God help us

Is this bad genetics?

HELP IM ONLY 19

Shave it off for fucks sake

the girls say i look mature with it

>tfw no male pattern baldness in my family

feels good

>>>/rogaine/

Reported. Called the Austrian police and Navy.

Enjoy your ban Kiwi.

The girls are lying. You are an ugly one. It must be horrible looking 40 in your teens.

LOL

Try this

you date 45yo whores?

You look like a pedo creep with that thing.

>American education

kurt, go fuck yourself

there's nothing you can do, it just sucks.

remember, there is no reasonable incentive to help balding men, they're the "weaker" of the men, so other men will not want to equalize the playing field by giving them hair back, neither will women expend any effort to make already ugly men attactive when they could just go date someone with gene that don't suck.

balding is the disease or whatever you'd call it, that the rest of society is fine with not fixing, it's not their problem

I went bald in my teens. So I just went for the all-off and hit the gym. And guess what?

Girls still show no interest but the gays can't get enough of me.

Femanon here! I find bald men to be attractive ;)

An Irish guy posted this in the other thread was deleted. Stop being a faggot, OP.

I find hairy women attractive desu

post face

You're retarded my man. Balding men have been around for thousands of years and still carry on their genes even through a more natural selective environment. Typical burger.

Balding is a Bogdanoff plot.

Checked for truth.

Fuck off, LARPer faggot! Reeeee!

Shave it bald and stop worrying. Grow a nice beard.

you look like fucking gargamel m8

I started balding in my mid-twenties. It stopped when I started lifting, eating healthy(-er) and doing diaphragmatic breathing a couple times a day.

Here's your (ewe)

Jesus fuck just shave it off and start lifting. Try to grow a beard.

Shave it all off.

>just shave it off
Bald is ugly even if you shave it off, it just makes it a little less ugly

Men balding before their 50s are sore to anyone's eyes

I feel your pain

You should check that lump out mate, could have testicle cancer

that pic
>being some beta provider to a sloppy 1928473nd
>hope

>implying

>That lanky fuck is a bigger Chad than I

It's...it's not fair!

Stop masturbating.

Excercise, eat healthy, don't put too much shit on your head and don't scrape it off.

That's it.

Peace, user.

you can post any amount of Picards or Stone Colds or Bruce Willis or whatever and the fact is they'd all look better with hair on their head

t. skinnyfat manlet

I've had a leonardo dicaprio hairline since I was 16, it's still the same and I'm 26.

I freaked out when I realized it initially but I'm glad it's where it is. I looked back at pictures and my moms dad had the same hair line and hair texture as me. He died in his 80's with the same hairline.

I thank god that my hair is thick though

nobody's saying that looks don't matter whatsoever, they do, but there are plenty of other ways to attract trim. you need to have something to offer, and those ugly dudes with hot girlfriends you see on the street from time to time can't all be fabulously rich.

learn a skill, better yourself, and yes, be confident in what you do.

If it makes it less ugly then you agree with me