Sup Forums inauguration meet up general /img/ - setting up a plan edition

Good morning Sup Forums, it is to my understanding that no one has proposed a meet up for Sup Forumsacks this coming inauguration, which in my opinion has tremendous potential.

In this general, we set up an official inauguration meet up so we can enjoy the sworning in of President - elect Donald Trump, all together in person.

I will happily be in charge of this meet up as I don't have anyone to go with since a lot of people are #fucktrump or believe that violance will errupt.

These threads are to help organize the meet up and to help spread the word.

If you have any suggestions on where we should meet up, grab a bite to eat, or anything of the sort we can do, post below.

MAGA!!

And please bump this thread so those who are interested in this idea become aware of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

facedetection.com/online-reverse-image-search/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/18/indiana-protest-bill-police-power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for potential!!

Bump!!

SoCal Reporting in

No thank you, Antifa.

Hello FBI

You can't bump your own thread

Also we have IDs so we can see this is all you

Bump!!!

Please go on, where do you want to be arrested....I mean meet up?

Why would it be the benefit of the FBI to round up Sup Forumsacks in one public setting if we aren't doing anything.

Go take your pills you paranoid fuck.

**Anything illegal.

Look retard, we know you are some kind of infiltrator newfag because you think you can bump your own thread

You are either FBI, Antifa, /leftypol/, some kind of moron who is trying to honeypot.

Fuck off and kys.

Members of Sup Forums have met up in person before and there were no casualties. Why is it so hard to believe a Sup Forums meet up would be a bad idea?

Eat a cock retard I was using incognito mode to check if my ID would change because it would change sometimes but it didn't in this threads case. I can easily restart my phone and get as much fucking IDs as I want.

Have some naked pictures of Sarah Silverman you fucking faggot

>I was using incognito mode to check if my ID would change

Holy shit you really are retarded and completely full of shit.

The FBI is really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

A Sup Forums meetup would be fantastic. But we don't have our shit together yet like the millitant left does. The political climate right now is more contentious than it's ever been but we are still incapable of mobilizing with proper opsec.

Also why so fucking scared of Antifa, of /leftypol/? All they can do in scream in your face and what the fuck are FBI going to do if you aren't doing anything illegal. Retard. V8 u? Why would they time with your sorry ass.

Or***

>waiting to plan something like this a day before the inauguration

Stick to memes guys

You dumbfuck, they want to dox us.

Even if you are legit (you aren't), Antifa, leftypol, CIA, FBI, will all be in attendance. Anyone who goes to this shit is just asking to be put on a list and have their life ruined.

Antifa and or protest fag looking to beat up and or dox Sup Forums users.

Sad.

>Multiple self bump attempts
Ya wanna know how I can tell you're new here?

>t. Paranoid schizo
What's the benefit of doxxing some random Sup Forums lurkers and posters. You act like people truly believe fucking your life up is worth it. News flash, no one gives a fuck about you.

>Hur Durr yeah let's totally beat up Sup Forums users on a security filled public setting

You sound like an absolute moron.

Look retard, you WILL get doxed if you go to any meetup.

If you have nothing to lose, be my guest.

I'll bring the brownies

>Hurr durr don't worry goys
You aren't familiar with how this place works, are you?

Hey potato man, Trump became president so anything is possible. I'm sure if enough people see this general before tomorrow, a few might show up. Giving up now is 100% certain anything like this won't happen. The chances of people showing are slim but millions will attend this inauguration so I believe some few Sup Forumsacks will be interested in this that were already going in the first place.

Where do I sign up.

I'm going to doxx all of you

Unluckily it's impossiboru for me to go but it would be the most bizarre of meet ups

Have fun with that.
Don't be surprised when one Sup Forumslack makes a mistake and you find yourself hounded by insane SJWs and leftist filth.
I'd come, but I got a job and a child to support.

I'm not too familiar about doxxing but isn't it impossible to dox someone if you don't have a bit of information on them?
>Go to Sup Forums inauguration meet up
>Don't use your real name
>Avoid getting doxxed
Or am I wrong?

