So pol what are your honest thoughts on the UK?

So pol what are your honest thoughts on the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/home-secretary-amber-rudd-hate-crime-incident-speech-foreign-workers-police-tory-party-conference-a7523626.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom
youtu.be/6DsG9yQrdD4
youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

J U S T

Really hope Brexit is a success

If you get your news from memes then you could be tricked into thinking Britain is muslim infested.

Meanwhile your Home Secretary gets in trouble for suggesting that immigration should be controlled to avoid "taking jobs British people could do"

> independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/home-secretary-amber-rudd-hate-crime-incident-speech-foreign-workers-police-tory-party-conference-a7523626.html

Please, get your shit together.

It's an ISLAMIC COUNTRY, just like shit holes like FRANCE, GERMANY, SWEDEN...

We will be able to use you as an example of bad policies.

most of it is ok..

Says the French invaded ahahaha

I spent a couple weeks there around 99-2000. Chunk of time in London and and 4 days on Isle of Wight (gorgeous).

It was still a white country then. Looks nothing like the pictures I see now. I'd hoped to take my kids there one day. For that to happen now they're going to need to do some serious cleaning. Sad. Many such cases of this in Europe. I'd like to see Bavaria before it's under sharia law.

Muslims have really enriched the entire kingdom

Limiting someone's right to protest and free speech because you don't like it.

Not realising you are just as bad as people banning holocaust denial and such sort.

Free speech is Free speech no strings attached.

Is kwaharij a new thing to call moslem shit skins that they will hate?

Why do you people not understand that things like free speech are only beneficial when you keep the damn border closed. This is how you lose your homeland without even fighting a battle to defend it.

Swear to god, you almost deserve the horde.

The guy who put in the complaint got wrecked when he was interviewed. Hook looked like a moron. I'd post the link, but I'm phone posting.

If you actually read the article you'd see that it was just some smarmy oxford cunt who reported it and the police basically told him to fuck off in the most diplomatic way they could.

The REAL cuckoldry is further down in the article where there's a video of some radio wanker talking about how the speech echoes Mein Kampf.

Also
>France telling people how cucked they are

Speech that encourages action against the government and its people is actually not free speech and falls under the category of hate speech. Those people are protesting for ISIS, which wants to destroy infidels, most of the UK's government is infidel, hence it's actually hate speech,

I understand this. But the reason these people are here is because our ancestors where lazy fucks who didn't want to work the coal mine and clean in rooms.

So it's their fault really. Still free speech is free speech.

>It was still a white country then
So we're you guys in the 1920s
56% :^)

As i said hate speech or not you have the right to say whatever you want as long as you don't get physically verbal.

Free speech man.

They hate being called anything other than Muslim

Undermining our democracy and liberal way of life has nothing to do with free speech or freedom of religion

You don't get it waffle man, it actually isn't free speech and it's against the law. Hate speech is not free speech you don't like, it's inciting violence and racial hatred, which is pretty much what those protesters are doing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_the_United_Kingdom

Stop lying to yourself maybe you live in the one place that isn't infested but so many places are and it hurts

Im not saying what the law is im saying what free speech is and should be.

Serious question mate. Have you ever been to Europe? I only ask because you sound like somebody who only gets his news from Sup Forums and kikebart. Muslims represent 4% of the British population. Now granted, that number is rising at the disturbingly fast rate, but we are FAR from a Muslim country. There are still large swathes of this country where you could live your entire life without ever bumping into one. I grew up in rural south-west England and didn't meet a non-white person in real life until I was 16.

Literally sub-subhumans
Can't deal with the fact they are no longer relevant

daily reminder that the quoran says a good muslim should not live in the lands of the kuffar unless they are free to live by the sharia. tell this to every devout muslim you meet. tell them to do their duty as muslims: emigrate.

An average country with boring, gray and rainy weather, plain women, okay food (I'll give you that), way too many immigrants, mostly ugly cities (apart from a few gems) and a decent economy (albeit too dependent on the financial industry), and an admirable past. Overall you're alright. The word I would use to describe your country is bland. Bland and mediocre. You are pretty inventive, creative, you make nice music and have a decent political culture. However, quality of life is quite low for most people, your houses all look the same and your women are not much to look at. You have some charming villages and nice nature in a few places, but most cities are simply ugly, overcrowded, and overran with mudslimes, darkies, and eastern europeans. You are a shadow of you former self. To me things in the UK just seem 'worn out'. As in not really terrible, but most places I've been to seemed like they've better days. I like your pubs and pub culture, your food is not bad, but quite simple. You can see a big class divide between the plebs and the rich. Overall you're alright, but I don't think Brexit will really help you that much. You're already infested with roaches and even if you kick all the EU workers out it won't really change much. Muti Merkel will probably buttfuck you and economically you will end up slightly less prosperous than most EU countries, but probably with slightly lower prices if you work out good trade deals with other countries. If financial companies start leaving the city the you will be fucked and go into a deep recession. If you killed all the slimes and rebuilt most of the cities decorated by your poor attempts at brutalism and other 'modern' architecture the you would probably by pretty cozy.

