Can I get a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

Can I get a quick rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solidus_Snake
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are aliens

Trump might be half alien as well

Do you want the meme or non-meme version?

They are disgusting freaks.

Lol fuck off cunt

"The UN estimated the Bogdanoffs have an IQ of at least 625"

EVERYONE REPORT THESE CANCER THREADS

give me both
the meme one first
then the non meme one

serious here desu
I'll be in this thread for quite a bit

They are controlling our president, do something, it's confirmed.

What the fuck is their endgame, and why are we not talking about them right now? 2017 has begun, and something tells me that these bastards'll do whatever it takes to strengthen their grip around the throats of the free peoples of the world in the coming year.

>Direct descendants of the ancient royal Tutankhamun bloodline
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty
>Have blackmail material on Rothschild and Rockefeller
>They are the only known lifeforms to have witnessed the Big Bang
>Rumored to possess psychic abilities
>Said to have IQs upwards of 200
>Christ & Anti-Christ duality though fusion
>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
>Trix between alien outer-Void civilization and human/reptilian civilizations
>Based on Antarctica
>Promoting degeneracy agenda by intentionally caricaturize themselves by plastic surgery
>Control France with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Rumour has it they possess the Demigod gene
>They created pizza in the 1700’s as a way to broaden their revenue from selling cheese to fund their child sex ring

Shills are out in full force trying to censor, delegitimize and bury Bogdanoff threads. We know who you are and where you come from. We will not be silenced.

Do not let them ruin the world!

they're literally another subspecies of humanoids

Homo Bogdaffus

Fun Fact: there is no mirror in that image.

KEK HAS SPOKEN
PRAISE THE BOGBROS

DON'T LET THEM SLIDE THIS

Buggunbruhs are surely an elaborate troll. They're clearly wearing that fat-suit makeup bullshit.

Theyre probably just nignogs making a reality show.

Fucking kek his head is huge

I can't imagine what horrible eldtrich truths lay within

>They are the only known lifeforms to have witnessed the Big Bang
>They created pizza in the 1700’s as a way to broaden their revenue from selling cheese to fund their child sex ring

I love how comically outlanders these are getting

You're literally cancer cunt

Meme version here
Non-meme:
>weird looking french scientists and tv hosts
>barely scrape a phd qualification
>publish a shitty paper filled with esoteric nonsense
>only got published because none of the reviewers were experts in the paper's field
>have awful plastic surgery which makes them look like aliens
>Sup Forums memes about them

Outlandish*

Anyone know what happened to the third Bogdanov? I remember reading in a rather esoteric magazine back in my college days about the third Bogdanov. I'm sorry my memory is a bit hazy, I was probably smoking out the whole room while I was reading this, knowing what I was like in my heyday lol!

you know how fucked your sense of humor is when you find that pasta to be one of the most humorous things you have seen in years.

Yet, not one of my friends found it even remotely funny.

nice one, so it's confirmed to be a /x/ meme

You mean Solidus Bogdanoff? Let's just say he's got a busy 4 years ahead of him...

The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?

DO YOUR RESEARCH PLEBS

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html

>This Bog comes up to you in the club and slaps your girls ass.

What do?

>Solidus

kek

But fun fact,real name of Solidus Snake is George Se(o)ar(o)s

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Solidus_Snake

Take the bogpill

The Truth
Damage control

Why are they fighting for ISIS?
One of them was caught just now.

MODS

drain the bog

you reddit faggots leave and take your CIA meme-noise with you

That's just a rogue Bogdanoff Baby that escaped their lab under the Mediterranean Sea.

CQvNRnzr

The digits that saved Sup Forums.

mods

mods will never come for the bogpilled, ladyboi

Is it true that they've refused to reveal their plastic surgery returns, as they're currently being audited to confirm the creation of the next evolution of the human race?
Truly remarkable people.

Here are the only note worthy things they should be known for. They make the " worst plastic surgery " lists, several times

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1279525/Igor--Grichka-Bogdanoff-French-twins-unrecognisable-plastic-surgery.html

They also have had their so called " physics papers " BTFO by people that actually know what they're talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

They're nobodies that people keep trying to force meme. With that being said..

MODS

Basically they published some scientific papers.

But the science involved was so advanced that it became a scandal whether or not their work and conclusions were actually of this earth.

Some say they found scientific proof of the simulation.

Some say that their disfigurement isn't from plastic surgery at all, but a permanent side effect of traveling upwards level by level in the simulation and returning.

After they traveled up one level in the simulation they deduced that this too was a simulation.

This shocked them so profoundly that they have been travelling Sliders style into the simulations trying to find the top level, and then, reality, if it even exists, becoming more and more disfigured with every voyage.

I think rundown is a good babby meme. Protect it at all costs.

oh nice a bog thread, i tried showing my bog creation to the normies but they didnt like it, anyway here it is, boondock crunch and grichka bog morphed, be astounded

>force meme
It's one of the better Sup Forums memes though.

The french equivalent of the black science meme-man
>scrape a phd by working with other people
>manage to publish some papers because they are in a niche field that is almost non-existant in the french-speaking world and thus cannot be properly peer-reviewed
>never publish anything afterward because actual science is hard
>get into media instead
>start taking growth hormone because they are manlets
>take way, way too much
>first gives them a recognizable face which helped them grab TV programs as it made them recognizable
>keep taking them
>now look like aliens
>career slow down
>now a bunch of literal whos