DRUMPFKINS

>"i think trump is going to be a good president"

>why

>"becuase....ammm...hes going to...build a wall!! and....drain....the swamp KEK KEK KEK BTFO"

why you drumpfkins are so retarded?

you are the joke of the internet,everyone in twitter just laugh and mock you everyday

give a good reason why drumpf would be good a president

YOU CANT!

>Argentina
>white

He makes people like you assblasted, and won't let hordes of Muslims into US.

Sounds good for me.

>poland flag

>talks about assblasted

LEL

>everyone in twitter just laugh

oh the meanies ! they are laughing at us !
pls stop i cant bare it anymore dont laugh at the president

>you are the joke of the Internet

Actually, you are.

che y cuantas copas tenés trump boludo?? cheeeeeee

I think it's pretty funny that in yesterday's thread you made saying Trump would kick your aunt out of the US you also had an orange ID.

Your opinions dont matter, spic. Trump is president now and youll soon be barred from the country. You can call us names all you want but at the end of the day youre the one stuck living in some filthy, shithole third world country. The jokes on you, hombre.

so u prefered a nuclear winter??
narigon qliao

>he will stop illegal immigrations, who engulf in illegal work without paying taxes, whilesending the money the earn illegally to their famillies home (which isnt bad in general, but for the USA as it basically draws the money out of the country)
>he defends 2nd amendmant
>he is against ttip
>he wants to introduce termlimits to more positions so corrupt people wont stay in the same position and fuck the country for years.
>doesnt want a meaningless war with iran and russia and strengthen relationships

>he doesnt kill political opponents
>isnt involved in a satanic pedo deathcult

good enough for me, and i am a leftie even

DRUMPF supporters are grade-A IDIOTS! Just a bunch of teenagers who elected a president based on MEMES! Drumpf is the biggest traitor in all American history and is already working to transfer power over to his BFF PUTIN!

>"i think Macri is going to be a good president"
>why
>"becuase....ammm...hes going to...bring investors!! and....prosecute....the corrupt KEK KEK KEK BTFO"
why you macrikins are so retarded?
you are the joke of the internet,everyone in mercadolibre just laugh and mock you everyday
give a good reason why Macri would be good a president
YOU CANT!

Fpbp

1 more day honey c:

I always find it amusing when other countries get butt hurt by our elections. We have no idea who any of Argentina's leaders are, or have been, or even what type of system of government you have. And yet, I bet OP knows not just who our President elect is, our VP, how our government works, who failed in this previous election, current president, and the one before that. Maybe there is an argument for a one world government since clearly the American elections are the only ones that matter. We need to just annex everyone else and make you all official Americans since you want to be us anyway.

>calling people DRUMPFKINS
please leave

Even if Trump doesn't do anything as president he will still be the greatest of all time simply because he makes whiny faggots like you cry impotent tears of butthurt.

>2016.07
>Still name calling

OP is a faggot.

Trump = Triumph

Yeah, one more day until the biggest laughingstock of an inauguration EVER! Drumpf doesn't even have HALF the attendance as Obama!

He better enjoy it though, cause it'll be his one and only!

oyy fag!

tell me, why would Hillary be better president?

it´s not even why at this point, more like how you can minimize the damage he´s causing everyone

>give a good reason why drumpf would be good a president
Because he's anti-globalism.

That's precisely it.

Take OP, he's just impotently ranting because deep down, he knows he's not even close to being white, and Americans don't care about him or his stupid country.

I'll have you know that I support Trump because Sup Forums told me to.

I'm pretty damn sure every American voter on Sup Forums voted for Trump just because he'd cause the most butthurt, and that would be funny. I'd vote for him for that reason. And we're getting daily dosage of dumb liberal happenings, so I'd say mission accomplished.

Things I want:

>stricter immigration
>stifling of SJW culture and legislation
>trade protectionism
>unapologetic nationalism
>energy independence

Trump and his cabinet support all of those. He was objectively the best choice.

Also, you're a worthless spic and your opinion doesn't matter.

New Hall of Caust duh, fucking retard.
Git gud.

>doesn't even have HALF the attendance as Obama!

Acting like you don't know blacks are the vast majority of the population of DC.
Weren't they giving away phones or something like that?

They came to see an honorable and respectable person take office! No one wants to go see the FREAKSHOW with headline acts DUMPY Drumpf and DOOFUS Pence!

thanks for proving my point

you stupid drumpfkin

All I can say is: r/K theory
Bring on the K-shift

I gotta get in on this getting paid/wasting antifa money to make irony filled shitposts.

lol butthurt

>HE THINKS DRUMPF IS KICKING OUT MEXICANS

LEL SWEETIE THAT'S 2 CUTE

the fuck are you talking about?