What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones / Infowars in general?

What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones / Infowars in general?

Seems that they have some good content that no one else is reporting, but at the same times lots of crazy far fetched conspiracy nonsense that discredits everything else. Alex seems to be pretty knowledgeable, but always embarrasses himself when he is allowed on TV by shouting and getting angry instead of debating - which is pretty hopeless. Case in point was when he was allowed on the BBC and you could hear him screaming off camera long after his segment was done.

So, reputable source of information and fighting against the MSM, or a mere merchant pedalling herbs and water filters?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/hamilton-producer-lin-manuel-miranda-sobbing-obama-frees-domestic-terrorist-oscar-lopez-rivera/
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Estulin
youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its ok overall
Alex Jones is cooked though
>Asks question
>person answers in their own words
>Alex Jones "b-but what about t-the part where the world is over"

Don't forget "muh globalists" in pretty much every argument he has on any topic

I'd listen to him if his voice didn't sound like gravel in a garbage disposal.

accurate

and in the middle of an emotional speech "buy super male vitality 6gorillian % off!"

right about 60-70% of the time. he supported mcstain and mittens which i thought was a mistake. i did and do think both of those two would've started ww3 with russia which is why i thought obama was better. alex jones was right about obama being a muslim terrorist scum though. i didn't believe him about how insane the marxist were until this election. after seeing these people and how they act towards trump i now know they're really going to destroy western civilization and he was right about that much.

first heard him in like 2008 and listened for many hours. i like what he says and also think he's really funny too.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/hamilton-producer-lin-manuel-miranda-sobbing-obama-frees-domestic-terrorist-oscar-lopez-rivera/

this is obama pardoning a terrorist which killed 4 people and injured 60+. it's stuff like this that tells me how he was right and obama really does hate america

I like Alex, I enjoy his channel but sometimes he seems a bit cooky but the rest of his employees help sift through the weirdness of his ramblings.

Overall he's cool in my book

>however he does interrupt people a lot.

>think he's really funny too.

in what way? does he ever tell lighthearted stories or add humor to his show? he seems so god damn serious all the time

meme wars are real

Alex Jones is afflicted with the same type of attention deficit as Bill Burr.

Pretty fucked how Roger Stone had a legit assassination attempt on him though.

Hit his peak during the elections. But when pizzagate hit and how quickly he disavowed it and the pizzatards, I immediately stopped paying attention.

Pizzagate was something Alex Jones should be yapping about nonstop, as retarded pizzagate is at times. But his refusal to even talk about it made me realize that he doesn't really care about 'bringing down the globalists.'

Alex is merely a vessel the one true God speaks through.

"I'M COMING FOR YOU GLOBALISTS!"

AAAAHHHHHH!

if i name a single person who made me laugh the most in my entire life then it's alex jones.

an example is one time when he was talking about fema camps and how if you're disarmed and marxist come to your house they'll rape your wife and daughter in front of you. he then went on to talk about how sick liberals are and how they want to control your life and some other things, i forget, but he was really into it yelling it.

i disagreed with him and thought obama was the better choice of mstain and mittens cause i don't want them to start ww3 and i thought obama being a liberal wouldn't allow him. he's been saying the world will end and the economy will crash constantly but it hasn't.

he's right about some stuff and wrong but others. when he's wrong i enjoy it and get a laugh. even if he's right when he's yelling about how they'll do crazy stuff i laugh like crazy most of the time.

He's a legend for the bohemian Grove footage but he is running a business where he has to make clickbait. I also think he has become a rush Limbaugh ripoff.
I have seen infowars stickers on stop signs and truck bumpers all over my neighborhood for years.
Whenever something big would happen in the news I would try to guess the angle he would take on it. It's a strategy, he knows his target audience is paranoid.

