IS RUSSIA PLANNING A MAJOR LAND WAR AGAINST UKRAINE?

Prominent analysts seem to think so...

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/is-russia-planning-a-major-land-war-against-ukraine

This should be a cause of concern for everyone... Can Trump respond appropriately to such a scenario? I doubt it, he's a phony braggart and a Russia appeaser

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/James_Ne_Zont/status/820219058448695296
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI
youtube.com/watch?v=p5wTbItV43w&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-&index=39
youtu.be/FsHI6u11tdc?list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-
youtube.com/watch?v=BmSqgeWcniA
youtube.com/watch?v=sdICpPpivV0&t=76s&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-&index=30
youtube.com/watch?v=xfaxifCx94o&t=300s&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=R4NSkq5OhbI&index=25&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-
andrei-bt.livejournal.com/278270.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would Trump even want to? Let Europe deal with it.

It would be a major problem for the U.S.'s staunchest allies in Europe, like Poland etc who would have to deal with the fallout, refugees and renewed security threats. It would also diminish the global position of the United States greatly and possibly beyond repair if it "gave up" on Eastern Europe.

There would only be downsides for not responding strongly. Big league ones

NATO SHILL.

>Prominent analysts seem to think so...
Prominent anylystst thought there were WMD's in Irak also.

(((Prominent Analysts)))

i hear it since war on Ukraine started years ago

definitley not happening

doubtful

HOW LONG UNTIL TANKS GO IN, COMRADES?

(((prominent analysts)))
oh look, it's Bush-era propaganda campaign preparing the public opinion for (((pre-emptive))) war.

Do you even know what The Atlantic Council is?

>IS RUSSIA PLANNING A MAJOR LAND WAR AGAINST UKRAINE?
you bet -- they're readying the cavalary

Article written by a hohol. Disregarded.

you're a bit late

>Prominent analysts
;^)

>german camo

military aid well spend!

Yup. First move towards the russian empire putin wants.

put to very good use :^)

I seriously hope so

Jesus Christ that girl is hot

God Bless America

>atlanticcouncil
hahahahhaha oh wow

thats no flecktarn

Trump will bend over to Russia at the mere promise they'll give a hand in dealing with China. If anyone thinks otherwise then he is he is delusional.

just let those stupid poles who keep posting that servicemen height comparison picture deal with it.

fucking toilet cleaners

I don't give a shit, Ukraine is to Russia what Bavaria is to Germany

They think they live on another planet but really they just belong together

This.

I hope Russia finally wrecks Ukraine tbqh.

Bavaria belongs with us, Ahmet.

maybe later now they absolute mad and this is u problem now.
uraine is europe bwahahahahahhah

>impying ukraine is even a real country

You belong to us too, Ahmed

top kek digga

ahmed and mahmud brothers forever

We'll be 80% muslim in 20 years anyways so why not

>his should be a cause of concern for everyone
That's a bit of a hyperbole

speak for yourself digga

>20th January
>violent clashes in Washington that are escalated into street fights by (((police))) snipers' fire
>multiple terrorist attacks in Europe
>Russia crosser Ukraine border and rushes Kiev
>Trump will start speaking his oath in one world but finish in the other

toplol you think FPÖ can stop this shit?

>muh russian boogey man hysteria
It's not going to happen. Screencap this post.

is it 2014?

I fucking wish

"this shit" is not something to be stopped by a government, which needs a complete purge btw

"this shit" will eventually turn into civil war, and seeing how we're not NATOcucks super hyped about protecting every sandnigger on the planet, we have much better chances than you

hence

top kek digga, you're done

You say that now, but just wait for the hohols to flee to Dutchland and queue up en masse to clean your toilet and your windshield...

How is that Trump's or the US problem? Fuck being the saviour of the world.

Shilling for more money in the army.

Just scrolled thorugh the list of 'experts'.
Seriously guys, how do this thank tanks earn money? I could write my own analysis based on the shitposting I read here.
I could write a strategy how to destabilize Russia without major effects on Europe. I could write a blueprint with necessary steps for Europe to finally form a robust community of states. Of course I'm talking about years and decades of developments. Do you think some official will take me serious?

nice try RIDF

twitter.com/James_Ne_Zont/status/820219058448695296

>> End of Ukraine's soveirgnity
>> No one cares.
>> Nice try perogi.

Soon.

A big part in why USA has been let to do shit like cucking the world with petrodollar is because they have been the leading force in NATO and acting like a world police so it makes sense that a stable USA is important for a stable world.

If USA decides it doesn't want to play this part anymore it's going to be a HUGE economic problem as a lot of the OPEC countries will stop giving USA their free petrodollar when they aren't making sure they get their protection.

I remember 2014
>OMG TANKS IN 30
>RUSSIA JUST INVADED UKRAINE THIS IS WORLD WAR THREEE

>I could write my own analysis based on the shitposting I read here.
We really should create our own think-tank. I like tanks.

Yeah, they said it was a colum of 40 Tanks in total!

I had a good laugh back then.

Uh Oh, Not again Krauts

I live in Munich, maybe I'll come over when shtf

Well Russia did send tanks. Literally hundreds of them. They just shut down any one who brought it up by shilling.

Except that these people are paid to write horseshit which is then disseminated.

If you think you're some kind of genius, remember that the actual people who analyze this, work for organisations/countries who wouldn't want to publish this kind of info.

I wonder what Russia would say if NATO sent 40 tanks into Ukraine and started fucking up Russians.

>Well Russia did send tanks. Literally hundreds of them.

Literally no proof of that anywhere.
Well your mercenaries already got shot so theres that.

Not originally they didn't.

