Marilyn Manson is gonna wrekt Drumpf

youtube.com/watch?v=pyaTWng2nJU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
youtube.com/watch?v=OzYdMSAkGqA
youtube.com/watch?v=PVPKZhdBzp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He couldn't even wrekt Rose McGowan, it took a car crash to do that

The only thing he wrecked is growing up and becoming an adult.

isnt this guy in his 40s
why does he still dress like a clown

He didnt produce a good album in 10 years.

>when you're desperate to stay relevant

I hope Eminem doesn't go the same route on the next album

/thread
He built his career on triggering bible thumpers, thanks to the left, the poor guy has practically lost his job. Now he's trying to trigger trump supporters to get back on the spotlight, poor guy hasn't realized that in order to do that he'd need to side with trump. He's lost his touch, very saddening.

Donald Trump probably is Satan! Watch him survive a mortal head wound.

It's rally quite incredible that most people that wants to shock never, ever realise this.
When I was 15 I hung out at the local punk scene but nothing about it felt punk. They spouted the same opinions as the rest of society, and the double standard of hanging out in a club house they were given for free by the state while saying that the state should be abolished never seemed to cross their minds.

Back in the 70's Throbbing Gristle were called wreckers of civilisation for the same stuff that today is just normal behaviour to many. Yet still so many tries to shock with the same stupid shit.

Even the so-called "evil bands" nowadays are pure shit.
Ghost - youtube.com/watch?v=-0Ao4t_fe0I
Misfits, from kitsch side - youtube.com/watch?v=OzYdMSAkGqA
Mercyful Fate, lawful evil - youtube.com/watch?v=PVPKZhdBzp0

Punk and counterculture in general is more a fashion statement than it is a philosophy.

>tearing pages from the Bible

Why not Quran? Bible bashing is so 90s, nobody gives a fuck. Muslims are the hottest pisses off religious group nowadays, yet all these edgelord bands won't even touch the subject.

>tfw you were only relevant a decade ago because two edgy faggots liked your music

That guy is still alive?

They're afraid of acid attacks and bombs. It's no fun if the people you trigger actually pull the trigger.

Because muzzies would actually kill him

Marilyn Manson is completely irrelevant in a society where Miley Cyrus exists.

The degeneracy he promoted ironically, for shock value, to teenage males, they now promote to little girls with a straight face.

this

That piece of shit could be happy that someone wasnt shot him to his fucking head already...

Counter culture bands are those with racist, chauvinistic and imperialistic lyrics.

He can only wrekt his asshole these days.

He's doing his part like Johnny Depp did his. Everyone connected to satanic ritual sacrifice are doing their best to undermine Trump and pizzagate.

even rammstein made a rapefugee song

>be marilyn manson
>roleplay as a worshipper of satan
>be against Trump

Trump confirmed for God's hammer

Say10.. woah wtf it sounds like Satan! Clever shit from fat-faced ol' Brian.

This is not going to make you relevant again Brian.

Sorry.

Damn, he actually looks better with the make-up on lol.