Backstabbing Glenn Beck Claws At Relevancy

>As he winds his way through the lion’s den, he presents himself as softer and wiser — a man who once used his airtime pointing to chalkboard doodles outlining elaborate George Soros-backed conspiracies, but who stared over the precipice and then renounced his former ways. Declining to offer up specific statements he regrets having made, Beck argues that he has changed and wants others to learn from his example.

variety.com/2017/biz/news/glenn-beck-donald-trump-samantha-bee-1201960919/

>he has changed and wants others to learn from his example.

What did he mean by this? Are the other Never-Trumper backstabbers trying to get us to respect them again also?

Not that we ever would, of course. I regret ever trusting him in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJYVPCeYb24
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/20/glenn-beck-samantha-bee-teaming-fight-trumpism/
youtube.com/watch?v=2l7XgDuCGhA
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/798744574243926016
youtube.com/watch?v=sv8xV5JWeWw
dangerousminds.net/comments/glenn_beck_ridiculed_a_woman_who_had_had_a_miscarriage_live_on_his_radio_sh
youtu.be/sAVLm3NngT8
youtube.com/watch?v=3SO7xGU6EFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's on his last limb.

Is Glenn Beck so megalomaniacal that he thinks that we want him trying to re-ingratiate himself with the party and the cause that he betrayed?

Donald Trump wants to Make America Great Again. And Glenn Beck worked against that.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJYVPCeYb24

did u watch his interview with tucker?

>ever trusting a fundie

Part of it - what did you think?

The part I saw seemed silly. Like he was struggling to appear relevant.

Alex Jones said that he was not loved in Fox by the rank-and-file or management when he was there, so not sure why Tucker had him on.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/20/glenn-beck-samantha-bee-teaming-fight-trumpism/

Asshole.

He really seemed humbled. He said they fired some people and are ever endorsing another elect ever again. i think he lost a lot of dough

never*

He is still a backstabbing little bitch who fought the one person who could save the country.

What kind of asshole helps Hillary's vision of America to succeed by opposing Trump?

And he did manically insane crap like pic related.

I will never trust him again.

good point. there no coming back from that endorsement, and i really think he took a huge hit by endorsing hillary

He was always such a little bitch I can't believe he wasn't liberal to begin with. Was he faking it before?

To be clear, I don't think he formally endorsed her.

>Or maybe he did, I don't know - I stopped listening to him after the Cruz interview except by accident or a Youtube link.

But either way he gave aid and comfort to her candidacy by fighting against Trump so hard.

Something is warped about Beck.

Shudder-worthy in addition to his cringe-worthy. I see it now.

>Was he faking it before?

I was wondering that also.

Was he simply pretending to be one of us in order to guide us away from greatness?

His Anti-Trump activity sure made me wonder.

well money warps the mind. Hes corrupt just like the rest of the rich bastards. You have to give up some sort of dignity to make it in the 1%. maybe he thought hillary was his ticket

>shabbosiest of all shabbos goyim
>dreams about licking netanyahu's balls
>sells out to media yids
Hmmm

The thing is - it was people like those who became Trump supporters who made him rich in the first place.

I stopped listening.

Everyone I know stopped listening.

My local radio station talks about taking him off the air all of the time - callers, radio personalities, etc. It is probably a matter of time before they do.

Glenn Beck makes me sad.

I listened to years on the drive to work, long before he was on TV. He was genuinely interesting and pretty damn funny.

Then he got on TV, and actually got better. Fox picked him upo and he was a fucking leftist wrecking ball.

The only reason you know who Van Jones is is because Glenn Beck fucking put a big spotlight on his dumb ass, as well as Cass Sunstein, and Valerie Jarret. He really was Obama's biggest troll.

But something happened. He just got to big, or too zealous, or paranoid...I still don't know, but he kinda became "doomsday of the week", and I finally tuned out.

He had a good sidekick on the radio show, a guy named Stew, who was pretty cool, but then added his best friend Pat, and that guy is an idiot.

Then, one day I looked at the TV, and Beck was rubbing Cheetos all over his face and attacking Trump.

I've read many of his books. I've seen him in concert a few times, once in a show with Bill O'reiley that was pretty good.

The one thing he did that was clever, was to move to the streaming world, and I agree that it's the future, but his demo was too old for that.

Why does this have the feel of coming from Glenn Beck's on-air zoo, trying to be funny or ironic?

If you are - why did you stab us in the back by railing so hard against Trump?