We should have the meet up near one of the pro Trump protests (there will be all sorts of pro Trump and anti Trump protests apparently) to be safe.

The Tokyo Sup Forums group is going to have a meetup on Friday night in Shibuya.

We'll hit up a British pub and try to trigger some antifa gaijin into attacking us.

Japanese/pol/ had a meet up last year and it went fine.

Jesus christ she's built like a refrigerator

It's easier than you'd think if you have the right tools.
>some asshole takes a picture of you
>uses something akin to facedetection.com/online-reverse-image-search/
>finds your name
>gets you fired by telling your boss your a literal nazi.
Then again it may not happen and you could be perfectly safe. Just be aware of the risks. You wouldn't be the first person to be doxxed and have their life ruined.

Fuck,I'd love to have gone but probably it was tokyo or some other big city,nobody cares for poor anons living in rural 佐賀県...

Not taking a sick day to witness history.

Yeah, Jap/pol/. Meeting up for drinks or something. This will be different.
I'm not trying to discourage anyone, I'd just rather not see my fellow Sup Forumsacks get doxxed.
If there was a low key Sup Forums meet up I might consider it, but not this.

Why live? I know.
I work nights and my kids only a year and a half. I'd be going if I could.

The Japan Sup Forums has a group chat and there are meetups of some kind or another every week.

Checked, however thats not what I fear.. Quite frankly if a boss wants to remove me for the things I think, say or do in my private time, he's going to get dragged to court.

good
god
why
would
she
take
these

Quick! Which one is Silverman

We could advise people of the risks in the updated thread of /img/. Thanks for advising that there could be risk of doxxing if these meet ups do occur. I'm sure a lot of people didn't know this, since meet up threads are rare.

My whole work place has the day off that day so I'm good to go.

BUMP FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO WITNESS HISTORY TOGETHER!!

meetup in person?

I agree, but assuming you have a job with a decent company are you really ready to take on the entire Goldberg firm they hired? Companies here are cucked they fear any outrage over them keeping a "rayciss" employee would hurt their bottom line.
No problem, just be safe out there. I have a feeling something big may happen.

Yup!! If you wanna meet some Sup Forumsice, post some suggestions on where to meet. It's extremely last minute but I'm sure some Sup Forums users might be motivated enough to make this shit work.

It is god emperor becoming leader after all. We memed him into presidency, might as well see him get become president in person. For those who live in the area of course.

Hello FBI

Thanks man. Yeah if these liberals have been freaking the fuck out all this time, believing there was a chance he wasn't going to become president, and then finally witness him become president, they are going to flip out twice as hard. I hope I'm wrong, but you're crazy to believe nothing is going to happen tomorrow, or even the days coming after that. The realization that Trump is actually president is going to fuck a lot of liberals mentality severely enough to do some extremely irrational shit. Like worse than what we've been seeing recently.

Eat a cock leaf

Check my 3. Trump will say Obama Youre Fired

If something does happen it won't be the average joe. Trump pissed off every intelligence agency in the nation. These fuckers are shady and do not take kindly to being made to look like fools. Hell the last time they did they sent good men to die in some shit Iraqi desert. Those are the people that will end trump. I actually had hope he'd make it since Obama did but then he shat on the worst possible people possible.

If this is just a plain meetup, no
>l33t stategies, tactics, and operashunz
then I'll bite.

If this is for anything beyond that, this is utterly stupid, or antifa data mining.

Anyone going to DC from the NJ/NY area?
I have a package I want delivered.
No, it doesn't tick.

No m8 this is strictly just for getting a bite to eat and watching the inauguration. No super autistic shit.

Pick a state is the first idea we should do.

I'm talking watching the inauguration in person type of meet up.

So the meet up state would be in the district of Columbia. Not a state but that's where the meet up should be.

I'll update the thread with this next time a new thread is needed.

Feel free to run over any protestors.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/18/indiana-protest-bill-police-power