Tron reference in Comet Ping Pong?

From the Tron Wiki:
"The basement level is accessed by way of a secret door hidden behind a TRON arcade game on the ground floor."

The neon sign of Comet Ping Pong always bothered me, it looks too well made and too well aged.
It looks like from a movie set. It really looks like artificially weathered. It looks like a movie prop.
Could the sign be made by the same company/person? Are those kind of signs common in the US?

I know its far fetched but even the lighting inside is pretty similar, the red and orange colours.
Idk but i think there might be a TRON reference in there. I know it sounds ridiculous but what you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=neon signs&espv=2&biw=1378&bih=855&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDrNq1ys7RAhXB5yYKHU8tAvQQ_AUIBygC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Kushner
whitepages.com/name/Kushner
hollywoodreporter.com/news/inside-tron-producer-donald-kushners-426386
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I know its far fetched

Pizzagate in a nutshell

>Tron reference

pizzatards are THIS desperate....

saged

I've also between noticing parallels between pizzagate and Disney movies. Rafiki in the lion king is actually a sex trafficker

Oh Hi CTR, How are you faggots doing?
Still getting your shekels for shitposting?

Im finding out who made that fucking neon sign :)

Lmao

All I'm saying is that the Sign could have been made by the same Company/Person.

The Flynn's sign is an original Prop from the 1982 Movie Tron.

Just curious how that Gay Pedophile Faggot got his Comet Sign from the same Company that made the Tron Sign.

The signs look identically. Woudnt not be supprise if we find a connection between a convicted Pedophile from LA and the production of Tron and Alefantis.

>connection between a convicted Pedophile from LA and the production of Tron and Alefantis

desperation takes hold for pizzatards, this is what they truly think

tell Benjamin F.bein to go fuck him self.

Daft Punk secret recording studio conifirmed

its not filtered anymore retard

benjamin fischbein

>CTR
I don't think that's a thing anymore.

There certainly could be paid shills here, though. But then again how do I know you're not one of them? Or anyone?

Thailand furious over losing monopoly on child prostitutes

I don't know if you are a shill or what, but if true that is interesting and worth noting.

it's not really enough to go off of, so for now it will just continue to be yet another piece of the puzzle. maybe it will fit in at some point in the future, only time will tell.

nice find though.

Just look at all the "Hilldawg" leftist Crap, the bad forced memes. Its pathetic.

CTR are here to stay. Because we made a difference. Same faggot posting with a Thai IP was posting during the election and shilling for them.

I did not make any claims. I was just asking questions about the neon sign. I just noted my observations about its looks and the similarity between it and the Tron Sign.

Thats it. Just asking questions.

Do you not have neon signs in Switzerland?

google.com/search?q=neon signs&espv=2&biw=1378&bih=855&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDrNq1ys7RAhXB5yYKHU8tAvQQ_AUIBygC

It is a pretty normal sign, they just paid a few extra bucks for a "deluxe" model.

No, not really. Thats why I'm asking.

Dont you think it looks like from a movie set? How its "aged". etc

Also the Hidden door that leads to the basement? In Tron its behind the Arcade machine. Comet also has hidden doors that lead to the basement. Also the lighting inside and the Wooden roof?

As i said its probably just coincidence but the resemblance is striking, isn't it?

No. It looks like a nice retro looking sign they either paid extra to customize or recycled off some 70's diner or something. While not common anymore, people dig retro stuff. It isn't something I would look twice at on the street.

As for a Tron game, I don't know I haven't been there and haven't seen any information that makes me interested.

Looks like the Sign is from the first movie, the producer was : Donald Kushner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Kushner

Kushner is from New York. How many Famous rich Kushners could there be in New York??

Any relation to Charles Kushner?

whitepages.com/name/Kushner

751 Kushner's in NY alone.

And how many of those 751 can afford one of those Mansions?

What are the chances that there are two Kushners in NewYork that are not related at all and both a worth a fortune?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/inside-tron-producer-donald-kushners-426386

The sign was from some liquor store.

Film Producer Donald Kushner is worth Millions.
Charles Kushner is worth Millions.

Both from New York.

I can't find shit on Donald Kushners father, just that his Mothers name was Ann Gardner. Thats it.

Nothing about his father.

I really do think they are related. It seems to run in the family (hookers, Blackmail, Paying someone off to shut it).

I would not be surprised at all if both are related.

Can someone find out who the father of Producer Donald Kushner is??

kek fuck off newfag

There are 4 stars and moons on the sign.
The star is meant to be stuck inside the moon.
If one wanted to steal a star, or a piece of their soul, from a child, one would do it through abuse.
I find it odd that occultism again is on the sign of this place and also would relate to pedophilia.
Also, the word comet and the letters used are also odd, if you understand that sort of thing.
C - Again, the moon
O - the formation of it
M - the splitting of it into two
E - the transfer
T - the creation of a new connection

Voodoo fucking magic man

Ivankas Faggot husbands name is Jared Kushner.
His father is Charles Kushner and his father Joseph Kushner.

Joseph Kushner (October 10, 1922 – October 5, 1985) was an Eastern Coast real-estate magnate...At the end of his career, he handed out to his successor control of +4000 apartments, houses, and properties.

Maybe Donald Kushner is one of his bastard Children and he was taken care of. Thats why he is so filthy rich and was able to get connections and become a producer.

You need money to make money and considering the fact that you can't find jack shit about his father and that his mother was a nobody its hard to believe that he was not being taken care of by a rich dad.
Can anyone find out who the fuck Donald Kushners father is? or if he infect is related to Joseph Kushner?

CTR forgot to turn on Canadian VPN. and using Thai VPN?

lol its funny i know

WHO THE FUCK IS DONALD KUSHNERS FATHER???

He was born in Rhode Island, U.S. and he was born to Ann Gardner. His parents had three children, and he was their only son. He went to Providence High School. He did his junior college from the Syracuse University in 1971. He is a law graduate from Boston University in 1973. He did a one-year art course from Florence, in Italy. While pursuing his law practice in Boston, he came into contact with many business clients. He developed more contacts in the industry, and as a result, he got a chance to produce plays for Boston stage.

Nothing about his father. His mother Ann Gardner is unknown. But still can study liberal arts and he studies a year in Italy? If you are poor you get drilled into your head to go out and make money, to learn a trade or something you can support your family with. Dreams like arts are getting squashed out early. Today we have a lot of liberal arts idiots because of the wealth we live in and welfare, parents etc back in the day you didnt.

Does that sound like Working Class to you?

Why can't i find anything about his father?

Those signs are extremely common in the US, especially in arcades and especially in retro styled arcades.

There are real leads for pizzagate shit. This isn't one.

I agree its nothing. But...

Just out of Curiosity, who the fuck is his father?
Why can't i find shit?