Normies on facebook saying

Normies on facebook saying...
"SHES NOT EVEN AN EDUCATOR" "SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LEARNING"
>I ask them why she's a billionaire
"I DONT KNOW"
>I tell them our public school system sucks because we have educators holding the power to adjust the way things are taught, which causes not only financial issues, but also gives them the ability to change or re-write history.
"OH WOW YOU THINK THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!? YOU'RE EVIL"

How tf do you redpill these idiots?

>kikebook dot com
/senschumer/videos/10154989070084407/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't. They've been so demoralized they'll just ignore whatever you put in front of them out of principle.

If they are a loss cause, we are fucked because these are the people who will be running the country in 30-40 years...

But the proficiency...

That was a dirty trick. And all the idiots will fall for it too.

Presidents keep nominating public school superintendents to Sec of Education

Dept of Education gets more expensive

Nothing is fixed

Liberals want to keep doing the same thing

Trump wants to try another way

> Liberals REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. Thank you.

"Educators hold all this power"

Someone explain this to me, because we have guidelines to follow that are legit easier to do than just do your own thing. Along with typing pay with test scores and having evaluations to determine your employment, I dont see how educators have any power.

Education isn't a business, children aren't supposed to be treated like factory workers (even though half will end up that way).

Even watching small segments of it was painful.

Not sure what's worse, pussifying our children or having thi s nincompoop have any hand in changing what we're doing now. Its already shitty as is.

heard in nigger public radio this nigger say Detroit schools need more liberal arts classes offered to make their schools better
says that's what successful white schools offer
doesn't realize white have basic education down like talking like a normal humanbeing and understand the basic concepts of mathand science
if niggers can't comprehend the basics they shouldn't be offered more leftie class bullshitthat further encourages niggering

>"OH WOW YOU THINK THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN!? YOU'RE EVIL"
>when the fuck did I say anything about the holocaust? Are you projecting?

jokes on you idk what the fuck proficiency means

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

You don't believe the hall of cost happened just admit it

You can't.
Only God can.

>paying $35 for a shirt
I get brand new shirts from the thrift store for a couple dollars.

I got a Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald jacket for $9.

no matter what you want to call it, a terrible catastrophe befell the people who were rounded up into german holding camps through a combination of fanatic reich assholes and allied bombing of supply lines making food scarce for everybody. The number seems to fluctuate depending on who you ask so lets just settle for millions, and I haven't even gotten into to the several tens of millions that followed after the war in russia. dark times indeed.

but regardless, claiming sole victimhood over a tragic event in order to make as much money as they can from it is about what I'd expect from european jews. They're pretty much gypsies.

>so lets just settle for millions,
No, thank you.

okay, how about tens of millions, 60 million sound good to you?

OP starts thread about Betsy DeVos, mentions holocaust as side comment.

Thread now about the Holocaust.

Sup Forums

I was having a good morning till I saw that.
niggers just completely rejecting science from black schools
then they will have shitty schools and get bussed in to white schools and drag their test scores down further.
I like black people but niggers need to die

>brand new
>thrift store

Pick one.

DUDE WYOMING GRIZZLY BEARS IS EATIN THE KIDZ

I c an see why the british colonized them to be honest.

You only get upset because they're participating in civilization and you hold them to the same standards you hold yourself to, when you should be getting angry at the white people who wan't to do colonization but are too lazy to do it so they just boat the niggers in under the guise of "multiculturalism"

Niggers are adorable as pets if you eugenically eliminate the aggressive ones and only allow docile ones to breed.