MAJOR HAPPENING IN KOSOVO-SERBIA BORDER, ARMED CLASHES REPORTED!

MAJOR HAPPENING IN KOSOVO-SERBIA BORDER, ARMED CLASHES REPORTED!

Be ready to be drafted, NATOfags.

Source : gazetatema.net/web/2017/01/19/tension-ne-kufirin-kosove-serbi-raportohet-shkembim-zjarri/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6HvLT8DexjU
gazetatema.net/web/2017/01/19/tension-ne-kufirin-kosove-serbi-raportohet-shkembim-zjarri
informer.rs/vesti/politika/113686/TRAMP-DOZVOLITI-SRBIMA-VRATE-VOJSKU-KOSOVO-Evo-zasto-Siptari-hteli-izazovu-rat
telegraf.rs/vesti/2573593-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti
dojavljujemo.info/novosti-i-desavanja/tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti/
smedia.rs/vesti/vesti/vest/6643073/tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-pra-ina-na-internetu-zbog-la-nog-tvita-da-li-e-srbi-ikad-nau-iti.html
youtube.com/watch?v=quqisnJmef4
youtu.be/Q2EPW7otyd0
youtube.com/watch?v=VjzzYEM9SKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump this shit, you cucks.
Your nu male asses are about to be drafted!

nice hope you remove kebab before nato bombs the shit out of you

Serbs'll be fine.

>NATO
Useless without U.S. support

And Trump sad once he wont help, those ppl must help themself

Haha

you are fucked

seems like fake news to me, nobody else is reporting it

wew lad i bet this is fake

Trump was pretty clear about how he'd BTFO Serbia. However, gotta keep in mind - his opinions change daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=6HvLT8DexjU

tl;dr translation?

>Implying those Troops wouldn't support us

Translate that article please. I don't speak Somali.

please be happening

tension between kosovo and serbia increases
It's in czech, google translate it, should get the job done.

I still dont get it what was the problems with kosovo and serbs? Was it about Land?

btw. coolest flag still got Albania

He implied that when he said he would've done it like Clinton, just a little bit differently and send ground troops in instead of just bombing the place.

But OK, I guess you can interpret it the way you want.

Serious question - is something really happening? Why did Serbian media report about Trump tweeting last night and deleting a tweet about bombing Serbia? What's happening over there?

Well that's pretty ambiguous of them to say, but thanks.

You don't need support, there's gotta be another Ratko Mladic among you.

I'd just like to say, I feel bad for you Albanianon.

And for no real reason, it's just whenever I play EU4 Kebab absolutely wrecks your shit every time, and it's kinda sad.

are we getting drafted to kill zergs?
college was shit anyway

>>gazetatema.net/web/2017/01/19/tension-ne-kufirin-kosove-serbi-raportohet-shkembim-zjarri

It looks like Alb*nian though

I wouldn't.

There's only a few Albanian posters and there's one that's a hardcore communist. He's probably the one.

>a fucking KFC chicken spread like a butterfly
Just a bit differently means changing the sides.
Source for his support:
informer.rs/vesti/politika/113686/TRAMP-DOZVOLITI-SRBIMA-VRATE-VOJSKU-KOSOVO-Evo-zasto-Siptari-hteli-izazovu-rat

Now give me a source to that "deleted twitter post", also whats happening is we BTFO'd Kosovo with a train that reads KOSOVO IS SERBIA in 20 languages (including Albanian), they stopped the train with their police and we pulled it back, now we're threatening them with military action in case they cause problems to Serbs in Kosovo.
And that is me, the only difference is i'm (hard to believe i'm sure) not Orthodox, but Catholic.

Nothing isn't gona happen. Nobody want a war in the Balkans.

I guess if there would be another war it would be really bad.
not technical but what i have heard from some military guys, both sides a pretty brutal when it comes to fights....

You do realize PePe is a nigger, right?

As long as Slovenia stays safe.

Can't mess with the home of the consort of the God Emperor.

Remove Zergbab
I want one.
Albania ain't shit doe

I can see albania from my window.

Why do norwegians know every language?

So is it fake or not?

>implying Hungary would do anything unless the Hungarian population in Serbia is threatened
We stayed out of the previous Balkan shitstorm (other than supporting Croats with AKs, historical friendship and all) as well and currently we are getting BFFs with the Russians, I doubt we would attack another one of their puppet countries.

But please make some new war songs, those are fucking /comfy/.

I FUCKIN' HOPE NOT! I'M READY TO KILL ZERGS!

>norwegians

Fucking leafs

As far as I understood it, he said bombing caused too much damage (civilian-wise) which it did - so he would have sent in troops to Kosovo and resolve it peacefully (not Belgrade btw, just Kosovo). He even says we did a lot of bombing to surrounding area which we shouldn't have (meaning Belgrade).

Of course irrelevant since all his answers can be interpreted in 20 different ways, and he changes positions daily.

>Serious question - is something really happening? Why did Serbian media report about Trump tweeting last night and deleting a tweet about bombing Serbia? What's happening over there?
No idea, I don't read Serbian media, it was maybe some fake news blog like the one OP posted? Do you have sauce?

Albanians gradually became a majority in Kosovo and started an insurgency against them in 1998. NATO intevened on behalf of the Albanians, allegedly because of muh human rights but in fact they just wanted a giant base in Kosovo.

