Do Americans care that literally every other civilised nation on Earth considers them bottom of the barrel stupid after...

Do Americans care that literally every other civilised nation on Earth considers them bottom of the barrel stupid after electing Trump?

I mean, Bush was bad. You were on a great track in terms of improving your self-image with Obama, but now you've fucked yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.thelocal.no/20160112/norway-security-agency-muslim-immigration-brings-problems/amp?client=ms-android-huawei
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but look at that economy scoreboard

The majority of Americans think about the world once a month if that, we truely don't give a fuck what you think and that's why we're better than you

Do Brits care that literally every other civilised nation on Earth considers them bottom of the barrel stupid after passing Brexit?

I mean, Thatcher was bad. You were on a great track in terms of improving your self-image with Cameron, but now you've fucked yourselves.

>Do Americans care that literally every other civilised nation on Earth considers them bottom of the barrel stupid after electing Trump?

no americans care lol we're literally the most powerful country on planet earth

Brought to you by the people who thought Gordon Brown was a good idea. Fuck off!

>self-image
you dropped it.

literally no one cares. Especially since all european countries are viewed as small, weak whatever and any other nation is a shithole.

lol britcuck, just be thankful we won't park a carrier battlegroup off your coast and demand 50% of you GDP in tariffs.

Senile old man.

No.

Most Brits supported Trump.

Only mega cuck countries like Sweden supported Hillary.

>caring what irrelevant countries think
We would never.

This.

Yeah we totally care about what Mohammed, Jean-Pierre and Hanz think.

Shhhh.

We like Trump here. He's more popular here than he is in USA. :^

don't worry, you'll see the light when brexit goes through and the de cuckening process begins, stay strong brother

I live in shithole delaware, I occasionally think about Pennsylvania, maybe New Jewsey.. cant remember the last time I thought about Britanstan.. I dont give a fuck about the rest of the world, and I am not alone.

You call us stupid but you cry to us when you stub your toe

Go Fuck yourself euro cuck

>You were on a great track in terms of improving your self-image with Obama
>improving your self-image
>self-image

Are you retarded? Why can't you speak proper English? Did you immigrate from Poland?

There you go. Typical american arrogance. Among many I know, americans are seen as a uncivilised, noisy, arrogant and uneducated people. When I went to the US a couple of years ago, I experienced it first hand and have no further interest of visiting this "savage " place.

I bet you voted remain, fag.

He hasn't started yet how would anyone know he's bad

We're tired of taking care of you.

Man up and compete, or submit.

Make imperialism great again

Wtf is this, leafposter with proxy?

Maybe you should think about visiting the Moon. Then your opinion on our advanced technological society will be of some value.

Until then, you're a worthless snownigger.

fpbp

But your military is not 10x as powerful as every other military on earth combined.

But you enjoy your 90% tax rate.

>implying we care about the opinions of mudslime countries.

>on a great track in terms of improving your self-image with Obama
bullshit, everybody hates niggers.

Posts like these are just a great example of little man syndrome

>every other civilised nation on Earth
Hmmmm. You mean like China, Russia, North Korea? Cuba? Or how about Europe where you let migrant shitskins rape your sister?
>GFY

A good portion of the population prefers to do the exact opposite of what the rest of the world says we should.

Hey Britfag how about Tom Brady throws a touchdown through your fucking head with a hamburger

I am actually slightly impressed with the victory of trump in the states. They appear to be a lot smarter than most people anticipated.

I just hope Europe follows their example in the coming elections.(they have thus far) would be golden!

P.s. OP is a Cuck

I pay 32 % tax. We are only 5 million, som ofcourse we can not match your military forces.

>countries smaller than some of our states think their opinion matters

That's why it's called NATO and not ETO, that's why you listen to our music, watch our movies, drink our coca cola

>I occasionally think about Pennsylvania
That's because you are rightful Pennsylvania clay.

The other civilized nations on earth are cultists at jonestown drinking the cyanide laced koolaid and trying to convince everyone else that its the right decision.

No we do not care what suicidal fools think and the only attention that the majority of Americans have left for Europe is the faint hope that we can unfuck ourselves fast enough and thoroughly enough to save you before you've downed a lethal dose. No matter how often you try to drag us down with you, we are family and we would prefer you all survived to enjoy the new world with us.

It's true. Texas here. Never plan to leave. Fuck Europe. Hope you enjoy Islam.

