What ia wromg with this dude, is he suggesting a murder?

What ia wromg with this dude, is he suggesting a murder?

yeah
know someone who outright said that he was going to kill trump - got questioned by the fbi and told to never go to a political event

sure seems like he is. How long before Pres. Trump designates BLM as a terrorist organization?

Pretty sure some underage chick got in big shit for saying "can someone just shoot Obama," so basically this post

How these many such cases are handled should be used as a benchmark of the hypocritical progessive double standards

Oh god.
We aren't even considering those sites, yet.
wethepeople or whatever that site is where you setup petitions for the whitehouse to respond on... we will have Trump in our palms.
There's no way he will ignore those.
Along with his twitter... we could get a million signatures and spam his twitter and he'll probably make it happen.

>not on his feed
>no archive link
Fake. Get lost, Chaim.

Yes, he is. And then they always come back later with another tweet saying 'take him out non-violently and peacefully'. Michael Moore did the same thing.

they prolly learned from the kennedy murder

Shill

can we mass report this guy to the fbi and meme him to jail?

How to get verified on Twitter and be unbannable.

>Be a nigger.

give us a link then because I can't find it either

>Can somebody stand up

how bout you do it faggot? Scared?

It's FAKE

They are coming...

>white guy in black face

Let's all report it

hiliarious that this feminist nigger took over black lives matter from the guy who started it to raise young black men up.

now, it's an organization for trannies or for hillary clinton, depending on the day of the week. what a joke.

Why so we can see the overt bias of facebook and twitter?

it's a fake tweet

BLM advocating violence????

>Noooooo
>No way user

Done

Why are there so many people who say someone needs to step up and do something. Why don't they just do it themselves if they care so much about it.

Yes. As the commie pantsshitters get more desperate, of course this will become their narrative.

It is very clear what needs to be done...

*FBI tip line*

I don't want the tears to end, desu

I look through his twatter and I couldn't find it. Why are people making up stuff about this dude? Why are they trying to make him relevant???

1.5/10 for making me reply, paco basura.

Looks like he didn't tweet that or it's been deleted.

you're getting worked up over a FAKE FUCKING TWEET

Report him to the FBI and SS QUICK

Report him to the Secret service, info enclosed in pic.

>What ia wromg with this dude

His parents named him deray for starters.

>Limp wristed liberals who get triggered over chalk having a "coup."
That'd be worth busting the popcorn out.

How can you be this fucking salty. These people wouldn't survive a day without welfare.

burgers: why are so many of your faggots murderers and child rapists?

It seems this fucking faggots doesn't get that coup d'état come from the military, not some no future negro whose only platform is twitter

You'd need military support in order to enact a coup... Progressives sure as shit do not have that.

Talcum X at it again

You should be very scared, even CIA thinks Trump has gone over the line. He's a dead man walking.
See you tomorrow

fake nigger lol

BLM would never advocate violence.

They're a divisive racist organization of peace.

>niggers
>job
kek Trump need not worry