Needs to be glassed off the fucking planet.

used to be cool
real culture , tea and crumpets
now seems very muslim

Yeah, and i'm gonna tell you to killyourself because it's what you should do.

>50%

You feel it too don't you

I don't live in a big city so have never met a muslim in my life

How can you let that flag fly like that and stand by idle , that's fucking pathetic m8

Hands down you're the biggest clucks I've ever seen

London
O
N
D
O
N

I know and they know, but they defend their decision to stay in the West with that there isn't establish Sharia in any country. Doesn't matter argueing with Saudi-Arabia or Malaysia has 50/50 Sharia

Pussy pommies.

I'll take our dopey nogs over the beasts pictured in this thread.

See tthis is free speech too congratulations you understand it.

They have taken over your capital and biggest city and your second biggest city. Most countries with a shitskin infestation have a relatively white countryside. Once they run out of room and gibs in the cities they will come for your precious little towns.

>poland calling us bland and mediocre

The worst part is, I can't disagree with any part of your assessment. I'm a fiercely proud Englishman, but I'm not delusional. Like the rest of Western Europe, this country's best days are well behind it.

It's almost fucked. I say "almost", because there are still some people who are trying to fight the good fight, but for most part the people there are becoming supremely passive and I have no idea why. What they're admired for; their lineage, heritage, history, class in culture, it's all dying because "muh feelins" and this politically correct horseshit that makes it ok for rape gangs to exist in places like rotherim is what's going to destroy what's left of the once proud british country. The country will die a slow and pitiful whimper in the basement of some sharia pushing mudslime where it's raped and reminded daily of what it once was, and what it could've been.

Honestly, our muslims dont look like this. Britain clearly has the worst of them.

>thread about a european country which yanks invade and act like they're still white and not the most cucked nation in the west
Everytime, without failure.

Boring, grey and brutalistic I'll give you. But the food is garbage. Also if anywhere West of Poland had a chance it's the UK and in particular Scotland; for the simple reason that centuries of immigration have enabled the country to develop methods for the intergration.

But polefriend Scotland is by far the most cucked part of the UK after London.

Well, you asked about England not Poland. I enjoyed visiting your country and even studied there, but most major cities seem kind of depressing in a mild way. Not enough to make you hate them, but enough to make you be a little demoralised. In Poland at least you have a lot of contrasts, for example most cities usually have a beautiful old town, then you have some depressing tower blocks, nice houses in the suburbs, nice houses in the centre, ugly houses in the centre. You can experience the full spectrum of visuals - from depressing to beautiful. In England most places just seem kind of 'meh'.

UK well. Its a decent country nothing special though.

Will probably suffer a bit in the wake of brexit economically but the UK might catch itself later.

I have a suspicion the blacking will continue despite brexit.

Weather is shittier than in Germany. I think there is no way to go skiing. Women are ugly Native food is shit. But people are ok and woke up to the Muslim menace. Also people value the opinion of the UK for some odd reason. I think its like Hitler had a weak spot for the UK many Germans have the same. Which is why the hate of the british people to the germans confuses and upsets them.

I personally do not care much about britain but I want them to succeed, since our companies have so many economic ties to the UK I think UK should realize that they have a good business partner with the Germans.

Beady
e
a
d
y

>I've lived over a third of my life abroad. I was privately educated at international schools. I graduated from some of the top universities in the land. It is my highly intelligent, educated, cultured and cosmopolitan opinion that I have developed over many years of information gathering and rational thought, that it would be objectively better to shoot the muslim invaders, than to accept a single one into the UK. We should encourage our ME partners to take in refugees and build containment camps on the borders of Europe in case they try to cross over. If they try and escape from the camps, they should be shot. Shoot a few now and they will stop trying to come. We should also continue bombing ISIS and the rebels and help out Assad. It is a just, righteous and godly thing to do, and I hope that Trump initiates military action against ISIS on Saturday.
The absolute state of the UK

It's a deflection tactic mate. They like talking about how cucked Britain, France, Germany, Canada and Sweden are to distract themselves from the fact that their country is a Zionist puppet state which will be majority non-white in less than 20 years.

Or if you walk around London.

I think that this "British food is bad" meme has to end. It's simple, honest, hearty food. Nice roasts, savory pies, good sausage, tasty deserts. It's pretty limited, but I wouldn't say it's bad. And if you're talking about the country as a whole and not just "British food" there are plenty of decent restaurants with food from all over the world.

beautiful country with amazing history. you guys really need to do something about those uppity browns though they're ruining everything.

racist twats with suicidal tendencies (hence they welcome Muslims but beat up Slavs for being Slavs)

>So pol what are your honest thoughts on the UK?
Very fucking positive - I've just watched Sarcuck's new Brexit video.

He's nailed it. May is gonna fucking slaughter the EU. We've fucking won. Get the patriotic music playing, Land of Hope and Glory, anyone?