Not really. Loads of people here think Trump is stupid, but it doesn't change the fact that he's in charge and every thing he says and does affects their lives.

You're just pissed off that our leftists pushed cancer on a global level, you caught it bad, but we still have enough based, non-coastal areas to elect someone like Trump. We're not gonna give Nigel back, might even give him a government job.

No, you were better in the 90s, today you ain't shit.

Caring issues is why you have muslism and we have non-raped kids.

google.com/amp/www.thelocal.no/20160112/norway-security-agency-muslim-immigration-brings-problems/amp?client=ms-android-huawei

based japan backs us up

That's correct, you cretin.

You don't understand the proper use of a hyphen?

LOL

Claymont - fucking depressing hahahah

8 years following Tony I'm a Rock Star Blair
Blames others

I don't listen to much american music, I prefer classical music. Drinking Cola is bad for your teeth, so I drink water. American movies are too noisy and simple for me.

>have a (you)

Oh leaf

Fuck off you leftist cunt, your IQ is likely below 120. Sup Forums thought leaders would have you BTFO!

You don't get it.

We are better than you in every way.

It's like little children trying to tell adults what to do.

And Europeans especially the "men" are seen as weak, arrogant, pussies. I've literally never met a European man I would be afraid to fight

No, we do not care about what other people think of feel about. They do not vote, they are irrelevant and full of envy for America.

That's the reason they get so angry when YouTube channels target only americans. We are so rich that we can produce and consume a lot, and ignore the rest of the cunt world.

Most of the world is SHIT in a way or another.

America goes far because they take risks and do what other shitty countries do not.

We have expensive medicine and healthcare because we actually pay for research, unlike stupid europeans and cubans who clone medicine from American companies and then say "We have free healthcareeee!" because we, as americans, ondirectly pay for they shit.

We also often pay or provide free army for rich countries like South Korea or any NATO cunt-try!!! They have and must to pay for it. This is unfair and we cannot affort to pay for these American HATERS anymore. Let them die out or pay us fairly for our service!

They hate us su much they want to come here. Stupid hypocriteeeees!!!!

Isn't Conor McGregor the champion of your UFC?

Just look at our crimerate Vs yours. Very few rapesituations here too, but ofc some.

Well, that "savagery" is what is insulating us from the inevitable fate of you and your countrymen.

Git gud, Mr. Sour grapes

This, obviously there are some hege fund advisors who are in sharp disagreement with this brilliant aussie

I hope the rest of the western world follow in their footsteps desu senpai

That's the thing though. If someone thinks BETTER of us because of Obama, they can be safely dismissed as a retard. Obama was just as bad as Bush, if not worse.

Here's the thing. We don't care about other countries because the fact that they're retarded isn't debatable. We have a country that barely functions, is 40% nonwhite and has no history and we're still stronger than the EU. If there was a war we'd kick the shit out of them in two days. It wouldn't even be a fight. Russia is almost poorer than fucking Mexico and THEY could kick the shit out of Europe, why are we even discussing this?

So these people are weaklings. And on top of being weak, they're obsessed with semantics. Obama murders millions of people but nobody cares because he's black. Do you realize how retarded that makes you look? You make fun of us for our hypocrisy but then you display it for all to see without irony. Why ought we to care what you think when you clearly apply zero intellectual rigor to your own "standards?"

At the end of the day what matters is power. We have it, Euros don't. Why ought I to care what a bunch of hypocritical virtue signalling stoners think about anything? If you actually cared about justice you would hate Obama too. If you actually cared about human life you'd hate Obama too. If you are willing to ignore the crimes of a mass-murdering psychopath because he's black, why should I hold your opinion in any esteem whatsoever? Even Noam Chomsky is laughing at you cucks. You have no credibility. You have no business making fun of anybody.

>b-but your VP thinks the world is 4000 years old
Who gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize? The fucking Scandinavians. The same people who pretend to be so enlightened, so progressive, gave a genocidal lunatic a nobel peace prize. Get off that high horse you cunts, you're not better than us, you're just weaker. Strength isn't a sin.

lol americans don't give two shits about what happens outside the US. but go ahead and have your opinions on this country meanwhile the populace has a don't care attitude

Argument not a

Nu-males, faggots, and feminists care but no one that voted for Trump gives a fuck what any other country thinks. One of the many reasons we disliked obongo is him pretending to care what the world thought.

