Why does no one like the UK?- including it's own people

Big crooked teeth, fat slags, neither Ireland nor Scotland like Brits. What happened to the Imperial Power?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Ask Saudi Arabia who owns their country. If they were honest the3y would say Britain. They suck our dicks and in return we give them armaments and stop Russia bombing them

Jews.

I hope that in a few years Americans and Brits will be taking out the chinks together, back to back.

There is no reason to have a country when even your invaders don't want to rape your women- guess that is why they go to Sweden.

The teeth thing is incorrect, we have, in general, as good teeth as most first world nations, and in line with most places in the world, the poor take worse care of their teeth the same as anywhere else.

Also, Scotland ARE Brits. The Irish are cool though and are welcome back anytime.

Imperial Power never went away, we just withdrew from their backwards countries, billed them for the improvements and are still collecting interest from those filthy little debtors.

I think mainly because of the weather. Ive lived several years in the uk and it was raining constantly, Also big cities are full of blacks and muslims, countryside is lovely though

I love the UK, especially Scottish highlands and northern countryside, Malvern Hills etc.
London just isn't the UK and people hate on that a lot.

You understand saying 'scots don't like brits' is saying 'scots don't like scots'? You fucking idiots on this board

That's not how it works. And Spain is not even a real country.

From Scotland on holiday, and fuck off you 17 yo fucking mummy's boy pleb. Fucking neck yourself you little cunt

Mismanagement. No love for eachother, and its largely a race to the bottom for everything- work, wages, quality, etc. Housing is completely fucked too. Cant wait to pay £200,000 for one of these :^)

The UK would be the worst place to be in the first world if it wasnt for the "wealth".

I think you confused the UK with Canada

I used to love those little videos

I can understand the hate, I really can. When you fought, invaded, or conquered just about every country on planet earth, the little people there need a way to feel good about themselves. Also
>leaf

The UK sounds like South Africa, except without hot women or nice weather.

>mfw walking past these """houses"""

Fucks sake get up north lad. My mate just bought a massive house on the edge of the lake district for £250k

It's gods own country mate, England is comfy
>I want to walk forever under that golden sky

I don't care what butthurt former colonies have to say about us.

>Scotland doesn't like Brits

So that's why their suicide rate's so high

I like the U.K burgers should appreciate it more. :)

But fuck the Irish they're subhuman potato loving Niggers.

More like the burgers between their women's legs. Gross. When is the last time a refugee raped a Brit?....and for good reason

>Scotland don't like Brits
>Scots are Brits
Were you educated at Toronto University by any chance?

Your largest city's mayor is literally of the religion of conquest. You are already conquered- remember that American slaves died thinking they were free.

>briton is The UK and the UK is england
shut up leaf nigger

>When is the last time a refugee raped a Brit?....
That's the type of logic Swedecucks use to say "b.bbut we're still super successful".

Ching chong ding dong suck my dick

Every national city is "diverse". No need to get melodramatic ching ding

Nah, I went to a real school.

>either Ireland nor Scotland like Brits
Northern Irish and Scottish are British, you fucking ignorant LEAF.

Holy shit, britbongs don't realize that they are already subjucated...and to think that John Stuart Mill came from there...

Are you fucking dense?

I don't mind the UK.
Would prefer to live here than any other country on the planet.
I've not had any shit from anyone in years and years... sure there's a lot of foreigners, but so does every country in the western world.

North ireland isnt british
i thought briton was the right island and nIreland and rep of ireland was on the left island.
and that the UK is nIreland wales england scotland isle of man etc.

Canada is a faggier America and when you consider pic related it really says a lot

I would be honoured.

>North ireland isnt british

All this confusion stems from people's dislike to be associated with their countryman. This is a sign of a non-country.

It's complicated mate. Britain, and British Isles are often used interchangeably but they're not the same thing. Pic related, handy reference

Bow down bitches!

it isnt leaf-cunt:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Britain
It is part of the UK tho

From my personal experience, you don't (i realize it could be confirmation bias). But when I visited London there were very very (and I mean I could count them on one hand) few people that had straight white teeth. Get more orthodontists or something, it's not like you don't have the money.

Your stats are probably true, when it comes to teeth health though.

Do your fucking homework
>UK = NI, England, Wales and Scotland
>Britain = England, Wales and Scotland

I expect shit geography from a burger but not a leaf

No you dogfucker, it's because of geographic and political boundaries, plus the realities of being an island nation. Shouldn't you get back to talking French so turdeau will deign to notice you?

British isles
British islands
Great Britain

Fuck why is there three

> Island
> Nation
Pick one. Nations have bordering countries.

