NATO VS. SCO

Who would win? Who would you want to win? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization
youtube.com/watch?v=waOpzRlbdi4
tribune.com.pk/story/1129533/india-pakistan-edge-closer-joining-sco-security-bloc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NATO & NATO.

Israel would fight for NATO

israel and saudi arabia would win because they wont be nuked to the ground

If SCO wins we can say goodbye to the Jewish menace, and Democracy would still survive in places like India and Mongolia

Saudi Arabia I think would fight with US.

u wish faggot
back to preparing ur wive for muhamad

NATO is superior both in equipment, soldiers & training. Not to mention the insanely superior air force.

NATO is the most powerful military alliance to ever exist.

huh, weird. I thought icelanders were smart.

>Germany
>5th strongest NATO power

>CIS

err

ofc it would be SCO
look at all those internet explorer NATO got there

I'm pretty surprised that we are the 9th strongest on SCO.

US alone can destroy planet earth about 30 times.

Their military budget is 700 billion, while nr.2 and the second biggest army is China with 160 billion or something.

Nukes involved Russia and US would always annhilate eachtother and the whole world.

No nukes involved? US would win even if every other country all ganged up against us. Our naval and air power, battlefield logistics, strategy and tactics and level of experienced personnel is just a standard deviation above everyone else.

It's not very impressive either

US$4 billion

Norway has

7.2 billion USD

And is not even on the top 10 of NATO

That was before we bought 52 new F-35 & 144 new tanks

It's actually about 25-30 billion USD, considering that

Germany is No 5 but I'm pretty sure we would lose a war against the Netherlands

SCO is not a military alliance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization

Of course.

> even if ...

War against the rest of the world?
Defensive - pretty much undefeatable.
Offensive - You niggas can't even Iraq properly.

Is that a rare pepe?

you're forgetting that we had to care what happened to civilians and to iraq itself. And yet we still toppled the country in 3 weeks with like 40:1 casualty ratios. If we could have just indiscriminately bombed it we could have destroyed the whole country in a matter of days.

Iraq was an EZ win. It's the whole 'muh insurgents, muh civillians' that made it a pain in the dick. Just like 'nam'.

NATO is insanely strong. Why do you think Russia became aggressive when Ukraine was close to joining?

Also, I think you're mixing Norway with Sweden

US could not occupy most countries in the world, just destroy.

And then there is us, just not giving a fuck and stealing your gold

I understand. Nevertheless, you will find you'll have a hard time fighting a war against the whole world and actually win it in the long run.
Has never worked for any army ever in the world. You are no exception.

> 40:1 casualty ratios
> fighting sand niggers in cape
wew lad

Guaranteed replies

>Turkey
>3rd strongest
Yeah okay sure.

NATO easily. When the anti missile defences are ready USA will first strike Russia and China. Then they will have total hegemony over Earth.

SCO to accelerate white genocide. Whites are by far the most desperate race. And I'm like 60% white (the rest is Turk on my father's side) so I might get caught up but it's totally worth it.

You guys literally have mountain passes rigged with explosives don't you?

>India
>Pakistan
>China
they wouldn't fight together
0/10

Not sure about that but there are tons of bunkers there, and I belive the bridges are rigged.

I think Greece might be the NATO member least fancy of it

>Russia, China, India and Pakistan fighting together

Why do you yanks always forget that we're not all building for a war against you. If you didnt win in the first year then every economy thats capable would be in full scale army production thus overcoming you in a couple of years through shear numbers.

Desperate? We outperform everyone and have enough military power to exterminate all other races.

Are you kidding? NATO of course.

Don't worry about us my man. I think we're doing well enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=waOpzRlbdi4

>tfw to intelligent to figure out what the web browser icons mean

NATO has 3 googles.

SCO has 16 googles, you get me?

My bad 12 googles.

Why is Ukraine listed in SCO?

On my phone, meant to say degenerate. Whe n Sup Forums talks about fat women who have rotting stillborns in their vagina's they aren't talking about Asians. When we talk about diaper fetishists we aren't talking about blacks. Whites need to be stopped.

>spends 20 minutes making perfect pepe response
>smugly rereads response
>oh crap typo
>reposts corrected version 1 minute later
>f5 f5 f5 f5 why noone responds my post was so gud

>>>>>>>>hong kong autistry

haha

think the unthinkable
tribune.com.pk/story/1129533/india-pakistan-edge-closer-joining-sco-security-bloc/

nope 4chanX ftw

hey hong kong, I know this is off-topic, but..

Do you guys still hold on to ancient chinese culture, like daoism/confucianism/buddhism? Are you moving away from it? Have you/has anyone you know read the chinese classics, like the analects, the mengzi, the dao de jing, or the chinese sutras? What do hong kongers think of them? Are they held as being more or less important than the christian bible?