twitter.com/RT_com
twitter.com/RT_com/status/822051625112051713
youtube.com/watch?v=W_ibtOg_luw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rt.com/news/374157-facebook-blocks-rt-content/

>facebook is still a thing in 2017

I don't understand.

How is that even legal?

Thats insane. I know Facebook is a privately run website but is it really that simple for them to shut down their page temporarily for arbitrary reasons?
Do RT have any recourse?

RUSSIAN HACKERS BLOCK THEMSELVES FROM POSTING

What the fuck? Zuckerberg that fucking cuck is behind this

>tfw when my social life is dependent on kikebook.

have they ever done anything like this in the past?

I like this picture.

Fucking Zuckerberger syndrome suffering jew bastard.

Maidan in Washington is incoming. Many Anti-Trump potesters will be killed by CIA to spark even bigger protest. Screencap this post.

Not saying they should have, but Facebook can shut down any page they want. It's their private website.

Cuck.

Yeah, when some celebs nudes got leaked Facebook went full commie and locked thousands of pages and groups.

Sites like Facebook, Google and Twitter should be nationalized since they constitute modern highways of information and communication. It's too much power in private hands. It's literally a matter of national integrity and security.

It's like having private companies shut down roads to companies they don't like.

But this isnt for any moral or ethical reason. They are making a political assumption and acting on it irrationally.
Imagine if they shut down Trumps Facebook after the fake dossier got released. Its essentially what they are doing.

>damn ruskies hacked a US election
>powerless against jewbook
The current year is shaping up to be a good one

its a wastelandd

>is it really that simple for them to shut down their page temporarily for arbitrary reasons?
Seriously user, we are talking about the html-jew here:
SHUT IT DOWN
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRBH_JxFe4

Jewburg isn't fucking around anymore

I'm still waiting for them to take Trump's Twitter away.

Do you also want the government to handle 4chans moderation?

LOL

Hmm

LAND OF THE FREE

Fuck them commies

please dont remove my social media account mr zuckerberg... please

>want the government to handle 4chans moderation?
>implying aussies won't find a way to shitpost anyway

something is going to happen

Reminder that Kikeberg hangs out with Sarkeesian

Do you also want your water supply to cut you off for your opinions?

What? How?

I thought Mark ((((ZUCKERBERG))) was shilling Jew?
Mark has been shutting down Right-Wing pages left and right,
even temporarily on a 300,000 likes one

I don't get it. How?

social media needs to be made a public utility.

zuckerkike could hypothetically run for president and ban everyone that opposed him making it more likely for the goyim to vote for him.

Its Zuck's new "anti-fake news" policy

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

WHAT WAS THIS A COVER-UP FOR?

they want to prevent them for hacking the inauguration

>libertarians will defend this

muh private property

>anything on facebook can still be legally used against you

why

>CNN just said "obama's administration can stay if something bad happens"

>RT gets blocked until after the inauguration

Guys I think the Jews are onto something

anti-trust

They wont dare

Wew, that'll show us, will Russia ever recover?

What did kek mean by this?

As far as I know all anyone does on facebook anymore is share memes and other media. It's actually starting to slowly redpill.

FUCKIN TRIGGERED AF AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A FACEBOOK

After
theverge.com/2016/11/10/13594558/mark-zuckerberg-election-fake-news-trump
I thought Zuckerberg was secretly /ourguy/.

Hm. Which side he really is?

Kikes like Zuckerberg get off on fulfilling prophecies like 1984

>I thought Zuckerberg was secretly /ourguy/.
You're a fucking idiot dude.

>a literal kike
>ever being anyones guy let alone /ourguy/

I want newfigs to leave.

Why? I don't know much about Zuckerberg

This, fucking obviously.

As much as I think this a stupidly political move for them to make, they're making a show of solidarity with the intelligence community who keep insisting that the Steele dossier is a valid concern and that the Russians must have hacked the DNC. Hell, Facebook might have been outright instructed - this is a lot of clicks and content that Zuckerberg is deciding not to take his share of profit from.

I'm personally reminded of the "stove-piped" centrifuge report that was used as justification for the 2001 Iraq and Afghanistan invasions - the main criticism leveled at that report (which was eventually proven false) was that it was rushed to the highest level without proper fact-checking measures being taken.

Which is a concerning thing to be reminded of because neither of those wars is really over in any sense that counts.

On the side of money
Why would he declare war on part of his own userbase and lose money

But Kushner is even a religious kike, unlike him, and he was on Trump's side, helped with campaign. Why not?

It's like letting kikes own your media and create all the movies and tv shows

Because they will stab you in the back if there is a shekel to gain? Why am I even explaining this here?

This. Capitalism rules. Government BTFO.
Wanna have a say? Create your own international internet megacorporation, you lazy bum!

they are political idealist. not murderers

Fuck him,the aspy kike.He should be one of the first to hang on the DOTR
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&ab_channel=PatrickBatesman

I don't believe you

> Jew creates a successful megacorporation and does whatever he wants with it
How can goyim even compete?

