Why are Balkan countries so poor?

Where my poorfags at? Pic related is average salaries, from best to worst:

>Slovenia - 1.020, 40 Euro
>Croatia - 749, 70
>Montenegro - 503
>Bosnia and Herzegovina - 428
>Serbia - 369, 70
>Macedonia - 363,80

Would you rather be a Balkan war mongering poorfag or a rich European cuck?

Discuss

they are poor because they never established a proper cheese industry or went on any meaningful expeditions to find things like the hollow earth entrance or atlantis and such

how the hell is your country surving on only about on just over 1 euro a day

Oh look, yet another Balkan/Yugoslavia thread

Being rich doesent mean you are happy.

pic rlated

>>Bosnia and Herzegovina - 428

More like 15 Euro or something? Kek

Seriously though, I guess things are cheap in the Balkans, but fugg :D had no idea Serbia and Macedonia were doing so bad and also had no idea Slovenia was doing that good.

Seems like it has a lot to do with climate.

It has some part but you can't explain, Montenegro, France, Belgium, Hungary

>Montenegro

Mafia and Serbs who wish Montenegro and Serbia were still together - depressed

>France

Are the French ever happy about anything?

>Belgium

No idea why they're unhappy. Maybe because of the division?

>Hungary

Poor

>Slovenia
>Balkanian state
lol try again.

No matter how hard you try not to be, we all know you are.

It isn't necessarily a bad thing. Slovenia is doing OK, so why claim you're not a part of the Balkans?

looks like Lithuania has infected the world with suicides.

It's per month idiot

I like my country and am never leaving. Death to everyone who emigrates. Traitors.

(Ti)

Politically we are, which is what everyone refers to anyway.

Ok. Noted.
Which on is that?

NDH

Can confirm.

But look at the list.

Basically the more southern you are the shitter you are. With Macedonia being the shittest, then Serbia etc.

>France, Belgium

African overdose

>Hungary

Is a mister to me

We Italians now

calm down satan

>Basically the more southern you are the shitter you are

Because the black hole of euros - Greece

Does nobody here realize that simply having sea access is profitable?

What's Slovenia doing that Croatia isn't? Why doesn't Croatia have an average of 1000€/month as well?

Any one have the video of the news reported asking a kid what do you do in your spare time and he says drugs and suicide?

because its a corrupted shithole like most of the countries on balkan

because croats think that economy can live only on one recourse - sea...

Italian tourism and investements

They are behind us like 10 years(development-vise) and have been for hundreds of years.

Thats what you get for being under the Hungarians instead of the Austrians for 800 years

I didn't know Croatia was that poor of a country. I've seen some beautiful pictures from there, is it cheap to visit?

*4 million diaspora flooding Croatia intensifies*

Yes and it's quite beautiful.

Balkan is generally pretty nice (except Serbia) and cheap. Great nature.

>Would you rather be a Balkan war mongering poorfag or a rich European cuck?

A rich European cuck.

>Bosnia 428
I dont believe that.

Low population usually means a small economy.

Tell me about Luxemburg, Swiss, Monaco, genius

because the Slovenia mountain jews stole everything during 91-95

every factory in Croatia was destoryed during the war while Slovenia wasent even scratched

A rich European cuck.

You just need immigration to make things better. Just look at how great Germany is doing.

Thats the reason Vajdaság/Vojvodina will be independent in the next few years. We are tired of Belgrade,and the mafia ruled country. We are tired of dodjos chetniks, tired of criminals and tired of the WHOLE bullshit coming south from us...jebem svima!

u forgot greece
650 eur

зaчeпи мaђapштинo глyпa

Well you're right - it's not a very realistic representation because the country is divided into the Bosniak/Croat part and the Serbian part (so called Republika Srpska). Salaries are much lower in Republika Srpska than in the Bosniak/Croat part so I'd say one part of country has the average salary of about 550 Euro, while the other probably about 300.

>inb4 you h8 serbs

No, seriously. The economy is much worse in Republika Srpska. Still, we're both poor, but just saying because the average represented in the OP is not really realistic.

Seriously? Wow..I'd expect it to be much lower, considering what Greece has been through.

Here comes the nazist chetnik...i'm not hungarian you idiot! Go back to mountains
>muh proud serb heritage -.-'

aјдe бeжи y кypaц, иди издpкaвaј ce ca cвoјим cнoм o вoјвoдини нeгдe дpyгдe, мaђapy

People from Vojvodina are so different than the rest of Serbia. Rally nice people. Is it because of the Hungarian influence (not a provocation, seriously asking) or what? You seem to be rational and tend to view things somewhat realistically.

>Sweden is still green
More enrichment needed Moshe.

Fuck kek

Well memed jewbro

We we always multicultural: Hungarians/Germans/Bosniaks/Slovaks/Serbs/Romas etc. living in peace. Many migrants ( serbs ) flew here from Turks. Nowadays many dodjos( nazi chetnik serbs ) settle there, and claim it is serb,and we cant do shit , bcus serb serb serb...they are agressive and we are tired of them. They dont work, always sitting in kafici ( café ).

Ask the jew boys at the IMF Ask your goverment officials why.

Truth is the balkans are a bunch of low IQ niggers that tolerate the jew financially raping them.

it is buttyboy

I think like this too, they are very selfish

Slovenia is the only Slav country that managed to escape its past and isn't a shithole.

Kinda proud of those guys.

Makes a lot of sense. Hope you people manage to find a way to solve that problem.

Serb average is dragged down by poor Albozergs

eww

Being sheeps...we have to be tolerant against them, but it will reach a point,when we (serbs/hungarians/other minorities) together will want autonomy/independence, just like Kosovo!

I already am a war mongering poorfag.

Balkan threads are always depressing.

Is that a realistic possibility though? When do you see it happening and how?

Actually its 1166€ gross and 856€ neto,but still we should do alot better.

>Serb in charge of denouncing corruption