Wow, such a powerful picture

Wow, such a powerful picture.

Yea, niggers are doing their job, let alone have one.
Truly powerful

>negroes attack a white person for practicing his culture

And who put him in hospital? A nigger I presume and shame on that male nurse

Gay and fake

totally legit, a million times more likely "all white team save life of nigger who just shot a cop and a store clerk to death"

Wtf? I love BLM now

A nigger probly did that to him. Plus fake and gay.

>Rare photo of neighborhood fucked up by black people

So emotionally strong

wtf im going to close my eyes and pretend i didnt see this statistic now

I heard that white man was so devoted to the cause, he kept his hood on the whole hospital stay.

We all know the first thing you do with an unconscious/wounded person is leaving masks over their mouth and nose

Awwww man this totally isn't an advertisement with the bottom cut off to look real. No sir it's definitely not

As if White doctors don't do this every day for nigger rapists and murderers.

Let him die and harvest his organs

>Hole black crew
I doubt he survived it and even if, they really tried, at best he had lasting problems caused by their treatment.

wow i knew kanye west was red pilled

Holy shit! Is it me or does that black doctor look like Eriq La Salle from the old NBC drama "ER"? I bet that's what this was from! kek

Why does the klansman still have his easily removed hood on? Did none of the paramedics decide to remove it when they arrived at the scene, During his transport to hospital or from any of the medical team during his treatment at the hospital?

wow this shitty facebook tier photoshop really makes me think

There are no black ER nurses

This. Like they wouldn't have taken his hood off.

If they have a job, they're not niggers. Have you learned nothing from this proad?

Lurk moar edgelord

/r/thedonald is calling for you to go back, civic faggot

It's an ad campaign "which featured depictions of people acting nobly in the face of adverse circumstances". i.e. propaganda.

simple reverse search reveals the truth of the picture

why are you nerds still replying? sage

Did they let him bleedout while they were going around the hospital/calling back every white nurse they could find ?
Just curious.

>This statistic was proven wrong by Fox News.
>Trump was humiliated by Fox News when he posted it
Topkek

The sarcasm is strong with this one

Every time I see this picture I feel fucking sick. Not just because of the stats, but because of that girl. She's so cute and yet her face got battered up like that. Makes me so mad. If this single picture doesn't make you want to start a RWN, I don't know what will.

i think you're giving that a bit too much thought buddy

that's my secret

im always ready for a race war

even with the aryan race?