People who grew up in degenerate households:
>divorced parents
>Step fathers/mothers
>Alcoholics
>Drugies
>Wage cucks
>Coal and noodle burners
>And more and more
What are you suggestions to stop degenerate families?
Have you ever had any issues coming from such family?
Are you improving yourself in these times of degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vm_J-tNUws0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How common is divorce in Eastern Europe?

>tfw grew up in a baptist home
>no alcohol in the house ever
>go to church every sunday
>no swearing tolerated, even parents didn't swear.
>siblings still grew up fucked in the head

Experience many different difficult times with the woman you plan to have kids with. Move, change jobs, fake hard times if you fucking have to. But you have to be open and honest. Basically test yourselves/her. Don't trust your autistic instincts. Get data. After a significant period of time you can then choose to have children if she seems worthy. As well as married if you're into that thing. It's actually not hard at all. People just rush into everything they do

1 of 3 marriages and include those who stay together with cucking partners and children. It was common in 2000s more than now but girls are becoming westernized usually Woman s first child will be with alpha chad and then they'll find Wagecuck(like in my case).

What happened to Operation B.A.B.B.Y.?

This

>noodle burners

Divorced home, both parents extremely mentally ill
Lots of social and health issues
It's a slow road to recovery but I have faith

I grew up in a nice household and i love drugs

Eat dick

I just remind them that they're the cause

>I hate you dad!!! my life is shit cause of you!!!

This is the kind of post only an upperclass brat would make.
Enjoying your birthday car?

Parents never married, broke up after I was born becos mum had severe post natal depression, still grew up with mum and dad, they still share a bank account 18 years on faggots

So they are common law married

>mom was a druggie whore
>allowed alcoholic bf to abuse me as a child
>lost custody of me at 16, became ward of state
>tfw 9 years later and I'm perfectly fine yet millennials need a trigger warning for a papercut

My parents never divorced, but they spent all day arguing and screaming against each other. My father went as far as pushing my mother but he never really beated her. He beated me though, with a belt.

Never the less, I am happy with my childhood, because I had fantastic friends outside home and grew up in the countryside of northern Spain, in a world that doesn't exist anymore. And those bad experiences gave me the chance to know what pain and suffering is at an early age.

People who grew up inside a bubble are totally unaware and retarded.

my mom was an alcoholic and my parents separated when I was young. however I actually recognize my own agency and ability to act for myself. nigger tier shift of blame, achmed

Why You're a Nationalist

youtu.be/vm_J-tNUws0

>Family divorced when I was 3, Mother remarried when I was 8.
>Biological father and mother fought each other on legal issues
>Could only see my dad on weekends
>Plied with Psychological drugs for years

Both Father and Step father took care of me well enough financially, but others aren't as fortunate as I was. My anger is reserved for the state and divorce laws that fuck over so many kids.

My suggestion is to let the system destroy itself and let it burn. I long since dropped out from even bothering having kids because of what divorce and alimony laws do. Anyone who asks me why I am single, I just point out that my family divorced when I was 3, and was plied with psychological drugs for years.

Often shuts them up quick.

>two degenerate commies parents
>both previously divorced
>never married again
>born outside of wedlock
>raised by baby sitter
>"empowered" woman working full time
>emasculated man - could never get things done his way, do he did his own things
>too old parents = grandpas/mas already dead before birth
>forced to go to """best""" schools in town (where best = most openly leftists)
>all family friends also degenerate leftists
>all entertainment also leftist or left leaning
>parents fighting all the time
>divorced again while teenager
>spoiled sister turned into a college sjw
>spoiled little brother growing up degenerate without any control
>mother is old and lonely cat-lady now
>father doing oke because financial manager for many companies (=champagne commie)

>What are you suggestions to stop degenerate families?
Promote traditional values and natural sex roles everywhere (schools, media, government programs, etc). Make birth-control require medical prescription (for STDs) and no abortion unless rape/incest, racemixed child, severe medical conditions (for mother and/or child). Force the parent who ask for divorce to pay for everything, leave the house, not see kids anymore.
Families, not individuals, are the building block of society, so keeping the families together is more important than the whims of the individuals and make those who destroy one pay for it harshly.

>Have you ever had any issues coming from such family?
Many. Severe depression, anxiety, and insecurities, no physical exercise at all ("gym is for bad people, good people go to the library"), obnoxious attitude, anti-social behavior, lack of ambition and interests beside video games (playing video games 24/7 was both a liberation and a curse).

[CONTINUE]

[CONTINUE]

>Are you improving yourself in these times of degeneracy?
Yes. Took me a few months to fully transition from when I took the redpill (November 2015 Paris terrorist attacks). Now I'm socializing a lot more, I workout at the gym and the swimming pool, practice kravmaga (inb4: "u r a kike!". Fuck off), I don't play videogames anymore, I'm trying to be more diligent with my studies, I'd like to start learning French (love politics and want to stay on top of news and updates), and I'm considering going to a shooting range and/or do a year of military service.
Still need a lot of work, especially on my degenerate habit of procrastinating everything (send halp), but I'm on the right track.

>What are you suggestions to stop degenerate families?
>Have you ever had any issues coming from such family?
>Are you improving yourself in these times of degeneracy?

take responsibility for your actions and try to be self sufficient as quickly as possible.

bump

While I agree, all of those require discipline which everyone of those people lacks, also a good set of values thats missing.

bump