Your daily reminder that Americans have NOTHING to complain about when it comes to house prices

Your daily reminder that Americans have NOTHING to complain about when it comes to house prices.

In the UK, and much of Europe, this 3-bedroom house at the centre of the fine city of Massillon, Ohio would cost at least $280,000

Other urls found in this thread:

immoweb.be/fr/annonce/maison/a-vendre/farciennes/6240/id6769120
immoweb.be/fr/annonce/maison/a-vendre/marcinelle/6001/id6539815
domain.com.au/news/tin-shed-in-glebe-laneway-sells-at-auction-for-169-million-20161114-gsnymh/
zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Seymour-IN/94427079_zpid/20430_rid/39.873911,-85.686493,38.134556,-87.444306_rect/8_zm/
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53431144.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ
otodom.pl/oferta/dom-w-otulinie-lasu-na-dzialce-1-48-ha-ID39YXQ.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please, a house in the middle of buttfucking nowhere doesn't cost much in Europe either.

>this thread again
Study and work hard, get what you deserve. If you can't afford a house in GB/Europe, you're a poorfag.
Houses in Europe are serveral times better, than typical American houses.

>middle of nowhere

Massillon, Ohio isn't in the middle of nowhere retard. Even if it was it would still cost that much in the UK.

>In the UK, and much of Europe, this 3-bedroom house at the centre of the fine city of Massillon, Ohio would cost at least $280,000

yeah but UK is literally the best place in the world while Massillon, OH is a shithole

Pop: 30.000+

Yes it is.
immoweb.be/fr/annonce/maison/a-vendre/farciennes/6240/id6769120
immoweb.be/fr/annonce/maison/a-vendre/marcinelle/6001/id6539815

Here's what you get in Belgium in a shitty and poor agglomeration. Not really 280k.

Stop making these threads. The US is huge and the best job areas are all as expensive as Europe anyway.

Besides why do you think that house is so Cheap? probably a 50% black area.

America has black people. Houses like this that have weirdly low value to your eye are in black neighborhood with shit public schools. Price of exact some house would be much higher in white neighborhood.

would cost 600k in the bay area, california

>Ohio isn't in the middle of nowhere

Were you born this stupid or does it involve a conscious effort on your part?

Pic related: house in the middle costs $175,000

Do you guys have any idea how fucked up house prices in Australia are?

domain.com.au/news/tin-shed-in-glebe-laneway-sells-at-auction-for-169-million-20161114-gsnymh/

Americans have it fucking easy

Also:
>wood house
>shit tier insulation
>radiator runs all day to compensate
>one hurricane, it's over

It's 88% white.

55k? w t f ........

That would cost about $1.2 million where I live

>non-Australians think they have inflated house prices

> In sioux falls
> White city
> good neighbourhood
> low crime
> enought job opportunities to sustain yourself

The area is 88% white

DELET THIS

Right. Ok. Houses are cheap in America. Well done you fucking autists.

Stop posting these fucking threads. You know nothing about these areas or the houses. Theyre nothing more than wooden boxes. Old windows, old electrics, no a/c, crime ridden areas in the inner city or in bum fuck egypt. No jobs. High unemployment. No roads.

You simply dont know what the fuck youre talking about you faggot.

meanwhile in Belgium

Yes so you whites from Sup Forums come here a take advantage of the nice housing. Immigration is going to be more white for sure with Trump in the white house.

$175000 for a terrace? Where the fuck is that London?

I should just move to Europe or America. The houses are so cheap it's making me so jealous. My 2 bedroom apartment cost $48000 in Sydney.

Why would you want to live in a cardboard hovel anyway?

it kind of is.

and im sure it's not that great of an area.

All these houses are in the better areas of the cities. Also besides Miami en Houston those cities are white.

There's nothing wrong with wooden homes you retard. People build according to the materials they find around them.
+ Wood actually insulates better than bricks

>living in ausfailia

kys after you returned your land to its rightful Emu owners

Come if you are white. "We're taking our country back" Just remember that

>I pay 2,250 a month for this

Here's what a small home costs in a city where there are actually jobs for millennials

> lower house prices
> lower taxes

how can americans be poor?

post meer

Why are house prices in Australia so high? There's lots of room at the edge of cities to build more.
The UK is pretty much a concrete jungle at this point.

House prices are on supply and demand. What would the demand be for living in the US?