Anti-trust regulations and it's an american company so the government can just make a law that regulates it, like it should
It's why governments keep existing, to keep fixing problems as they arise
For example, just because cars are a private enterprise and private property doesn't mean the state doesn't regulate them heavily

if you use goybook you dont deserve to post on Sup Forums

This and the CNN thing can be taken as proof that if something happens and they try to blame it on Russia or whoever, it is really a false flag.

> american civil war

its gunna be epic

russia should go help out the republicans you guys will rekt BLMocrats

nice false equivalence, if the government gets the power to punish social sites for moderation they deem unacceptable that means they could dictate 4chans moderation, Reddit's, SA and many others. It's their site and they're free to do what they want with it, you're also free to complain about it or create a competitor site.

I thought Jews like Larry Page / Grin / Zuckerberg are good guys. :\

*Sergey Brin

If people didn't like the platform or something it does, they would choose another platform to express their thoughts and opinions. The invisible free market hand would sort everything out.

Big government cucks BTFO.

It's not a false equivalence just because you'd like it to be.

But what about the droid attack on the Wookies?

No the government needs to protect the people
Again, about cars, just because "the invisible free market hand would sort everything out" doesn't mean the state doesn't regulate licenses, speed limits, emissions, safety, and so on
You can't just let private companies run rampant

I still get RT over my GameBoy so fuck you MSM!

The RT Facebook page said :

>Yes, we are still blocked from posting anything, but text to Facebook. Just to be clear, here is FAQ - post

>- How the did you post this?
>We can post text, but are prevented from sharing RT content such as lives, vids, articles, GIFs etc

>- Why did Facebook block RT?
>We were blocked while livestreaming Obama’s final press-conference. Such things happen because (for ex.) some other news media livestreams carry the same shots and feed, and Facebook considers this a copyright violation

>- When will you be 'unblocked?'
>Limit is temporary and expires Saturday at 10:25pm - BUT we are working on solving this isssue

I think a copyright strike for a presidential news conference stream is laughable. This would stop RT from covering the inauguration properly on FB and stop their real time reporting on any suspicious activity taking place.

Any other groups banned?

Obama slipped up in his final press conference, saying that the DNC emails were leaked, not hacked.

why?

ALERT

Do you understand a real reason of ban?

Some 'important event' is about to happen and 'they' are trying to monopolise covering.

They aren't going to ban RT forever so It doesn't matter if they will cover the 'event' later.

The main aim is contol over real-tme covering.

> The government needs to protect people
Why? Can't the people protect themselves? What's so hard about switching to a competing social site? Use Google+, QQ, snapchat or Gab.ai instead, if this infuriates you so much.

> Again, about cars, just because "the invisible free market hand would sort everything out" doesn't mean the state doesn't regulate licenses, speed limits, emissions, safety, and so on

The corporation that owned the roads would perfectly enforce all you've said. You want to drive on this road? You have to follow the rules of this road.

> You can't just let private companies run rampant
Yes you can. Capitalism is what built the Western world.

In a somewhat related note, my cable provider recently replaced RT with a German news channel, DW or whatever its called.

We also don't have Fox News for some reason

Lack of people, it's social website, it's fucking useless if nobody uses it
And that's why roads are not private, to avoid having to abide by arbitrary rules
If a megacorp decided to buy all the roads and then created arbitrary rules you'd be forced to abide by them
Companies were never allowed to run rampant, what you're talking about isn't capitalism, it's just the ancap meme

I can confirm this.

shit's about to hit the fan in T-24 hours

Good, RT is just Russian propaganda anyway, im not trusting any news until i see it on CNN

Maybe Trump is already dead and his double isn't believable enough in live hd resolution video stream.

I was just sending an email to my friend and said that...

Same analysis I have...

This

Yes. This just now happened

Dataminr terminated RT's access to Twitter.

Jews are blocking RT in full force

your digits speak for themselves but can you provide a link to the twitter news?

There's this on twatter

twitter.com/i/web/status/822051625112051713

It's posted on their facebook

Dataminr terminates RT access to Twitter news discovery tool with no official reason rt.com/news/374208-dataminr-rt-terminated-access/

nevermind i just read it, it's on their twitter. their access to twitter isn't cut, but suspiciously access to data on it is.

It's their newest tweet
twitter.com/RT_com

twitter.com/RT_com/status/822051625112051713

confirmed

We should await Sup Forums is getting shoot down too

>Being a statist cuck.
Because the state never abused their power do they?
kys

this sounds like the last lash out of a dying monster.

protect trump, america.

If digits RIP in piece american democracy this wicked evil bitch going full FASCISM CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM NO BREAKS ON THIS RIDE!

youtube.com/watch?v=W_ibtOg_luw

kek will protect trump.

You mean like those annoying rpg bosses that self destruct when they reach 0HP?
Fuck those things are a pain

This I have been saying this for weeks now. Even putin has said this. Soon all of America will look like Donestk

kek has forsaken you, unworthy 1