STOP CNN; SAVE TRUMP

CNN has just put an even larger target on Trump.
This 'designated survivor' could be an Obama member. This is a deliberate attempt to have the inauguration attacked by someone or by some group to prevent "literally Hitler" from taking power. And the outrage from this CNN "report" will definitely bring it to the attention of some leftist radical person(s) to act upon it.
youtu.be/qxIG4dduqy0

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/media-warns-of-inauguration-drone-bombing-not-safe/article/2612305
youtu.be/YUQUmQhO2Dw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn't some extreme shit have to go down for it to go to the designated survivor?

Are they inciting something next to a massive fucking bomb will go off and wipe out everyone attending?

(((Blitzer)))

Maybe, look at the increasing number of Democrats not attending the inauguration. This is a very dangerous report in an already volatile social climate. Just how those cops in Dallas were gunned down, someone will take a stand to "stop oppression" that CNN has subtly suggested.

And then all hell will break loose

I can't imagine the bloodbath in retaliation from every red-blooded American. Dallas nearly send us over the edge. That was just a few police officers.

It truly would be the day of the rope.

DESIGNATED

I will paricipate in the war as a vigilante with or with an organized militia/army finding and eliminating any leftist I see. And believe theyre numerous

SURVIVOR

With or without**

Inb4 Russia carpet bombs the capital with mini nukes.
>Russia please carpet bomb the capital with mini nukes.

Except the actual inauguration takes place before the ceremony in private and has done so since just after WW2.

Marriage, for example, is done by signing a paper. The actual ceremony and vows don't mean anything until the paper gets signed. You can easily do the paperwork months before the public ceremony. They aren't related.

Same thing.

>Drumpf and his band of rift wing retards all get literally btfo on Inauguration Day
>An actually capable cabinet member of Obama gets president
We can only hope.

Kill yourself, my dude.

>egomaniac nigger with no legacy except a propped up media version
>capable cabinet member
WEW LAD

The democrats not attending weren't invited. It was like when Will Smith boycotted oscars so white when he didnt even have a ticket to go.

It'll take a lot of white men to keep liberals safe if that went down.

They're just trying to keep their hopes up. Nothing will happen. Donald Trump will the most protected man in Washington. People involved with safety are usually right-wing Trump supporters. They would give their lives to protect Trump.

Lol exactly... Hope is all you can do. We now own all branches of government and will soon have 6 SCOTUS judges because Ruth Ginsburg will die within the next 4 years

liberal fantasies continue my god these people are pathetic

Dallas didn't send any normal person "over the edge" or close to it. Open your door for more than the deliveryboy and you'll now that.

flag the video for promoting terrorism. it'll be great.

This guy knows.

>Bushes are in hospital
>Jeb misses innaguration to be with family
>Entire line of seccession killed in blast
>Jeb becomes president
Mfw this was the plan all along

Get out of your cuckshed liberal echochamber and you'd know the opposite.

>muh race awakening
>muh civil war
>muh fantasies of bloodshed
>muh hero fetishism
>using muh fatrolls as a weapon

was wondering what would happen if their was a dirty bomb at the event and how long it would take to find out it was cia this morning, user

You do need to have it officiated by someone thats ordained. Otherwise good post.

Nice projection retard. Faggot nu-males don't grasp what blood temperature American males were the next day.

It wasn't pretty, and we were expecting more BLM shootings. It was getting to a breaking point but has subsided. You wouldn't understand because you don't give a shit.

CNN is terrified because the pedo-jew-media scam ends when Trump is inaugurated.

Their lives are in danger cause their corrupt media asses are about to get locked up.

It's worth remembering that CNN is an international news channel. The whole world is watching them, including crazy kebabs.

Americans, do your job and report this to the Trump team or police.

HERE'S HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Just saw this on my facebook feed. Now there's talks of a drone bombing, Obama's method of choice, at the inauguration.
washingtonexaminer.com/media-warns-of-inauguration-drone-bombing-not-safe/article/2612305

I was plenty angry. Nowhere near

>muh race war

stage. No one was. Check your blood pressure pills m8.

(((Something))) will happen. See digits.

Thank you for submitting your report. Here is the information we received from you:

Issue reported:
Hateful or abusive content > Promotes hatred or violence
Timestamp selected:
0:01
Additional details:
Inciting attempts of violence.

If Pence, Ryan, Hatch, and a few republican senators die off, and if the then democratic controlled senate elects Bernie as the President pro tempore, we'll have President Sanders in the White House. Get out there and call your senators!

>Obama would kill himself.
He loves himself too much.

Obama has been slowly exposing himself to increasingly large drone bombings. He is completely immune to them now.

Pray that Trump & Pence and their families and others in their cabinet be protected by God.

Sage

stop strawmanning so hard

LEL U NIGGAS WONT DO SHIT

>strawmanning
>guy you're defending said there would be a bloodbath if Trump goes
>lel u niggas wont do shit

Yea OP is a retard. If it was just a matter of inciting someone to attack Trump then I could see his point but someone would have to bomb the whole event basically. It's not going to happen. Never. The security will be more immense than most people here can possibly fathom.

>mentioned racewar every post when the person you were strawmanning never mentioned it once

stop being a faggot

Okay that's it. We need to remove CNN from the premises.

>grabs one point and discards the rest
>still claims there would be bloodshed if trump died

CNN propaganda machine led by SS Commander Gaga attempts to stump Trump.

Kek confirms CNN will be investigated for treason.

can you point to where I said that in my posts?

see? you literally CANNOT stop strawmanning, you're a fuckin mental midget.

>No mention of race war
>It wasn't pretty, and we were expecting more BLM shootings.

I mean, I'm borderline autistic and even I can read between the lines here.

