Holohoax

So i was watching this american propaganda thing from 1943 when i stumbled on this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sy9rGAO-qfc
4:33 in

>how did the allies know of german concentration camps then??

>1943 was before D-Day.

>the "concentration camps" where in germany and poland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski#Reporting_Nazi_atrocities_to_the_Western_Allies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Not knowing the difference between death and concentration camps

because they weren't interchangeable terms amirite?

It wasn't a big secret.
Lol tf.
People escaped.
Spies
Word traveled.
It's not like it was 1600 where information would take a while.

>assumption

Are you that retarded?
Of course you. You are Australian
Related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Karski#Reporting_Nazi_atrocities_to_the_Western_Allies

>the holocaust was real

Correct

There were 3 million Jews in Poland that disappeared during WW2. I'm open to your theories on what happened to them.

Russians.

Feel free to elaborate.

>I'm open to your
How many jews were in Miami Beach in 1945?

>how did the allies know of german concentration camps then??
Go read up on Bletchley park. Or "military intelligence".

Idc, If you have a point then state it clearly.

Russian Army slaughtered millions of civies dope. You think they cared if they were jews or not? Also, anything claimed by Jews can be outright dismissed due to their never ending genetically engrained need to lie. Which they must do to survive due to being such pathetic rats.

>You think they cared if they were jews or not?
They'd have to care considering that almost all Jews in Poland were gone. Why would Russian Army target them specifically?

How many russian and Ukrainian Christians were killed by jews during the holodomor?

War is bad, but WW2 was just that a war.
The holodomor was not a war, just an extermination of non jews

He didn't ask you about the pre war period, he asked you about the period of supposedly non German occupation of German occupied territories during the war. Don't dodge questions like that.

Millions died of starvation and typhus?
Typhus killed 3 million Russians also

Have you actually not looked into this?

Does Typhus affect jews differently than non jews? Is that the wonderweapon that will win you the struggle?

What are the official numbers killed in allied bombings near the end of the war?

Na, typhus outbreaks in nearly all camps killed a lot of inmates. Since nearly all infrastructure leading to these camps were bombed to fuck.
Plenty of germans died of typhus too.
it was a massive outbreak in germany in the end years of the war.
Thats all.

"all those dead people, HOW CAN WE USE IT!"
t.bolshevicks

You have no idea since you have to ask.
> Since nearly all infrastructure leading to these camps were bombed to fuck
Not in 1943.

Did anyone else watch the video this fine aussie shitposter posted?the concentration camp was the brits holding rudolph hess,what this shitposter probably wanted is to feign unawareness of that fact so people would sperg out pointing the brits and americunts doing the same to german and japanese nationals but pol level is so down nobody realised this,I feel sorry for op expecting too much from pol so...i ate bait just for you

During the war ~15% of ethnic Poles and over 90% of Jews living in Poland pre-39 went missing, explain to me where does that difference come from.

Obviously there arent official numbers rabbi

There was no GPS back then and jews are notoriously bad at directions?

Are you saying stalin targeted specifically non jews?

eternal fucking ple defending >MUHH 6 MILLION

I've been to around 3 big holohoax museums in poland you people are sick

toilet cleaning piece of shits

You seem agitated, take a few deep breaths and maybe address the issues raised.

Whoa what a comeback. Let's assume its 6 millions. What doess that have to do with people herded in camps and machinegunned, later asphyxiated?

Silence Bruce

Why can't holocaust deniers actually provide arguments supporting their stance?

They always try to change the topic, bring up muh allied bombings and muh poor German civilians.
What does it have to do with racially motivated genocide?

Concentration camps started for political prisoners shortly after the Nazis came to power and were known about for several years before the war.

It should be noted that these camps generally had "reasonable" conditions compared to the death camps. For example Dachau was open for 12 years and there were 32,000 deaths. Half these deaths were in the last year of operation. So from 1933-44 the camp averaged about 4 deaths per day, and if I had stats for purely pre-war era, it would likely be lower. While this certainly is indicative of an abusive penal system, it falls short of full blown extermination camps that you're thinking of.

The original point of the concentration camp was not to secretly exterminate groups. It was to be a known threat for the purpose of intimidating dissidents.