Redpill me on Adderall

Redpill me on Adderall.

Can't, it's an orange pill

they aren't red, they are orange.

literally and metaphorically

It's meth in prescription form

It controls you

It makes you think really fast, you actually feel smarter when you're on it. but it also suppresses your emotions and increases your heartrate. If you take too much at once it can kill you.

legal amphetamines that are pretty damn strong.

Next question?

You will be super motivated to do whatever the fuck you want the first few times you take it and quickly start craving it more often.

You will eventually start taking baking soda before you take the addy to increase the potency.

You will slowly come to the realization that you are now miserable and unmotivated without adderal.

You might try to quit and it will be a painful month if you are successful but you probably won't quit at that point.

It's lovely.

How can I get a prescription for this?

I used to have one as a kid because I was diagnosed with ADHD, but eventually stopped.

Would be mighty useful for studying though.

Would taking low dosages be degenerate behavior if it improves cognitive function?

If it wasn't a steady neuro-toxin it would be IV dripped into every human who could afford it.
-friend who did that and meth for about 2 years straight in cycles so he wouldn't have too much damage.

>tfw i haven't taken any in like 2 years
don't do it OP. That shit will make you dependant. you will literally be dumber when you arent on it until you stop taking it for like half a year or so.

no that's desoxyn

^^

No, if you're going to actually do anything with it. If it's just to feel high, it's degenerate

I would avoid it and just do a stack of l-theanine and caffeine and maybe piracetam I think /sci/ has a nootropics wiki if you just want some smart pills.

>If you take too much at once it can kill you.
Like almost any medication. Interestingly enough the LD50 for amphetamines is pretty high.

not true. Adderall is a combination of 4 different amphetamine salts. Desoxyin is meth amphetamine in a pill

It's very hard to overdose on stimulants in general my man

makes your dick smaller, all amphetamines do

>You will slowly come to the realization that you are now miserable and unmotivated without adderal.
So you're saying I got nothing to lose if I'm already there?

Meth for snobs.

I was only on it for ~4 months(not prescribed) and felt like what I assume a heroin addict feels like when I quit. Took a whole month to not feel suicidal and then yeah about half a year to return to normal.

Currently use no drugs except caffeine, I'm not planning on abusing adderall.

Thanks, will look into it.

If you're already that bad then I hope you never quit adderral if you start. I cannot overstate how shitty the first month of quitting is. Multiply how you feel now by 10 or more.

kek. Heroin withdrawal is 10x worse

I've been addicted to both heroin and amphetamines and kicking amphetamines was a cake walk compared to opioids.

Modafinil + Noopept = Absolutely ridiculous

It's meth

Take vyvanse, feels like limitless...

Perfect high:

- 1 ltr of black coffee
- 60 mg of adderall
- 500 mg of aspirin
- 1 cigarette every 3 hrs

I'd be more careful about caffeine than adderall tbqh. LD50 for adderall is approx 15-20mg/kg for intolerant users, caffeine is 150-200mg/kg. So one 20mg IR mixed amphetamine salts tablet would be as risky as a single 200mg caffeine tablet. Same stimulant-related overdose symptom profiles.

Another tool of the (((pharmaceutical jew))) Do not take bran-altering pharmaceuticals. No SSRI, no anti-depressants, no attention deficit amphetamines. You're literally putting the jew into your brain so he can alter your feelings and thinking to suit him.

Diminishing returns. Also, if you do them too long, fries receptors in your brain.

The addy withdrawl was enough to convince me to never try hard drugs unless I legitimately become suicidal.

Stopped taking it two years ago. Never going back. You feel more energetic and focused on it, but when you go off of it, you're just messed up.

What are your thoughts in o-dsmt. I'm taking it every night (~100mgs) and am worried about withdrawals. Could it be worse than kratom withdrawals? (been there, done that)

when i am on adderall i love for my wife to stick things in my ass.

shit man you gonna die

Go to a doctor say you're feeling like you still have ADHD and that this one medication used to help with that really well. They look through your records see that you were in fact on Adderall and they will prescribe it to you.

Any German bros that can give me tips on how to get that stuff over here? Most people I`ve asked think I`m looking for speed.

This.

I felt like there was a constant bar mitzvah in my head every time I was on adderral.

I also kept hearing voices in my head "must acquire additional shekels".

Adderall is amazing

I've read boring ass textbooks and boring ass novels so quickly while on it, everything is so interesting while on the addy

I took 60mg one time during undergrad and was able to read the first 200 pages of my Chem textbook and retain it, literally like an entire semesters content in 18 hours.

My personal recorder is snorting 12 adderall 20's over a 12 hour period.
I call it getting THWACKED

>tfw that doctor might have been a quack and destroyed and/or lost all my records.

I haven't been to a doctor in a long ass time. I should probably get on that soon

60 mg oxycodone
30 mg addy
=
floating on a cloud on boobies