Memes aside, it's a shitshow. The govt allowed dentists to opt out the NHS years ago, now it's very hard to even get in one without dental insurance or going private. No lie, where I used to live a fkn travelling Polish dental clinic used to come round every few months

Oh look, another effeminate looking brown person whose scraggy little ancestors were BTFO by us. That Canadian flag doesn't belong to you.

Fuck off. I love my country.

Get out of white countries, never return

There's a difference between saying Britain and British to me I guess.
>>North ireland isnt british
>NI isn't britain

>leaf
>not putting pnut butter on your nads for fidos supper
Pick one.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Island_country

Wilfully obtuse cunt

This is wrong, there should be a seperate area for the channel Islands. jersey, Guernsey and sark belong in the United Kingdom area.
I understand how it can be complicated for foreigners but anyone in the commonwealth should know this.

Differences between geographical and political entities

A hole is a hole- cept if she's a brit. Then that hole is a gorge...and definately not gorgeOUS.

I guess Australia isnt a nation then

How can you stop Russia? By autistic screeching?

>Neither Ireland nor Scotland like the Brits
Scotland are Brits, oh wait you're talking about the English. Be specific.

Thanks Quebec, we don't like any of you either.

By calling Putin a manlet

Here's a much clearer version including everything else we have.
The term "British Islands" is silly and leads to confusion, they are called Crown Dependencies.
Great Britain is the actual name of the island containing England, Wales and Scotland.
The British Isles is most things in the area.

The crooked teeth are a meme but the rest of the post checks out.

Who gives a fuck?

Thought they were classed separately as crown dependencies?

More like a refuge for Europe's garbage.

Because They occupy my Country.

Who gives a fuck about your slav infested wastehole.

That is true, but they are also classed as being a part of the UK.
Lets just say it's a pain filling out a passport form.

The Irish should go extinct

Go move into the Republic then John Smith. No one gives a shit about your temper tantrums, go wash your face and brush your hair you smelly chav.

Yeah. I'm going to ignore you from this point foreward

Taken on the one day of British summer.

I'm neutral in general. The only thing I don't like is their anti-Semitism. However, it's normal for a country governed by Muslims. Muslims hate Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims#Politics

Quality not quantity.

Christianity is the antithesis of Judaism. Christianity and Judaism are mortal enemies. In fact, Muslims and Jews have always gotten along relatively well

Shit. I'll have to find another diagram to educate jonny foreigner.

>However, it's normal for a country governed by Muslims. Muslims hate Jews.
Speaking from experience Jalufia ibn Dagestan?

if things warm up we might get two by 2030.

Why does nobody like you, faggot? That's our fucking heritage you're shitting on you piece of fucking garbage. Go back to ch*na you fucking cunt

This this this this this!

People still haven't taken the bagel pill yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY&

Time for you to take the bagel pill.

>English women are ugly

I disagree with this in part. Most of the beauty in the country can be found in the rich southern counties of England. That's only if you're specifically referring to native English women. There are so many beautiful women. Try Winchester. It is full of young, beautiful women.

However, if you don't care about ethnicity, London has the most beautiful women of all different nationalities. Personally I'm not as attracted to them as I am to native British women.

Move to the republic then you retard, nobody's stopping you.

victims dont like thier bullies

You forgot 'US colony' above the Crown. Other than that we cool...

Open The Telegraph or The Guardian and read their news in recent months: Putin hacked election, Russia is a threat, Russia has information on Trump and so on. You write about Russia more than you write about Liverpool and Manchester. Open RT or NY times or Bloomberg, there's almost nothing about the UK.

America happened.

They have no idea, mate.
>not plastered in cakeup, no big rubber tits, just a cheeky grin

Oh you feel famous? Enjoy it because you're going to get a big surprise at the end.

Funny how Brits don't realize that they're being fed lies, and soon dicks.

>haha Le LEAF xDD leaf at it again
This meme is so forced. Go back to china

They have some influence in the Russian politics, because they're a big ethnic criminal group in Moscow. They're in politics mainly for the money control, they don't try to brainwash us to be tolerant to Muslims or hate Jews.

Shh don't give away the secret. We all look like pic related.

Your a meme boogeyman, dragged out at certain times to scare the sheep, like frightening little kids with krampus.
No more than that.

>What happened to the Imperial Power?

germany happened.

>Funny how Brits don't realize that they're being fed lies, and soon dicks.

Yup.

Speaking from experience, Hans? How's that Conservative Christian Merkel woman treating you

I don't feel famous I'm just stating that almost no one gives a shit what's the difference between Britain and the UK. It's you who thinks that you're in the centre of the universe.

They destroyed half of western civilization and dismantled the other half, and now they sit on their island and pork little kids while letting mudslims and pooinloos in to do the same.