The recognition of Kosovo is a dangerous precedent since it legitmizes the demographic takeover of an area within a country AND it delegitmizes the authority of the government over certain areas of its territory

>Now give me a source to that "deleted twitter post"

Seems far fetched tbqh, but a lot of Serbian media reported on it. Considering the happenings, who knows that he truth is. Links:

telegraf.rs/vesti/2573593-tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti
dojavljujemo.info/novosti-i-desavanja/tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-prasina-na-internetu-zbog-laznog-tvita-da-li-ce-srbi-ikad-nauciti/

smedia.rs/vesti/vesti/vest/6643073/tramp-najavio-bombardovanje-srbije-digla-se-velika-pra-ina-na-internetu-zbog-la-nog-tvita-da-li-e-srbi-ikad-nau-iti.html

Kosowo jest serbskie

>Albania

Get back to trafficking women for Western men's pleasure, you slut.

THE WORLD MUST BE CLEANSED OF ISLAM

KOSOVO AND ALBANIA ARE AS GOOD A PLACE AS ANY TO START

FUEL UP THE BOMBERS, LOAD THE GUNS, SHARPEN THE SOWRDS AND WARM UP THE OVENS

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I meant netherlanders, goddamnit, I'm half asleep.

Serbs want to make greater Serbia again.

btw. older version was better

That's funny i know nothing about this?

He's either baiting or its fake news.
And when he says BOMBING OF SERBIA, he means BOMBING OF KOSOVO, since Kosovo is Serbia.

It most likely is, since nobody else is reporting it other than some random blog.

Yeah, old flag looked like a badass flag and not a giant joke.

>Implying Trumps Slovenian wife won't make Trump slam down hard on Serbia if it gets uppity again.

Do you even Serbian/Bosnian bro :D

The news report was about some guy posting a fake trump tweet, which he never said.

well, i guess we can lay back and wait till you guys figure this out by your own. And since murica will not come in between, this could get funny.

I don't even know what to believe any more my dear anons...to many coincidences.

New happening thread:

Any kebabs being removed?

And even if something does happend it will be like this
youtube.com/watch?v=quqisnJmef4

Couple of Albozergs get their heads blown off and fuck off to their organ harvesting pits,everything stays the same.
Пpaвдa јe мpтвa.

You get drafted out of college in Serbia?

Drafts are gone famalam,and if they come back you prolong it if you have a college certifacate.

You've got problems.

justice isnt dead Milos, we will come to your aid when you take back Kosovo

I mean honestly, let Serbia take back Kosovo under Putin and Trump

Russia will cover u guys with nuclear threats against outside involvement and Trump hates NATO

no but if shit hit the fan i'll drop college
i'm from kosovo anyhow

AAAAHH I DONT WANNA DIE!!!
oh right im not in nato
:DDD HAHAA DIE NATO AMERIFATS :DDD

If you cuck Usa it will mean world war.This play is starting to set,more and more shit happening.It's not about Kosovo it's about who scares who,a big daring game.Who loses,loses a lot of Global pressure.

So just don't,last time you helped us 30 millions Russians purged.And i would take 30 million Russians over 30 churches any day.

No offense, but does Serbia even have the military capabilities to attack Kosovo with the chance of actually taking back some land?

What would you like to do to Kosovo? Please share with us

Yes.Almost all of the Yugoslavian weaponary is there.About 220 Tanks,12 supersonic aircraft,30 attack chopers etc.

Thread theme

youtu.be/Q2EPW7otyd0

Nice, that is not too bad I guess.
I hope that the eternal Burger will keep his fat fingers out of this conflict.

Doubt it,at this point it is all about cock size.

Shiptars cant last for too long, they need money pumped in the 'country' to survive, thats why crime is the only thing that makes money there.
Serbs wont get bombed again if they plow trough them again.
Sure, guerrilla warfare is a bitch, but the local albanian population will suffer the most, unless they run. Id kill an albanian captive, without a 2 second thinking, just hit it on the head with a hammer or something.
They arent human to me personally. They are pests that need to be exterminated, its how i see them and how i know them, i wouldnt even reconsider my opinion if one of them was different. Fuck them.
Id plant and detonate a bomb under a shiptar hospital and would sleep normally.
Id run their children over with a car and would shift into 4th to run their mom over too.
Id fire mortars on the retreating ones.
Im destined to fight and murder them, like many of us are.
And it will rain shit upon them, when they no longer have a giant sponsor saving them from extermination.

They all know that, thats why they are on the edge 24/7.
They know that they exist on borrowed time.

The serbian army could attack, ethnically cleanse and occupy the east part, the north would be just a some entrenching operation and evacuation of Serbs that still live there.
Shiptars are already getting crunched and special divisions are creeping in deeper while the mechanized cores go for the towns and cities, gangs are looting and burning down the villages and large columns of shiptars are running south.
That is 6 months of 'war' until every albanian that can carry and use a firearm in Kosovo is dead or moved.
And after the serbs reoccupy the lands, no muslim will be allowed to step on that soil.
Im ready to die and kill for that event

Jesus Christ Serbia hold off until Trump can disengage from Europe before you start this shit.

Why Serbia hate Kosovo

God speed!

It was a muslim rebellion. We will have the same problem in 20-30 years.

This is how you deal with Shiptars
youtube.com/watch?v=VjzzYEM9SKs

He strikes again...

Also it's fuckin' nothing. It's not happening. Just some hotheaded balkan scum playing around with weapons. Not a military engagement