When his whole schtick is histrionic losing and doomsaying it's not really surprising that he would sell out against Trump. The signs were all there.

The guy is the physical manifestation of Jewish subversion of conservatism to serve their interests.

Beck's been on a downward spiral ever since mittens lost in 2012. He very slowly became more moderate alienating his long time audience. Which of course has resulted in his network losing revenue.

I think Beck snapped when Trump crashed his speaking engagement at the RNC. He suddenly started getting in arguments with Sean Hannity about Trump and would start pulling out Bible verses when asked about considering voting for Hillary.

Toss in The Blaze being on the ropes before all this madness of him alienating his entire base and you can guess that Glenn may not be around publicly for too much longer. Breitbart is now eating The Blaze alive and growing everyday. I wouldn't be shocked in we just have Breitbart radio take over in the next year or two.

pls let him go tranny

>I think Beck snapped when Trump crashed his speaking engagement at the RNC

This was gratifying to watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=2l7XgDuCGhA

>the poor sod thought the people were cheering for him

>Glenn Beck (implicitly) endorsed Hillary Clinton
Fucking retard.

I honestly could see this being the case. Glen Beck is setup as controlled pooposition to get the republicans to believe "crazy conspiracies"

It is like he never understood his ex-listeners / watchers at all.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/798744574243926016

>implicitly
AND?

LOL

So who will Tucker interview next?

Pic related?

HOLY HELL... i REALLY hope he interviews more of the people in congress that aren't attending the inauguration. Or megan kelly

Please someone tell me his businesses are going down the tube?

A 'conservative' who sides with Hillary is not a conservative but a leftist boil that needs to be lanced.

I like how he dominated the troll who fooled so many other news organizations but who Couldn't Cuck the Tuck!

DAILY REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=sv8xV5JWeWw

So he went from being an obnoxious weeping faggot to being a useless pussified faggot?

What a legacy.

I miss Andrew Breitbart.

Yes, there have been numerous lay offs and he lost a lot of money campaigning for ted. That's why he's desperately trying to reach a new audience.

He was never really anything but a radio clown who found a niche. He's not about anything but Glenn Beck.

He converted to mormonism because his daughter liked the temple.

>That's why he's desperately trying to reach a new audience.

Who would listen?

>Yes, there have been numerous lay offs and he lost a lot of money campaigning for ted

He's getting cucked from inside the blaze the entire time. He's laying everyone off to shill for Ted Cruz and driving to work in his maybach.

He's got nothing left but to go crawling to the democrats hat in hand with the Neocohens.

Fuck him.

I don't think you understand.

LITERALLY NO ONE

who lives in a city

voted for Trump.

The ONLY PEOPLE who voted for Trump are dumb rednecks and suburban retards.

Glenn started out as an alcoholic morning zookeeper. Remember that.

>LITERALLY NO ONE
>who lives in a city
>voted for Trump.

Yeah I get it, it's amazing.

Crush the urbanite.

There was a time early in Beck's career that he seemed skillful in peeling back the layers of deceit not only with regard to world affairs but also with regard himself.

Some time between his last 18 months at FOX News and the present, Glenn Beck lost his way. Many years ago Beck was well on his way to becoming a more sensible and intelligently spoken version of Alex Jones. We come to present day. Beck has no credibility whatsoever. He has made clear through his words and actions that he is firmly aligned with establishment politics. Beck has no one to blame but himself. He's made these choices. The rest of the world was moving away from crony capitalism, globalism, corporatocracy, and the strengthening collusion between big govt and big individual and corporate wealth. Beck chose to defend those things.

A fucking freak and a trickle down media whore. wow watch out nazis.

He did some immoral shit.

of course. tuck does his research. unlike other news outlets

He is smart as hell, also, and a great debater.

All without ever raising his voice.

Wow.

pic unrelated

He got kind of heated last night. only because the prik he was questioning was completely lying out of his ass

He just pretends to be because its his niche. What sort of "man of god" would do this?

dangerousminds.net/comments/glenn_beck_ridiculed_a_woman_who_had_had_a_miscarriage_live_on_his_radio_sh

Would have loved to have seen that.

youtu.be/sAVLm3NngT8

hes from the huffington post too XD

its funny because when he's heated, he laughs

Tucker demolished the HuffPo guy.

Also note that when a liberal cannot completely dominate the debate by doing most of the talking, they whine that they cannot get a chance to talk

Really??? You had to link to a (((Cernovich))) tweet? Can we please stop giving monkey boy any sort of publicity??? Thanks.

