You produce criminals when you spank children

You produce criminals when you spank children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you produce criminals when you don't spank children

spanking is a fair and swift punishment which teaches children respect

where as yelling or lack of discipline causes resentment towards parents and misbehavior

>violeate nap with your sneks
>expect the sneks to be civilized and based when grown ups

not an argument

You mean physically and verbally abusing people doesn't make them earn your respect and see the error of their ways?

You produce criminals when you spank children
You prevent criminals when you spank children
You produce criminals when you don't spank children
You prevent criminals when you don't spank children

It all depends on the lil' cunt

stop making sense, we're on Sup Forums

>spanking is a fair and swift punishment which teaches children respect
Low IQ cretin detected. You teach children fear when you spank them, not respect.

our grandfather didnt spank us, he beat the shit out of us with either a spoon or a stick
and Im thankful every single day
it prevents you from becoming a sissy faggot like the northern europeans
fuck I miss him

Hey fellow goyim, there seems to be no philosophy thread going on so this seems appropriate. What the fuck is bad-philosophy? When I look up stuff about Nietzsche I get linked to Reddit and it seems to come down to "My ideas are better than your ideas because you just don't understand". Can anyone explain this to me or do I have to start my own thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7XJIioZEgQ

Yet you are not a criminal, OP.

>You were never beaten as a child

>thankful for getting beaten
next you'll tell us you're thankful tyrone is fucking your wife

Let it go, frog. Swedecucks are beyond your reach. Stop trying so hard.

He will beat Tyrone with a spoon, frietenbakker.

Well there are plenty of future criminals who are going to be that way because their parents don't beat them.

That's just your shitty culture, Ahmed

>belgium taunting us about cuck shit
>a literal non country

Spanking is only a crime if you don't enjoy yourself.

>go full libtard swedecuck on your kids
>never spank them
>produce nu-males

criminals or broken people

You teach your children fear when you beat them.

You teach your children fear when you spank them out of your own pleasure.

There's nothing wrong with a slapped wrist.

Lot of faggots in this thread. No wonder the world gone degenerate.

>beating commonplace for generations
>discipline and respect for elders exists
>empires and mighty nations are forged
>kids arent Street roaming shits
>first generation to not widely beat it's kids comes along with the commie hippy decades
>degeneracy everywhere in two generatons
>West falls

Thanks you spineless queers.

>slavs always boasting about having dysfunctional family relations
>"it tradition!! SLAV is strong from beatings, WE PROUD I thanks babushka for hittign me" t. mongol-face russian with two digit iq
>wonder why they have broken societies with the highest abortion rates in the world, highest rates of drug abuse including retarded drugs no one else fucking does like krokodil, high levels of crime, rampant government corruption and shitty economies
really makes you think
the only reason you dont get swamped with immigrants is because even they dont want to live with you, you out-nigger them

You produce entitled millenials when you don't spank children

well when you dont do it you get the west

ask /lit/ about these things

Well, I regularly feel urges to bash people's heads 'til death so...

> slavs boasting about dysfunctional family relations

literally what

if anything, they're always tight with their family

are you same asshurt minority or something or did a russian girl laugh at your face when you asked her out?

It's okay, we cane them over here.

Got too much on my plate, yeah. Got too much in my bank, uh. Got too much in my brain, yeah.

What do I produce when I fuck them?

You produce criminals when you spank them for no good reason like a retard. If you warn them first and after explain calmly why they were smacked they will learn a good lesson.

......or word class millionaire athletes.

We're different from Serbs honest!

a well deserved prison sentence.

I was asking the Frenchman

My father spanking me for doing dumb shit made me not do dumb shit.

My brothers beating me up for no reason made me angry and a pussy afraid of any conflict.

t. former commie

don't believe the gopnik's lies
if there's anything talking to east europeans both on the internet and irl has taught it is that they are adept at romanticising their shitty civilisations. people who are looking for a paddock with greener grass are easily fooled by the grandiose claims, but in reality it holds about as much stock as a gangster boasting about the superiority of his turf

Knew a kid that spit and bit mefor no reason and killed his pet hamster once. Parents were liberal anti-authoritarian pussies, so I think it depends on the kid. Some kids deserve a swift elbow to the chin, others are just normal and agreeable and know their place.

No, if you don't discipline them.
Spanking is not disciplining someone, it's beating.

Germans beat their kids before 1968 and parenting based on fear was always encouraged, correlation doesn't mean causation. You can also blame slavic dysfunction on other stuff like weather and vodka, doesn't make it right.

>Germans beat their kids before 1968 and parenting based on fear was always encouraged
>Germany before 1968
not helping your case

>that img

Bullshit. I only got spanked when I fucked up. Can't say I didn't deserve it.

It's from a famous german children's book, Struwwelpeter. Little dude couldn't stop sucking his thumbs, so the tailor cut them off for good.

>get beaten all the time
>finally get big enough to catch their hands
>stop giving a fuck
>grow up cynical and reclusive

Great parenting.

Shut up sideways germany

>kids aren't street roaming shits

Are you fucking kidding me?

I want to see Stefan in babysitter documentary where a kid shits on the carpet and molymeme uses his special techniques to reason with the child.

and then the kid spits on his face and kicks him in the shins

If you don't want a piece of shit for a kid, set up clear boundaries and have clear and inevitable consequences for crossing those boundaries. Do not back down. If you do this, then this will happen. If the child does the thing, then do the thing you said you were going to do. Afterwards, explain why the child's behavior was incorrect and what you would have rather the child done.