Can you not read? That isn't your ID, but you jumped in to throw a bitch fit. The other guy mentioned the unimaginable bloodshed that would happen.

CNN has some of the most professional victims on television today, there's no arguing with them

You would have to kill not only the President and VP, but parts of the House, Senate, and no less than 15 Secretaries before you even start considering the designated survivor secession.

You wouldnt have to plant a bomb... you would need to obliterate half a city. Short of DC being taken by a foreign force the line of secession would never come into play

>putting the savior of the west in the hands of a genocidal sky man

A lot of people believe Trump is going to get popped tommorow. I on the other hand don't believe that is the most likely scenario. Popping him would awaken to many people and too much outrage, at least on the first day. A more likely outcome is them writing off an attack on people in attendance as a result of Trump. The blame will be thrown on Trump and our country will be thrown into to turmoil. They are going to attempt to draw a line in the sand and divide us. A mass shooting/bombing of a bunch of liberal sheeple would be any easy price. Killing trump out in the open is too risky at this point.

>user exsposes himself as a shut in while calling others shut ins

Dallas pissed people the fuck off kiddo. People were ready to start sweeping the streets of nigger scum. The only thing that really saved you was was the machine gun news coverage of the election that drew peoples attention away.

>muh Sup Forums and redneck buddies are the real wurld

K.

>making it so easy to tell you're a liberal shitter

keep hoping for your revolution bud

>capable
>someone who worked for a Keynesian

>libruhl
>LIBRUHL
>LIBRUUUUHL

Is that all you faggots have as insults? This is why the right wing can never get popular support. Just a bunch of retards saying "cuck" and "libruuuhl."

Hey, in their defense, they can convince a couple tens of thousands of gullible factory workers to vote against their own interests in key states.

yall do realize kerry wont be there?

it only takes killing trump pence hatch and ryan to keep a democrat in the white house.

Kerry's not attending the inauguration, either. Kerry becomes new President tomorrow. Screencap this.

you trumpfags scare easy

Wolf Blitzer is 78th in line of succession. He's also not attending. Coincidence? I think not!

>shoot yourself with smaller caliber ammunition to build a resistance to larger ones.

>888

Check em, Big Don

Everyone at CNN needs to be killed.

>kek wills it

>Not being able to gun down batshit crazy libtards who will try to take down the Emperor
>Not having the chance to join Pepe-Death-Squads who roam the streets at night looking for fags, niggs, spics and kikes.
Why even live

send a tip to the FBI

Who is in charge of lying to America if everyone at CNN is killed?

SLOW&STEADY
S

Jesus Christ

God idk, but it seems that Kek is surely with them.

As he is with you, brother (checked).

As soon as Trump is elected, CNN is going to be bankrupted by a libel lawsuit. Never mind what is going to happen to the people who work there after the investigations. If I had anything to do with CNN I'd be getting the fuck out the country right now.
We've got CGI, and more than enough video. We don't need them any more...

The more attention you give to CNN the stronger their shitpost power level. Just ignore them. MAGA!

You aren't even fucking American.

>CNN hates Trump so much they're willing to see DC flattened just to put an obama guy back in office

Jesus Christ

What is wrong with pretending to be an American for just a day?

I promise to #DisruptCNN at every chance I get. If I see a CNN reporter, I will do everything in my power to disrupt their reporting to include using lewd and disgusting behavior in their shots. By screaming "you are #FakeNews" into their microphones. By never submitting to an interview and instead making their reporters and crew uneasy and nervous.

CNN MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE! #DISRUPTCNN

CNN is an enemy of America. Do NOT allow CNN to sculpt the narrative. Do NOT allow CNN to do their "job."

Do NOT allow CNN to get away with their fake news and reporting.

The question is: How much meme magic does it take to stop a flying bullet

>"you are #FakeNews"
Dumbfuck, you shout "fuck her right in the pussy" so the reason behind the deflection is not made apparent. Instead of just passing you off as some 'fringe edgy alt-righter' you become a meme-spouter with no apparent direction. People will become enraptured by your words, and seek to learn just what you are speaking of about this pussy.

youtu.be/YUQUmQhO2Dw

There's literally a show about this with Jack Bauer as the survivor.

If Donald Trump dies Ron Paul will be elected in 2020.

This.

Amazing to think that one bomb could save this country. Good luck - I hope someone has the balls to do it.

Reminder that blitzer is the offspring of two oven dodgers and got his journalism "degree" in Israel after studying "arts" in the US.

>I hope someone has the balls to do it.
Yeah, 'cause you sure don't

tits or gtfo

>Amazing to think that one bomb could save this country

you can't save something by blowing it up

Just so you burgers are aware, I'm actually posting from the 20th.
Today is the day.

>realeased new polls showing dems would win a landslide if there was a redo tomorrow
>Obama buying house and staying in washington (isnt he from chicago?)
>making up (((disaster))) scenarios to desensitize the people

they are totally gonna do it, they are that dumb.

Imagine if Trump removes CNN from the press pool. That would be a huge hit for them. They would have to get every report second-hand

Better a few men die than that the whole nation perish.

After Trump, Pence, then the 'succession' goes to Orrin Hatch, then Speaker Ryan.

If all of them are dead, then it DOES go to Obama's cabinet, starting with John Kerry.

Fucking John Kerry. Who is boycotting the inauguration.

Fucking John Kerry, part of the obama/Clinton/Kerry war machine. Fucking John Kerry, who got to the Ecuadorean Embassy. Fucking John Kerry, behind Syria. Fucking John Kerry.

Current Secretary of State, John Kerry. Who is not going to the inauguration.

The United States state dept controls the German media until 2045. It's a 100 year contract considering US rebuilt the infrastructure after ww2.

You need to understand that Trump winning is going effect everyone. The US did gain control of half the world.