Both struggling for relevancy. Sad and funny at the same time.

We need to focus on making the country great.

And neither one of them will help with that in any meaningful way.

What is wrong with Cernovich?

youtube.com/watch?v=3SO7xGU6EFc

RAMZPAUL puts it all in perspective.

Holy fuck.

Back to plebbit Cernofag

>glenn beck
>relevant ever

That isn't really an answer, user.

Are you trying to Enoch him?

Trump wants to make the rich richer again you stupid Yank.

I don't give a shit about Enoch or whatever faggotry has been going on at TRS. Stop trying to bring him into this.

Cernovich is a faggot opportunist that is all about self-promotion. He's leeching off of the Trump movement and trying to assert that he's some sort of leader of this "new right", when in fact he's nothing but a faggot shilling his "self-help" books. He's a faggot of the highest order.

He swallowed the orange pill. The true red pill is communism.

Why do you care if a man sells a book or two?

Cernovich has good things to say.

He never backstabbed the Trump, so why do we even care if he has a popular twitter feed.

In fact, we want a fellow Trump supporter to be successful, don't we?

A conservative waffle is someone who wants the state to own only MOST of the means of production.

EU is "pee yew".

>has good things to say
>literally tries so hard to act like an alpha that he has defended rape

kek

He's a faggot beta that projects so hard to be an alpha that I sometimes wonder if he is in fact an actual faggot.

His CIA handlers have decided that playing the role of "kooky evangelical right wing nutjob" isn't fashionable anymore.

So he's now being instructed to tackle the new role of "kooky SJW left wing nutjob."

so why, exactly, did Glenn Beck push anti-Trump shit so hard? was he being blackmailed by the (((Bush))) family?

>His CIA handlers have decided that playing the role of "kooky evangelical right wing nutjob" isn't fashionable anymore.

Interesting theory. Perhaps he dug too deep and actually strucka nerve with them?

I always thought he was a kook, but then the DNC and Podesta emails validated a shit-ton of his "conspiracy" shit, especially in regards to Soros.

If anything, having been validated, Beck's brand should be bigger than ever. And if Soros/Globalism were as big a threat as he once made them out to be, he should have been seriously pro-Trump.

All the signs point to the fact that he's been controlled opposition for years.

I mean, first off, the dude literally came out of nowhere. One day he's unknown and the next day he has a prime time slot for an hour on Fox News.

Then he organizes that bullshit Tea Party """""movement,""""" which was essentially just a false flag to give working class white people the illusion that they were a part of a movement or revolution, but it was clearly staged. It was designed to keep them contained so they felt that their voice was being heard.

That's why when a real movement finally appeared in the form of Trump, Beck went into full "SHUT IT DOWN" mode, because it meant that his fake movement was losing credibility.
Logically, if he wanted real change, he should have embraced Trump with open arms.

Also of course there's the infamous video of Glenn Beck having to put fake tears in before filming a video.
The guy is just an all around snake. I have no doubt he is one of (((them))).

He simply didn't like Donald Trump personally. Everything Glenn Beck railed against when he had his chalkboard or whatever is what Trump wants to destroy or at least reduce the influence of, he was just not the guy Beck wanted doing it.

Very interesting thoughts. I find myself mostly agreeing.

One thing though: the Tea Party was originally a grassroots movement (I should know. I was part of the original protests. It was a bunch of Ron Paul people). Then, Glenn Beck latched on hard to the Tea Party and even started his own movement (We Surround Then/The 9-12 Project) in a clear attempt to try to co-opt the Tea Party. In some ways, he succeeded. For several years until the Trump movement, people equated Glenn Beck Fan with Tea Partier.

this faggot claims to be a "changed man" every few years

spoiler: he's just a con artist

>people unironically like Tucker Carlson

>CIA

not outside the realm of possibility. but...

all of this is easily explained:

1. cocaine is a hell of a drug
plus
2. white horse prophesy
=
beck thinks he is muad'dib.

Member when his audience collapsed on Fox when the Tea Party burned out and he decided to let the Mormons run "The Blaze" studio looking for a new one?

I member.

Like finger a zebra or something

The funny thing is leftists hate her for joining him because of his right wing past.

>leftists hate her for joining him

Leftists LIVE to hate.

They are the most evil and intolerant bunch of people you will ever meet, despite claiming the mantle of tolerance.