It's cute how you like to ignore the fact that Ukraine has massive stockpiles of all kinds of weapons.

The only bullet factory in Ukraine for instance, is in DNR territory.

Major parts of the army and the police force defected as well.

I'm really interested in geopolitics, this is also the reason why I started to lurk here years ago.
Sup Forums is the most entertaining part of the internet for me. But some Anons here know their shit and makes some really good points.

>Dont worry Amerikanker we are here to Anschl... defend Poland from das Russians

Come on m8. Russia didnt send a SINGLE Tank. Fake News.

All the tanks were captured, the Ukrainians ran away, DNR and LNR captured the whole thing.

Ive seen all the Videos back in 2014, theyv even found US equipment and Food.
Prikol. +1

Only if you wrote it in hebrew.

There were proofs of Voentorg hooking the rebels up with old T72s after the Minsk agreement.

You're doing the same thing in Syria too, just giving people old tanks lmao.

She ain't got NOTHING on this one.

Why would they? Ukraine is poor as fuck and most of the people are generally retarded. Not even Russia would want them.

Ukraine isn't even a real country, this whole situation is ridiculous.

Honestly this is the best place I found to discuss politics, despite the whole nigger and Jew obsession thing. In any other forum it's unbearable, mostly because they are non-anonymous. Tried reddit, it was awful. And on our own Russian imageboard, Sup Forums is just Ukrainians screaming at you.

Any noncockhole prominent analysts from existing source? That zhirinovski and dugin part makes me stop to reading that bullshit.

Minsk? Voentorg?
Show me proof, eternal Austrian.
You had your hand in Creation of Ukraine too.

And muh Digits dont lie.

Im sure you know more about Ukraine than Ukranians themselves.

This makes sense.
But on the other hand it depends for which government you are working for. Publishing the strategy/intentions of your opponent could be a valid counter measure. Or even publish horseshit to irritate their support.

Oh no. That sucks. We don't have a defense treaty with Ukraine. Help they can defend themselves.

>Austria and Russia having a good old shit slinging fest over scraps of land

At last things are as they should be.

aw man this is the best b8 ever. I almost fell for it

Yes I do, Reichsprotektorat

but we do this irl too

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx9kruHqLTI

no digits no proofs

also come on buddy, DNR didn't just become to have 700 tanks after 1 year, Ukrainians can't have left that many

not argument

if communists force you at gunpoint to speak ukrainian for decades maybe you will think you are ukrainian, but its not so.

Good, fuck Ukraine.

I referred to THAT:

Everything is going according to our plans.

How's the Muslim situation in Austria?

I support this except the polish part

youtube.com/watch?v=p5wTbItV43w&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-&index=39

youtu.be/FsHI6u11tdc?list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-

youtube.com/watch?v=BmSqgeWcniA

youtube.com/watch?v=sdICpPpivV0&t=76s&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-&index=30

youtube.com/watch?v=xfaxifCx94o&t=300s&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-&index=38

youtube.com/watch?v=R4NSkq5OhbI&index=25&list=PLaZ2VHGBwdKr2yYKlV1jaP8W5MbRovsJ-

I can find you satellite and drone images as well if you want more proofs

>DNR didn't just become to have 700 tanks after 1 year, Ukrainians can't have left that many

Ukrop army was in 10 largest on planet, with many thousands of tanks.

when you remember that ukrainian army is completely incompetent and that most of their soldiers are unmotivated conscripts, it's not surprising that they lost so much equipment. they couldn't take tanks with them when they got encircled over and over again.

when you take honest look at facts its very obvious that tanks did not come from russian federation, who actively took steps to hinder rebels.

>not an argument

not an argument

The proper response is to do nothing because he's not the president of Russia. Why the fuck would we get involved? I believe he is capable of this.

argument does not need to be raised to dismiss non argument.

CNN tier talk. Rooskies don't need this shithole.

On December 27, the popular TV program, “Evening with (((Vladimir Solovyov))),” featured (((Aleksandr Kofman))), the former “minister of foreign affairs” of the so-called Donetsk People’s Republic, and (((Rostislav Ishchenko))), a former Ukrainian journalist who defected to Russia. The three debated how Russia and its proxies should seize Ukraine’s cities.

Every single time

> actively took steps to hinder rebels

they were the ones who artillery'd the shit out of the ukrainians at debaltsevo and forced the cauldron at the very least, come on buddy

and the fact that russian military was captured (few men) points towards limited operations in ukraine

Plenty of military bases with tanks in storage in East Ukraine. Kharkov was a massive tank factory in Soviet days.

Photos from just one base, near Slavyansk:

andrei-bt.livejournal.com/278270.html

The problem was not obtaining tanks, but bringing them to combat readiness and finding enough qualified crews.

most of that equipment was destroyed. Soviet era tanks tend not to survive battlefield damage because of cook offs.

The separatists now a days use mostly T-72Bs. Ukraine didn't even bring their T-72s back into service until late 2015. The seperatists captured a few dozen T-64BVs of those most were heavily damaged and would require specific tools, personnel and parts to bring back into fighting condition.

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about tanks

>they were the ones who artillery'd the shit out of the ukrainians at debaltsevo and forced the cauldron at the very least, come on buddy

Russian Federation would need Soviet-era railway artillery to fire shells that deep into Donetsk People's Republic. there would be plenty of proofs if this actually occured.

>and the fact that russian military was captured (few men) points towards limited operations in ukraine

There is American military soldiers on Donbass fighting with rebels too. its not an evidence of involvement

the facts may seem extraordinary, but ukrain army is China-tier in matters of political corruption and morale. no one in that army knows what they're doing or why they're doing it, which is why they fail so spectacularly against miner militias with no international backing