How adult woman even compete?

pic related

reported
kill yourself manlet
you are not even the best korea

Adult men are better.

Can I get a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

FUCK OFF WITH YOU'RE DEGENERATE PEDO BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING MENACE! REPORTED

Fpbp

>Time to play with mr. Willy honey
>user I poppied my pants

My god that mother is beautiful.
If you look at that pic and you eye the daughters instead of the mother, you're seriously insane.

The appeal of a younger female as to an older one are as follows. Not saying it's "right" but here they are...

1) A higher level of neuroplasticisty in the brain. Making them much more capable of learning new things, and to think differently.

2) More years of breeding remain. A younger female has more eggs in stock.

3) Will be around longer to care after your offspring.

4) Has not been brainwashed yet by SJW, feminist, liberals, ect.

5) Has not yet been defiled, and your cock is not in competition with the football team.

6) Innocence is more desirable than debauchery.

7) Generally a higher level of dependence upon you, so less likely to leave you.

8) Blank slate appeal. You can really be a formation of the foundation of her personality.

Other than the "social tabu" the younger female is hands down better in many many key areas.

Older females have their strengths as well. They are more likely to be able to contribute to an adult conversation though this is often lacking much of the time.

Older females are also better at things like cooking, and house chores, however a younger female can be trained to do such.

>cherrypicking

As long as you're around the same age. No older than 8 years her senior etc.

Best relationships are where the male is 2-8 years older.

That's her fucking majesty mother fucking Letizia motherfucker.

BOW NOW

I'd fuck her

Everyone in this thread needs a helicopter ride

Here is a (you)

Do you have Eight Goddess to worship, you fucking pedogook?

>last point
That is true. In the old times your daughter could cook almost as good as the mother and would sometimes change some recipes to add to the family collection.
That time was usualy 10-14 years

>Kids still don't shit their pants even after being potty trained

they cannot compete

Fuck off libetard.

"charming little girl" mean at least 5 years old, and 8years old is the best. your image is literally toddler idiot.