Strange

I wonder why in my everyday commute to work on Westminster it's 80% White people

Hmm

>nanny state
>ugly chicks
>meh culture
>most I met are not fun to chat with

nice digits, think america but a police state where the police cant even enforce laws
the most lethal weapon I can legally get is a double barrel shotgun, and thats after working hard for a licence, and hope they approve, meanwhile our police are still stuck at "how bout muh plastic spoon"

I love the English, and I wish them the best with Brexit.

Slavs are the niggers or whites, just kill yourself for future humans please

>B-but we are FAR from a mudshit country

>Muslim gangs holding british girls as sex hostages
>Muslim mayor in London
>Muslims holds constant rallies calling for sharia law

Yeah, totally FAR from a mudshit country hehe.

Visited Leicester and London this summer

your country has fallen, if you don't fight for it I will tear out everything related to the british empire from school textbooks because you dont deserve to be associated with a great and powerful people

shame on you, it seems as if all the brits with spines left to canada/USA/australia

your women look like shit and half of your country looks inbred

sucks, wish you guys were boss

I don't think anything of it really.
Never went there, don't know anyone from there.

Holy shit man! That's fucking sad!

youtu.be/6DsG9yQrdD4

Cucked beyond salvation

The UK has been lost to the shit skins.
They did what Hitler could not.

You keep making these threads, will you just fuck off?

This is the 4th thread in the space of an hour "honest opinion on UK" etc. FUCK OFF! FUCK OFF AND DIE!

About the same as hers

I hope the Queen does something for once.
Democracy is a fucking failure.

Literally your only problem is muslims
Just get rid of the cunts

>rainy weather

It really doesn't rain much here at all. It's overcast like 90% of the time though.

Don't worry. The Snooper's Charter will protect is. It is designed to stop terrorism and pedophiles.

I have faith in Theresa May.

Nobody is beating up Slavs here. You are swallowing left-wing libshit anti-Brexit propaganda. British people are among the most open-minded in the world. It's the reason our country is fucked. We have one of the most tolerant societies, it's built into our culture, a 'live and let live' philosophy. The government and immigrants have exploited this and shit all over us.

I have no idea where this "Brits are racist" meme comes from, but it's absolute shit. Americans and probably a lot of European countries are far more "racist" (whatever that even means anymore) than this place is.

>Visited Leicester
W..When did you c-come??

Terrorism and pedos are not the problem, they bring down the quality of life just by existing even taking crime and poverty aside.
Everyone I know that visited London complained they didnt pay money to see women in headscarves and inbred pakis

>Terrorism and pedos are not the problem

>t. John Podesta

Well not the ONLY or MAJOR problem.
Even if Pakis were magically integrated they would still be an eyesore.

NthPBP

Kek!

The post WWII Nazi immigrants to Argentina still have a strong voice.

I was there in 2003 and 2015:

2003 Rotherham: Pakis walked around like they owned the place, very aggressive.

2015 Rotherham: Pakis were numerous but didn't act like they were invincible.

I am guessing muzzies are having mixed emotions due to the divided nature of the country. On one side liberals and cuckservatives want more, other the other 50% of the population wants them to leave.

The best solution would be to start enforcing the law against Muslims and cutting social benefits, once they start to starve they'll leave or conform.

>Germans and their diaspora
>Not low test cucks
Nigger please

Yeah. Britain is the least racist country in the world.

Theres alot of Muzzies here but loads of other immigrants as well who dislike them as much as us. We have brits, hindus, sikhs, the black christians and well as the Brits and other right leaning euros like the poles. Normal people just dont want to live near them, they move out and thats why certain areas are like a shit hole. We just need to knock this shit on head now while they are a minority as they breed too fast.

The further West you go on Harrow Road you go, the more it turns in Mogadishu.

I lived in Harlesden for 6 years. Even back then it was third world.

Cornwall looks super comfy. I have no desire to go to London, Birmingham, or any other Paki infested cities.

Confirmed. Christian immigrant here.

Cornwall is cool. Half decent surfing, custom air cooled VW culture, better weather than the rest of the country. Best county in England!

I'm just parroting what our media are telling us. You hate us. Also I've seen many posts from brits on services such as Dailymail that were hostile towards Poles. Tho they were hostile towards Muslims too, so you probably hate everyone but yourself. Which makes sense given the colonialism, wwII events and such.
Just go back to prepping the bull for your wife, Lars. That bull prepper of the month award won't win itself.

they're bros

>muh free speech
>waah a flag

nice digits senpai

why are the brown people there bro.

>why did you litterally import them

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

>Burger
>asking why brown people are anywhere

>t. 56% white (and falling)

Trump will be too busy fighting Israel's battles and he will not help your country.

I live in a large northern town, lot of poles. My next door neighbours Polish, good lad. Polish shops selling good sausage and booze. And they fkn hate muzzies. Remember all msm is lugenpresse

i've been in london a few months ago
te be quite honest it's not as bad as paris

This is allowed yet National Action is labeled a terrorist group and banned...
What will become of the Eternal Anglo?

>999
Also, checked n' kekked