Trudeau refuses to answer English speaking residents' questions in English

Is Trudeau autistic, Sup Forums?

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-town-hall-sherbrooke-quebec-public-questions-1.3940058

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-trudeau-liberals-polls-1.3903266
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Language_Act_(Quebec)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Languages_Act_(Canada)
youtube.com/watch?v=k-EDXgwURno
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's the first time he did something I respect.

Nothing wrong with that

wow so progressive
anything that isn't white, english, and male is progressive and good
truly he is the best leader canada has ever had.

what an autist
>how will you help english speaking peoples
>answers in french

What a cunt

How can a normie be so autistic?

wtf i love trudeau now

Sounds like he's not polling too well in Quebec and needs to pander. Just my two cents.

If he did this, surely he's aware immigrants need to conform to the country they're in?

Or does he know that, but is just being a cunt.

French is pretty fucking white mate.

is this so that the chink and arab filled areas have precedence to make chinese and arabic their province's official language and force people to speak it there?

>haha this county's terrorist blew up a building better give them a bunch of privileges and treat them better than everyone else in the country

Canadians were always cucks

But if a Quebecian goes to Alberta and the waitress doesn't speak perfect French then "oy vey anuddah shoah I need some reparations for this psychological trauma"

>Both Forum and ARI recorded Trudeau's ratings falling significantly in B.C., Ontario and Quebec.
cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-trudeau-liberals-polls-1.3903266

How about that?

Way to stir up tensions again, wouldnt want another st léonard again.

>and he answered them all in French — because, he said, "we're in Quebec."

That doesn't change the fact that we're a bi-lingo country.

What the hell is French peoples' problems anyway?

It seems like whenever there's an insignificant dispute in Europe or Canada, it is rooted in Frenchies' absolute refusal to learn another language.

Not officialy, only new brunswick is

He recently got destroyed by a sobbing mother complaining about electricity prices in London.

He's doing everything he can to avoid that situation again. Also he hates being PM which is why he took 10 vacations in one year.

It's just him pandering it should be a non-issue because qubec should have separated or removed a long time ago. But they literally can not do one thing right.
Go read about the first trudeau and you'll understand how true this is. Spineless cucks who accepted this.

hahaha oh wow how to piss of anglophones in the eastern townships 101

this guy kek top tier trolling

Why did they always cram that in my head in school?

Do you have any links? I would be more interested in reading about that.

The (((news))) channels are saying his ratings are still high but I've just started college after working for 5 years. Everyone here seems to hate him. Whenever I go off to work or do any volunteer work I just hear people complain about him.

2019 will be a good year.

That's pretty cool, desu.

There's still native English speakers in Quebec though, and if they asked him questions in English it's probably their favoured language.

>shill frog cuck
>mega cuck

thats the most anglophone city outside of montreal in quebec

trudeau is a cuck, but you can never please these faggots from quebec anyways

if he spoke english, people would still get asshurt

2 nukes weren't enough

Jesus Fucking christ IT'S CANADA ! Get a fucking grip on yourselves just say the word CANADA to yourselves. Yes we arent talking "world power" like Britain, USA, China, Russia, or anything even more powerful than canada like fucking Bhutan or Singapore. IT'S CANADA, and when Trudeau does something it's about the same level of importance as Mickey Mouse waving in a cartoon

It is a common theme in all south european countries.

Why did he do that? Is the town 100 % French or what?

I'm about 60% sure it's a literal fucking law that politicians speak French in Quebec. This is some Quebec weirdness, he's actually not doing anything weird here, the people talking to him in English are making things difficult because you are meant to respond in the language you were called by.

He's a politician, maybe not a very good one, but he's still expected to do things.

Can someone give me a run down on why justin trueadu is terrible? Not that i don't think he isn't but my leaf friend doesn't see how.

>only quebec should be homogenous

Neato Trudeau

Can't wait for this cuck to be gone, pls based leafs make it happen

Ding ding ding!

Winner! Gagnon!

nope even in provincial politics

what you're thinking of is bill 101 google it

That's very intolerant of him. What about all the POC who only know how to speak english? Trudeau is Hitler 2.0

>only quebec can have a monoculture

really makes my neurons fire

I believe where his is now has a lot of English speakers.

What do you mean? Other countries act that way? Spain?

Thing is, no one speaks french in the far north (yukon, north west territories and shit) then west, no one speaks french either, theyre either immigrants or barely canadian.
In the east, everyone is either a redneck or old, so no one speaks french
Manitoba and saskatchewan are english of course
But, since new brunswick is between nova scotia and quebec, they serve as pretty nuch the bridge to connect those 2

My first thought too. Really fucked up there man.

>UKGB is a world power in 2017

You're about 50 years too late on that one bud.

So does that mean i can go up to all the people speaking various arabic languages around here and demand they speak english?

theres french cities in both manitoba and saskatchewan desu

I thought there was a population of about 120,000 French speakers in Saskatchewan

Oh the year was Seventeen Seventy-Eight
HOW I WISH I WAS IN SHERBROOKE NOW

If Quebec was it's own country then i'd agree, but it isn't. Their official languages are English and French so hes just being a faggot.