>get shot
>see niggers every day
>be forced to work with niggers
>half your paycheck goes to their wellfare
>you get no vacations because Tyronina had another baby and gets maternity leave for colored folk
>your wife gets no maternity leave so you can't afford to get a baby
>you get sick
>say "nigger" in the street and get shot by BLM activists because its cheaper than healthcare
>patch up your weekly budget by food welfare
>be surrounded by indoctrinated dipshits
>be surrounded by liberal media trying to instill all sorts of guilt and fear into you
>everyone is fucking fat

And so on and so forth.

Another fucking idiot who doesnt know what hes talking about.

KYS.

American houses are made of wood and duct tape. they only last a year.

That guy is a retard...who the hell buys a shed for 169mil....this guy has money

>Massillon, Ohio isn't in the middle of nowhere
>retard.
Ohio is boring-as-fuck, suicide-tier middle of nowhere.
>Massillon
I have friends from OH and I've never heard of it, sounds like a podunk literal-who """city"""

Might be a material issue, since you guys uses cardboard its easily cheaper than our concrete and cinder blocks houses

> implying there are no jobs in Houston, Sioux Falls, Miami and Lexington

>bum fuck Egypt

Autistic sperglord thread orbiter confirmed. Stop posting. Like, seriously. The area in the OP is white, low crime at the heart of a thriving mid-Western metropolis. Even if that house was in the same state but located ina Blackpool slum it would still cost over $150,000.

>>get shot
>>see niggers every day
>>be forced to work with niggers
>>half your paycheck goes to their wellfare
>>you get no vacations because Tyronina had another baby and gets maternity leave for colored folk
>>your wife gets no maternity leave so you can't afford to get a baby
>>you get sick
>>say "nigger" in the street and get shot by BLM activists because its cheaper than healthcare
>>patch up your weekly budget by food welfare
>>be surrounded by indoctrinated dipshits
>>be surrounded by liberal media trying to instill all sorts of guilt and fear into you
>>everyone is fucking fat

Is this about Belgium?
We have the same shit over here

You trollin. FL, SD, TX, and fucking KY.. Kentucky man? Fucking flyover states and recessed southern states? Do you understand how fucking useless those states are? Check NYC, Los Angeles, Jesus Christ what will you post houses from Montana and Kansas next?

Look how spacious this house is!

centre of Bradford

this is €380.000 in Belgium. A place where there's is nothing. No jobs perhaps 1-2 restaurants and a nightshop, but that's it

I'm not Belgian and yes, this is why house prices are dropping here too.

House prices in Bucharest are becoming higher than in Brussels.

And youre the autist posting these thread daily you muppet.

You cant compare Blackpool to Bunnell in Florida. Its apples and fucking oranges you mong.

Fucking idiot.

Massillon is low-crime, mostly white, culture, sophisticated, and entirely suitable for your average Sup Forumstard looking to buy his or her (male) first home.

Chink investment, and a lot of older richish people (and their superannuation funds, trusts, etc.) buying up land because muh investment properties. Add to that a lot of immigration and low mortgage rates

I don't even know if it's going to burst anymore. Everything feels hopeless right now, especially for people in their 20s. No jobs, housing is expensive as fuck. You basically have to hope you don't have rich parents so you can get neetbux

By the way, most of our land is uninhabitable. No one wants to live in areas where it's 30-40 degrees celsius even in winter, which eliminates a large amount of otherwise habitable land from consideration

Why do you keep making the exact same thread? Fuck off with this nonsense.

Houses in an enormous country are going to be cheaper, they aren't cucked by aristos and land banking driving up the cost of residential land. There are also huge areas with few jobs. Hard for us to appreciate given you can drive from Bristol to Edinburgh the same day here.

/thread

> TX en FL are flyover states

wew lad

208.000€

That's literally 200 * monthly salary. 18 years of working and spending 0 to buy this thing.

>there are cucks out there who would pay for this

topkek

You could actually buy pic related in a 99% white city

Could have a sinkhole forming under it. FL is notorious for sinkholes.

> charming with lots of character
character like asbestos/concrete "shingle" sheathing that requires a hazmat team if you need to do any repairs, so it hasnt been renovated since the 80s

such character!

the roof has a distinct slant to the right, indicating it has severe structural problems that cant be addressed until the asbestos tiles are removed and disposed of at enormous cost?

how charming!

right in the crime raddled "walnut rd" neighborhood which is only beaten in crime rate by "city center" which is a block north...

such charming character!

the main industry (and by main i mean ONLY) is a steel plant just a few blocks from this tumbledown roach motel in the middle of the highest comcentration of niggers outside ferguson?

move along faggot.

WRONG.

This home is in Mountain View, an easy fifteen minute drive from Santa Clara, and is the ideal comfy first home for a millenial.

but in europe the house won't be cardboard and wood.

Well it's a nice house, except for that three-wooden-doors abortion.

