Why is this allowed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_oX6zZonRw
youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SAD!

They had king nigger for 8 years, yet they donĀ“t shut up

>implying this is bad

Yeah we should give the jobs to less qualified poeple, just because they are nigger or woman

Shaun King is WHITE MAN.
DESPICABLE!

Daily reminder that Shaun King is white.

>WHITE
OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

He's jealous he didn't get to be white cabinet member number 14.

This, the skin-color quota has been filled for the time being, merit rules again

I agree, It's fucking disgraceful that 3 cabinet position were given to women and non-whites. Really disappointed in Trump here desu.

Us black population: 12-13%
Trump cabinet: 3/16*100 = 18%

Any other question?

Him better talk about basketball.

>1 out of 1 Shaun Kings are WHITE MEN
Thanks, Talcum X

>No name fuckhead, who is white wants to be cool so he complains about white people

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Thats despicable. Should've been 16 white men.

Yeah, when will someone take Talcum X's internet privileges away?

How does someone get away with black face in 2016 is beyond me too Brazil bro

What happens if they are white? Why does it even spoken about. I mean they should look if they are qualified enough.

Guy reminds me of J-ROC.

only skin color matters to these anti-racists

Ben Carson
That Asian Lady - transportation secretary
and that milf-ish senator - UN ambassador

2/3 of non white male picks totally suck

Stop giving this nigger wanna be any more attention and let him fade into irrelevant

>RACE DOESN'T MATTER, WE'RE ALL EQUAL
>WHY ARE THERE 13 WHITE MEN , REEEEEEEEEEE
t. Shaun "2 white parents" King

What's wrong with white men?

Are you some kind or racist/sexist?

Is this a new thing? I mean i don't remember shit like this during obama and bush administration? Maybe i'm wrong.

Trust me, I was in the US 2008, it's been a thing for a while

White men are only like 30% of population. He is literally targeting a minority & I'm literally shaking.

It's actually a law in our great country to do this (affirmative action)

Who the fuck is Shaun King?

No
>the opposite will happen

why does Shaun have a problem with the cabinet members being like him?

If 13 oh his 16 cabinet members were serbs I would be losing my shit

I expect anything from Democrats. What bothers me most is that there is democrats support for FETO in turkey (which is essentially islamist), there is Russia for the government (which is islamist as well), no one for the seculars. Only air force maybe...

hobby-nigger

ayo hol up, so u be tellin me dis nigga put THIRTEN white bois in da whitey house? sheeeit. chu mean nigga?

youtu.be/W_oX6zZonRw

2017 Discriminating against people because of their race and gender is all the rage...

>Who the fuck is Shaun King?

It's another idiot commentator elevated by Sup Forums's attention. Many of these fools would have died away unheard if not for our reaction, I expect.

because twitter don't ban people just for pretending to be black, so they get to keep spewing their horseshit

>not 16 out of 16 members are white

DESPICABLE

Some white dude doing blackface and inexplicably being accepted in the BLM movement.
Americans are weird.

Sean King is allowed to call himself black because he's trans-basketball-american. Check your privilege shitlord.

why don't you cuck off to plebbit?

why are you a kike nigger?

questions for the dumb, questions the world don't need

You can't win the argument anyway. They'd accuse any black people of being uncle Toms.

NAWM SAYIN MAFK

MAFKS N MEEFKS YE YE YE

Well, mostly out of politeness. We all know he isn't black. Bless him. Let him post, it makes us look saner by default.

Because Republicans cling autistically to "muh constitution muh free speech" instead of crushing the leftists like the insects they are.

Remember, communism is aggression. A communist violates the NAP simply by existing, therefore he forfeits his right to exist.

>current year
>adjective

Doesn't that reflect the demographics of the country

Calcium X lel

>WHITE
*Triggering intensifies*

Three incompetent people

Aight??

I think he means (((white))) men.

Shouldn't he kill himself for being white already, how can he handle that much self imposed hatred?

I bet it wouldn't be a problem at all if it was 16 niggers black as moonless night straight from Africa.

He's a transnigger

>are WHITE MEN
Just like Talcum then.

Jews aren't White.

youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY

There is literally nothing wrong with being white

kek

If he was on that list it would be 14 out of 16.

The rest aren't all black.

the milf senator was picked for the meme position so her original position could be occupied by a more qualified person

there's everything right

The milf is a pajeet

And your not

>Spain
>white

YOURE ALL FUCKING WHITE MALES

Shawn King doesn't look very janitor colored.

I'm not

Is Talcum X even relevant anymore?

Since it's Brazil you're probably part white and part everything else.

He got a couple new jobs recently. I'm really hoping he comes out as transsexual, transitions publicly and then kills himself.

These cabinet picks are full on retarted. Skin color does not matter. This King nigglet is complaining about the wrong thing. He needs to get his head out of his ass.

>Why is this allowed, Sup Forums?

Racist Jew, Soros, did not trust BLM leadership in the hands of black people.
I guess he knew how poor organizers negroes are.

Someone say white man?

>talcum x

Why does a white man hate his kinsman?

Kek

mfw your people are so retarded the only white guy they can capture and torture is a retard.

Exactly. That's how we stop racism. By judging people on the colour of their skin not by their merits.