That's just unprofessional, rude and petty

We do that. Our French is Swedish. For instance: our street names are in both languages, but the one with majority in the city comes first, i.e. it's usually Finnish name first, then the Swedish one. When my home town did some redrawing of the maps, the majority switched from Finnish to Swedish, so they had to change thousands of street name signs to match the change. It's quite funny how we're ready to spend a ton of money to do something so utterly useless.

Well then he's answering in one of the official language.

>UKGB
>UK
>GB

Well make your mind up which one do you mean?

They're odious cucks. Self-righteous despite being awful at everything. I've heard before that France has the lowest proportion of english speakers of all european countries and in my experience its true - france is the only country where i find i have to speak their language to get by.

ITT: Langlets who are triggered because they cannot into at least one foreign language.

A letter of marque came from the king,
To the scummiest vessel I'd ever seen.

>tfw a group of us almost got into a fight at a pub with liberals because we drank too much and started singing this song.

>because we're in the CURRENT PROVINCE
>duhhh

Question 1: Was the event where it happened in Quebec?

Question 2: Are Canadians outside of Quebec required to learn both languages?

Question 3: If 1+2 are "No", isn't that massively disrespectful to the people that asked questions in English assuming they couldn't understand the answer and what is your media saying about such a childishly retarded antic?

The bottom line is, he's just doing it to be a cunt

Really not the kind of demeanor you'd expect from a prime minister

He's trying to pander and it's going terribly. The French Canadians should be forced to assimilate. They are conquered people

They should know English and yes if people are trying to talk to them in English you fuck

lol even Obama answer his interviews in english

To a reporter asking him in English.

You guys do realize how irrelevant that province is right? Literally not worth mentionning.

>promote multiculturalism
>refuse to answer questions in any language but french in french quebec

Sounds like Weedman isn't being very progressive. France is the language of imperialistic aggressors who raped the indigenous peoples of Canada and Africa; it's an inherently racist language spoken by shitlords and fascists.

Wrong.

French is the sole official language of Quebec.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Language_Act_(Quebec)

No because double standards that exists for non Europeans.

1. yes the city is an old British settlement and one of the few "almost" majority english cities in quebec
2. no but for gov jobs kinda
3. I know for a fact the libs just lost a few seats to the NDP next election

quebecian isnt french

> he thinks the muslim women here speak english
> he thinks he could force them to try without being beaten up by jamal and his boys and then arrested by the met for disturbing the peace

american isn't english

What country is Quebec part of? Whats the official languages of said country?

Right.

Its redneck french mixed with arrogance

The British made a lot of deals with them after the 7 year war since there was a large population.
It just reached a million people though.

"American" is literally English.

At least we've still got nukes and a functioning army.

A million is nothing senpai

Almost majority english city?
Sherbrooke is 5% English as a first language at most.

I want to argue for the sake of arguing but you're right.

>The Official Languages Act (French: Loi sur les langues officielles) is a Canadian law that came into force on September 9, 1969,[1] which gives French and English equal status in the government of Canada.

What does 'equal' mean to you?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Official_Languages_Act_(Canada)

Means nothing at all. The law I refered to override Canadian laws about language.

fpbp

Kek, at least that means all the sjws in halifax are nothing either

Trudeau is master leaf, troll level : over 9000

>A woman asked in English what would be done to help Anglo-Quebecers seeking mental health services when those services are only available in French. "Thank you for your use of both official languages," Trudeau replied in French. "But we're in a French province so I will answer in French," he answered, as the woman grew visibly annoyed.

Wow, what an absolute funny

>how do people who don't speak french access this very crucial set of services
>hon hon hon, le tour d'eiffel, je m'appelle justin

Well it is they just spell it wrong.

Is le weed man finally going to deliver on the weed?

It's normal. The questions were asked in Québec so as a gesture of respect he spoke their language.

Imagine Donald Trump being asked a question in Spanish and answering in Spanish. You guys would be screeching and shitting your pants.

Just take a look at the Tories debates in French from 2 days ago. That was the most pathetic French ever heard in history.

*la tour d'Eiffel

I'd rather they just separate at this point. If this country had a spine we wouldn't have had the first trudeau to begin with.

he's cucknada's merkel. congrats.

>speak only French to pander to Quebcuck
>piss off all of English-speaking Canada
>lose to the dude from Shark Tank

>guy speaks to you in one language
>reply in another
>this is somehow not being a cunt
>leafs

Don't worry, he'll be out of the office after this term. youtube.com/watch?v=k-EDXgwURno
Everyone is aware how fucking retarded he is, and only single 30 year old women still love him. He is probably one of the worst leaders we ever had.

Can't wait for Kevin O'Leary (Canadas trump) to take office.

Let's hope our nukes are effective against the EU.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html

How is it offensive to any Canadian? Stan Rogers should be on your money.

>france is the only country where i find i have to speak their language to get by
boo fucking hoo. learn another language nigger

>mental health services
>very crucial set of services
dealing with literally muh fee fee problems

it's not even foreign, French was spoken in Canada before English.

Anglo Canadians are literally like the turks in Cyprus.