless.

Hey I remember this story, thats SO 2016.

>CNN/Buzzfeed

Lügenpresse, it's fucking nothing.

Niggers and spics should all be killed desu

I'd saying nigger illegal in the US?

They were laughing that he took it seriously?

Considering that they're completely serious about all of the other lies and bullshit they post, it's expected for them to be serious no matter how retarded their claims are.

Think:
>hurrrr I was only pretending to be retarded

No

We already lost, bros.

They could release a tape of Trump fucking 8 12 year old girls, having Mandingo fights for recreational rich guy fun, and admiting that he's going to steal a bunch of tax money and split it with his friends, and the republitards will just say "based, fuck liberals lmao" That's how petty that party is, just to smite they'll cuck themselves.

Are they going to release fake news again?

Bernie still has a chance boys!

Dump Dhrumpfh!!!1

I think infowars is just saying that so if/when cnn releases anything it will seem like an even bigger nothing burger

Isn't it already under 48hrs till the event

We should make #nigger trending

this

no lol

Fucking, I wish they had a real tape like that.

Because it'd show them no one fucking cares.

so what

our media and entertainment industries still advocate use of the word in rap music, movies, tv shows. Black people say it all the time too.

The hilarious part is that they basically gave Trump a precedent for proving him screaming on Twitter "FAKE NEWS GAY NEWS" right.

THIS IS IT! THIS TIME DRUMPF IS DONE!

CNN and Buzzfeed recycling a months old rumor.

If that tape was out there, Soros would have paid a billion dollars for it during the primaries. Trust me, Hillary had teams pouring over ever electronic recording of Trump even trying to find anything.

>Jan 16th
>48 hours
>Today is past that mark

Really made me think

Where has this tape been the whole time? It does literally zero good for them now.

Clearly this means that JEB! will be president.

>Claim two days before the inauguration
>Hurr two days doesn't have to mean two days
inb4 they don't actually release anything because they are fake news sources that care more about their political opinions than news.

>Drumpf saying the n word

Just confirms what we knew all along.

A racist, overgrown cheeto.

Anyway, I'd prepare you anuses for the next 2 days, Drumpflets. Dis gona be gud!

>cnn
>buzzfeed
whats up with these shit "news"

>48 hours before inauguration
>Only 24.5 hours left until inauguration festivities officially begin

It's funny because these assholes literally can't do anything about the God Emperor rightfully claim his throne
Oh, Buzzfeed, oh CNN, honey, sweetie, that's not how politics work, honey.

how come no new hitler news?

They've been saying this for months now. There was even a hillary version of it.

>t-this will s-stump the trump!

If this existed they would have dropped it during the election at an opportune time.

Remember the pussy tape? Dropped the Friday after Clinton had a shitty week in the news where Wikileaks was ravaging her. Strange, how that worked out.

If they had this bullet, it wouldn't still be in the gun.

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT JEB!

Yes it is, the show has confidentiality agreements.

DRUMPF IS DONE
HE WILL NEVER RECOVER

ITS OGRE
#IMWITHHER NOW

This is fake on multiple levels. Why?

>October
If a tape like this existed and someone was willing to leak it, it would have come out already. Hillary's campaign was literally a billion dollar one, and a tape like this would have been worth millions as a knockout punch to any hope the Trump campaign had.

>Electoral College
A tape like this would have flipped faithless electors like mad. Again, keeps Trump out of the White House.

>News Cycle
Getting the views on the news is all about being first to air/print/etc. This is how Trump got so much free media during the campaign; they couldn't ignore the viewership that he drew in.

As such, the idea that they'd sit on a tape like this and risk that someone else would somehow get it and put it out first is completely insane.

Impeached and we get Mike Pence! A true conservative!

Too little, too late.

Every fucking day. Don't they understand that casual people got enough?

This is whore is so obssessed with Trump it's unbelievable! twitter.com/bessbell

> Trump says Nigger
> All the liberal tears when they can't do anything about it.

>saying the n-word
wow what a horrible crime

Stupid nigger lover news

didnt we do this before?

there is no tape you inbred sheep

hur dur insider here: the people releasing this are not democrats or republicans. THeir intentions aren't to keep anyone from the presidency. IT Is to disrupt. In fact that is what Kek is all about : chaos . Donald has been toning downbeat his chaotic streak Andre if this continues he will indeed lose favor with kek

I've noticed that women who fuck rarely (if ever) openly talk the most about fucking.

its like they need to satisfy some complex and convince other people that they are fucking someone, either for attention or in a (vain) attempt to make other people jealous.

I've also noticed that, under the millennial generation, the hottest women fuck the least. This is because they can easily get what they want (attention) through online dating sources... show me a room full of women and I guarantee that the 5s-7s fuck the most, with the 8s-10s fucking the least, and the 1s-4s talking like they fuck all the time (while fucking moderately more than the 8s-10s).

The solution? ignore women, and treat the hot ones like trash.

They could have been waiting for a good to time to release it via social media.

Like when you have a really big concentration of a lot of people who really hate Trump and are predisposed to violent rioting. maybe at an important social event.

>48 hours before
This already passed kek

TRVTH

If they had this, it would have been released a long time ago. Just more (((fake news)))