You dont speak for anyone but youraelf cuck.

>trudeau

Top kek

Le(fucking plebbit) Penn is a cuck, and Britain ain't saved until we elect a new PM in 2020

Russia and perhaps other nations too are aware of the evil, subversive liberal agenda. They are happy Trump won.

Don't worry, we are taking care of the niggers soon Jan.

Nah, we think you guys are pretty stupid for allowing your muslim cuck fetish to boil this overboard.

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU CUNT!

Norway is in no such danger. We prefer diplomatic ways to resolve situations. I have been to this board for 2 years and am so fascinated in how simple americans in general are. And how blatantly rude, racist and anti-gay they are. What a pity. (I am here for the happenings and the memes, not the hate)

At least we aren't one bus crash from turning into the Islamic state

One man doesn't make up for the rest of the continent. Besides if he tried to start something in America either a nigger or a johnny reb would blow out his knees

I like DT, unlike Obama he's shown us a degree of respect and is willing to work with us; Theresa May seems glad to work with him too.

Eurocucks can think whatever they want to think. I'd assume european people would look at trump more negatively because they are getting mostly secondhand media narrative instead of access to live speeches etc. If anything it shows you just how dangerous a game the media is playing trying to paint him as some crazy racist clown Hitler.

In any case: their governments are showing Trump the same respect as any other president, probably more because they know he has the balls to do brash things and make waves. I don't think any foreign leaders think he's a joke.

They all have their own problems to deal with. Lets see how they handle this refugee crisis and the potential dissolution of the EU.

OP is a Southern Nancy, bare him no mind.

>be giant cuckfestival of a continent#
>be mad about uncucking

Trump made my countrymen butthurt for eternity

Good! Michel takes long to rebel

Anti-gay? Homosexuality is a mental disorder you poofter.

>Do Americans care that literally every other civilised nation on Earth considers
No.

Fuck you faggot.

Yeah it's weird that so few in Britain realise that Trump is much better for us and that the Dems were going to put us at the back of the queue.

Wtf really? Are you all arguing about something that only the time can answer?
Mr.BBQ

Trump is more popular in most EU countries than he is in USA.

Only leftist idiots care what other people think of their countries politicians

Well, thank you. I wish you well too.

>improving your self-image with Obama

This sort of soft racism of low expectations is also why Britain is no longer Great

Thats a global degeneracy trend, its happening everywhere even in England. People become more stupid and more vulnerable to populist propaganda. After that they vote for such things as Trump, Brexit, Putin, Le Pen and so on and so for

its just embarrassing. goodbye pax americana. We signed away any respect because these fucking neckbeard autists. I mean just go look at the trump thread, half of the posts are just anime girls with trump paraphernalia, it's fucking pathetic. These are truly bottom of the barrel, beta, community-college, virgin men. No wonder they're so angry.

No, because the rest of the world is fucking gay.

He is going to challenge both of pur countries but we need it. Hopefully the media types won't promote the agenda of the crybabies when we are challenged by his administration

Only cucks and shitskins in the capitals hate Trump.

Normal people either don't care here because they think USA is so far away, or they like Trump.

However, this is Fingolia and we see the Swedes as cucks no matter what.

yes! it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that liberals and progressives caused this kind of cancer to grow
they created the neccessary conditions to allow this

Why should we care what the people that let in rapists into their countries think?

>rightful Pennsylvania clay
QUAKERS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Haven't really met anyone who likes trump, only on finnish imageboard.

Its commonly understood he is braggart and conman who promises all kinds of dumb shit to dumbfuck americans

>1 post by this ID

See, how to tell if you are the best country in the world
#1. Your military is so big you can fuck around with foreign countries affairs and elections
#2 you are the policeman of the world
#3. You can not give a shit about any other country because you know they just hate us cuz they aint us
#4. Your military has a prescence in over 150 countries
#5. Youve won 2/2 world wars
#6. You elect the madman himself donald j trump
USA #1

This line is getting old you should ask your boss for a new one. The whole "lmao every other country thinks Americans are dumb" thing isn't gonna work anymore. We don't want globalism. If that's dumb then ok cool.

I bet you voted remain

Sage this shit bait

MAGA

OP is a remoaner

Not particularly, no. We haven't really cared what any of the rest of you thought since you stopped being a world power.
>Hail Britannia