Don't hit your kid unless he hits first, but really unless he's exposed to that type of shit from the start, he won't react that way. Its not rocket science

>was spanked as a child
>commit minor crimes like going 10 miles over the speed limit when nobody is on the road.
I think he's right guys.

The Germans are a very lewd people. Tell him about Krampus, the Christmas spanking demon.

>It all depends on the lil' cunt
This desu.
What gives discipline to one kid might make the other a faggot.

It might also be like a on/off switch.
Spank a behaving kid, it turns into a faggot, spank a faggot kid, it starts behaving.

That kid would have violated the NAP
All bets would be off
Stefan would bully him so hard he'd start donating to FDR

>father was whipped
>mother was spanked
>I was spanked

Guess the number of criminal convictions shared between us.

the science shows that there's not a difference, at least in terms of effects on the child, between beating and spanking.

0?

You are 60% muslim

They beat kids for science? Far out.

Was it autism?

How do I discipline my kid?

Parents need to learn to barrel down to their children at every little thing that upsets them. My parents would beat our shit without any explanation of what we did.

Moral Orel had a good sense on how to spank children. Sit them down, and turn the beating into a life lesson.

*not to barrel down

bullets

Helicopter parenting is what produces pussies, not lack of beatings.

Inflicted pain is a notoriously poor motivator in humans, it produces obedience but as a result of fear rather than respect, and also produces resentment. This isn't somehow less true for children.

WRONG

>come to bed, user
>o-okay Wiremu

>stockholm syndrome

By the way, the only effect your child abuse had on you (stastistically) is about 10-20 points drop in IQ. So thank your grandaddy for not being smarter and having larger income (since income is correlated with IQ).

The first time in his life a human being ever encounters firm opposition from adults, it should always be from the hands of his parents, maybe from his teachers, NEVER from the police or justice/jail. The latter is a lot more inhuman and cruel.
Banning spanking is just another example of SJW full retardation. These self-righteous people are just extremely dangerous.

lock him up in a bunker

he left me his company, doing pretty well for myself

you are soo wrong... your produce criminals if you dont tell your kids right from wrong.

Yeah because it is illegal in France. Fetishists btfo. It also lowers IQ, so you are correct. Watch all the ad hom, I bet Aristotle is having a laugh with Plato at these degenerates.

only got beat when i did something bad.

guess what, i stopped doing bad things

you think all those fuckin liberals protesting on their periods got spanked? No

Have fun with your posterity hahahahaha you lose, your posterity will be colonized by my posterity. Holy shit, you had one job and you fail.

>Tyrone has no father to beat him up
>still does nuffin

explain this flat earthers!

The exact opposite is true.

You can have firm resistance without physical violence. Basically the only statistical correlation corporal punishment has with anything is chipping a at least half a standard deviation's worth of IQ points off the kid.

>discipline is physical and verbal abuse
>what is a strawman?
You're probably a stupid liberal who wasn't spanked enough when you acted like a little bitch.

Do adult women count?

Your kids better not become communists because I will personally take them out to save my kids. What are you willing to do to stop communism? If your kids are communists, as they will probably end up, I will end them.

Spanking reduces IQ, lower IQ is directly correlated with increased criminality.

Mothers, especially black mothers, are the biggest child abusers on the planet. Le violent husband meme has never been statistically true.

Why would spanking children produce communists?

Couldn't that simply be propaganda to foster a weaker, more subservient society?

>Spanking reduces IQ
Listening to you reduced IQ.

I used to get mauled by my dumbass dad everyday and it really did nothing but to make me agressive and hateful as fuck.

Funny thing, my dad never ever got even a slap from his mom and used to beat the living shit out of me, most of the time for no reason, my mom used to get destroyed by her mother and she didn't hit me unless I really earned that, really makes me think.

From Steph's interviews, said IQ deficit is 95% temporary- by 25 IQ is affected very little by spanking.

>Spanking reduces IQ, lower IQ is directly correlated with increased criminality.

And communism, which is my mortal enemy. Your kids will have to learn how to swim off their little safe space island or else. Don't fuck with me, don't spank your kids and make retards.

See the above, low IQ people have a vague sense of how valuable they are in the free market and usually support welfare. Times are getting rough, people are getting extreme. This will happen. Your kid will be stuck on that island.

>> Adult
>>Woman
Pick one.

missing the point

>See the above, low IQ people have a vague sense of how valuable they are in the free market and usually support welfare.
Irrelevant
>someone this stupid speaking of the effects of low IQ
This is irony.

Yeah do you want to talk metaphysics or do you want to just die? Do me a favor, just die.

wat

You will never know until I prove myself.

You may confuse simple spanking with beating the shit out of your child by literally punching him like a boxer. Don't do that, Paco.

Memeneux's spanking garbage is hilarious,he's so obviously projecting because mommy/daddy hit him as a kid

Lives? What a joke. Communists don't care.

cont. on that really makes you think thing

I think strong advocates on hitting children either never got hit by their parents or just got light strikes, I used to get belted to the point where i looked close to a zebra with red stripes, chili on my eyes, bruises so bad that i haven't got one like that even after years of muay thai and bjj training.
If i ever had children i would never ever hit them, i don't think i could even hit my wife's sons if i was in that situation.

Was I born into a stable household? No. And you people want to create more chaos in family life. I will show you what the god of chaos can do.