Because they easily get tricked into debt.

*draws scimitar*

*SSSSCHLLLING*

Oh boy, you're really pushing my buttons, you know that!?!?

*lunges towards you*

I think that's a garage and yeah, a few things kinda rub me wrong, but this is an average price for a normal house here.

Shit, my place doesn't nearly look as good as this. And mine cost $300k
> What if I could live in USA with norwegian paycheck
Wouldn't even have to worry about not having enough wood for the winter

>suburban flyover country

ah yes, domestic suicide central. pill-poppers and self-inflicted handgun headshots for miles and miles.

WTF Russia, just get a mortgage and then live in comfort paying it off. No excuses here.

Upset that Massillon doesn't have a mosque?

They're recessed southern states not flyover states I already said that you dumbass

That's a shitty looking house. A shitbox like that would go for like 30k here in my very small city (19k).

Here's a similar shitty house for like 20k or some shit. zillow.com/homes/for_sale/Seymour-IN/94427079_zpid/20430_rid/39.873911,-85.686493,38.134556,-87.444306_rect/8_zm/

Both need new roofs and there is probably water damage/holes in the walls that will need to be repaired.

If you fail in America you're just fucking stupid.

Look at this retard taking Sup Forums memes seriously. Just joking, it really is a war zone here in the USA. Never move here, Eurocucks.

>Thriving midwestern metropolis
>midwestern metropolis
>midwestern

Memphis TN has more than double the GDP of Massillon.

MEMPHIS.

Your British poet inside is seeping out of you, thriving midwestern metropolis, you'd laugh at yourself if you had any clue what American cities were like

This was 30min to the nearest city (as much as I need to drive to my job)

If you and your wife both earn $1500 each, you can pay of this house with ease in 15 years.

But yeah you're right fuck these flyover states right XD they don't even have their own snapchat filters LOL ^^

thats a trailer you moron.

Boca Raton is full of jews. Would never move there.

Would cost about $800,000 in Sydney

Moving to Massillon OH would be giving up before even trying. At that point you can forget all about failing you fucking retard.

When did I once mention Massillon OH?
If you're too much of a manchild to seek opportunities in other states other than NY of CA than you're solely to blame for your own poverty.

Then move out to the countryside. I'm sure there are houses in the middle of buttfuck, nowhere that are extremely cheap in your country. It is vast and very sparsely populated.

In the heart of fucking bluegrass Appalachian incest country, completely shameless. You never cease to amaze bud.

Some average 4 bedroom houses in my neighborhood 2 hours from Sydney.

> Bluegrass if fucking comfy
> "incest"

Please go back to plebbit, I know you migrated from there.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53431144.html

>you will never own a massive country house with several acres of land in the rolling Yorkshire Dales

Where do you live?

I guarantee I will find a cheap property in your area within minutes of looking. Don't meme and say SF, LA or NY.

>I'm too much of a hipster to move outside of NY or LA; I'm just living a starving artist livestyle since I haven't made it big yet

quit looking for a handout nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=_zPv9EpdaxQ

i wish every thread didn't have to devolve into "my country vs your country"

i feel for foreignbros that have to deal with incredibly inflated home prices. parts of the US are like that but it's easy to avoid them, whereas in places like Belgium/Britain there aren't as many options as you get in the US.

it can't be healthy to a society to have a milieu where so many people unable to afford housing. owning a house creates a tangible attachment to a community and does creates pride, even if it's modest home.

> this haha

> home
> MOBILE home
> trailer park living
> so comfy

ohh britain, youre so sad these days.

why not suggest a rusty gyppo caravan on cinder blocks in a lay-by?

>livestyle

I meant lifestyle. The fermented Jew got inside my brain and forced me to type like a retard.

I live in downtown Vancouver and laugh at what you call expensive.

>making a living in butfuck nowhere
>wanting to live in horrid conditions (mainly unbearable heat)

yeah nah

who wants to live in this old babushka house? it costs 11k USD

otodom.pl/oferta/dom-w-otulinie-lasu-na-dzialce-1-48-ha-ID39YXQ.html

>economic recovery
>recovery
Ever wonder why they needed to recover? By the way, people don't depend on living in NYC or LA to "survive", dumbest fucking argument, if anything people move to flyover states to avoid competition. You're weak as fuck, stay in belgium

for them 'innawoods' anons
Retiring here whilst spending your last days hunting and chilling in the woods

Well, you have to keep in mind that many European houses are ancient stone houses (like 500 years old or some shit) so you're both paying for the house and the history.

I mean, they could build new houses but they're too cultured to use wood or something. That's for lowly North Americans and Japs.