A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE

He's a great musician.
youtube.com/watch?v=Orj55fo1u9I

"Morning guys welcome to the show got some big news coming up in the next hour but first Super Male Vitality & Brain Force are on sale right now 30% off go get that it's great anyway back to the news, we're going to fight the globalists oh by the way buy this solar generator it works great I use em myself anyway so this big news piece i'm going to be joined by Literally Who in a moment but first check out our new InfoWars Life Blend called Dick In My Ass Warrior X Shield Plus, okay back to the globalist threat cause we're gonna stop em we'll talk about it after the break download the Infowars Live app to fight the globalists check out Infowars Life products" - Alex Jones every single show

greatest snake oil salesman and entertainer in the history of mankind

Trump and AJ are literally the second coming of PT Barnum

Nigga watch him vs TyT and realize that's him. Not a persona. He's the real deal.

He stopped after the Welch thing and took videos down probably lawsuits happening.

Sometimes he gives great insights. 1st i got hooked by Daniel Estulin books.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Estulin

Then some murican friend of mine told me about Alex Jones. Then i seriously got into antiglobalism.

Though Daniel Estulin is a russian kgb agenda, still he brings lots of insightful info to consider. Alex Jones is definetely not russian agenda. I don't know how he turned into his war against globalism, but its great to have such kinda guys on planet earth.

It's a meme

There are two people who watch Inforwars:
- the ones doing it ironically to have a good laugh
- the dumbfucks who sincerely believe it is actual good content (the same who buy the retarded shit he sells).

It's basically /x/ the talk show, even if 60% of what he says is real there are still the other 40% so utterly retarded and simplified that noone who isn't a brainlet will ever give them credibility.

>What does Sup Forums think of Alex Jones / Infowars in general?
IT'S TURNING THE FROGS GAY

"Arabs control hollywood" - Alex Jones.

Shit show. The young turks is 10 times better than infowars

He says the Chinese control Hollywood though

i thought he was crazy for saying arabs have a mafia in d.c. but they actually do. there's so many think tanks which are arab owned. it's basically jews and arabs buying influence so much. that's why syria looks like it does cause arabs influence on america

The problem with Infowars is that it's a dumping ground. All kind of people with their ideas can come up and tell it. I think there are some genuine stories from people who are banned from msm, but a lot of crazies too. And Alex kinda eats everything up.

Controlled opposition

Alex Jones is fucking based.

They are a good laugh
But seriously....
They always talk about these ridiculous conspiracy theories except the most (((obvious))) one

Master LARPer
Aspie
Uses his videos to sell water filter and "liver booster" and "dna flush" or whatever crap his gullible customers will buy

Entertaining

>Bogdabots

>good content that no one else is reporting
What, like his delusional fantasies? The rest is stolen and distorted from public sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=7WkGyAqVmCk

He just wants to fleece other morons who listen to his garbage and buy his garbage commerce.

Jones is a lying fag selling expensive supplements for retards.
He won't address niggers being stupid. He won't address Jews being Satan. He won't even address pizzagate.
He's a fucking sheckles grubbing coward liar. Married to a Jew, manager is a Jew.

entertaining as fuck but completely out of his mind
probably right more often than you'd think

He is Jewish

Entry level freedom stuff.
Very entertaining when you are in the know.
Could be disinfo, but still points out nasty stuff governments are capable of.

>Alex Jones
You mean bill hicks?

Correct

A lot of what he says is total bullshit. But less than half the time hes 100% spot on, exposes some shadey shit. Sometimes what hes saying is bullshit but there is an element of trust to it. I don't really watch him often cause he is a bit ridiculous.

he is a jew-apologizer

after nearly more than 10 years in this business he has to know that jews control the US, its ludicrous to say he doesnt know, but obviously he chooses to ramble about fancy conspiracy theories instead, his medium is a good alternative but not the endgame

*Truth

He's the news version of WWE

he gets the job done

The red head whore is smoking hot, can't remember her name though

Alex Jones and infowars are like Sup Forums the news network.

He shines the light of truth on the normies and brings people out of the mainstream media brainwashing fog that afflicts so many Americans.

But like Moses, he cannot bring his people all the way to the redpill, for he cannot name the jew. He has to use code-words like "globalists" but all his listeners know what he means.