Poland was one of the original four countries that invaded and fucked up Iraq

>Poland was one of the original four countries that invaded and fucked up Iraq
>Not a single terrorist attack

Are Poland really that much better in fighting terror or are they just too insignificant for terrorists to waste explosives and suicide bombers on?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Real_Irish_Republican_Army_actions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Massereene_Barracks_shooting
cbsnews.com/news/chilean-pianist-beaten-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-arab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What terrorist attack happened in Lisbon?

What the fuck is that UK mess?

We've had 2 terror attacks. 7/7 bombings and the beheading of Lee Jordan. Why are there like 10 blobs there?

Both, if by fighting terror you mean chavs beating up every shitskin

>don't bring shitskins to your country
>no terror
Really makes you think.

lern2google nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

It's just because they aren't setting up attacks on their own people and equiping terrorists on their own soil like the rest of us.

>Ireland
what?

An invisible force field around Poland repels plagues such as shitskins.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Great_Britain

Did you even read the link? Less than half post 9/11 terror attacks were because of Islamists

>ireland

IRA?

Poland circles their wagons tighter than East Asia, and pounds trouble makers quicker than off duty Brazilian police officers.

So there's that.

Never heard of the IRA terrorist attacks? They still count.

>Croatia

What the hell, this map is completely wrong.
Croatia hasn't had any terrorist attacks since the war.

>5 attacks in Czechia
Fuggin sneaky terrorists are so sneaky that we don't even notice their attacks

What attacks have they carried out in the Republic since 2001? I know there's been a handful of small attacks in the North but the map looks like bullshit to me.

>Polish muslim population : almost non-existant
Poland is an irrelevant target.
Why would you waste time and effort on Poland of all places?

>One attack in northern Sweden
How? I thought they all stayed in the lower half.

>Bring millions of black people to your country
>Set them free
>They create BLM
>Terrorize good people
Really makes me think

because poland is a monoethnical monoreligious state.

there is literally no reason to bomb anything.

Oh yeah I didn't notice the after 9/11 part, looks like bullshit to me as well.

delete this thread. niggers lurk this board, you are giving them ideas.

>implying terrorism is always ethnic or religious
what are communists?

>highest concentration in Europe is Ulster
>after 9/11
Is the troubles even still a thing?

Because theres no fuckin poles in poland. They swarmed into the rest of europe

Bullshit.
No attack happend in Lisbon. OP wants to feel special.

I'm sure the poles are super jealous

are poles god's chosen people?

poland just treats the settlers right:
give them nothing and have them starve. slowly. we don't make anyone suspicious.

This

+attacks in Belarus, Baltics, Hungary and Romania, top fucking kek

I hereby proclaim OP a massive faggot

real IRA is still terrorists retard, and it's still terrorism even though they call in a warning before they let the bomb go off so they don't kill anybody

No. Map is bullshit. i can't find a source for even a single terrorist attack in the Republic post-9/11.

3 dots in Norway?

Insignificant. Poland is not country that is in world wide news alot.

If I were a terrorist I would target UK,France,USA,Germany,Japan maybe Italy/Spain/Australia/Canada. Poland would not be on my list.

Wait, Basques are terrorist-tier? Kosovo, Ireland and Tataristan I get, but why Basques?

i literally said IRA faggot

jews

We apparently were nice to Jews in medieval times...

separatism

What the fuck are they counting as terrorism in Iceland? When I google it all I get is hipping sinking whaling ships with nobody on them in the 80's

The only "great" king of Poland was super nice to Jews, and Jews control so much despite being such a small part of the world population, is Judaism the one true religion? Should we all stop being goys?

nowhere does OP or OPs image specify islamic terror attacks, dumbass.

>Poland is not country that is in world wide news alot
This. You want to attack a relevant country, so that the media will blow the event out of proportions and thus give it even more strength

Although it may have to do with the fact that Poland is just not involved in anything in the Middle East so...

ETA: separatism but also "marxism" (started like that but later it became basically a drug cartel who executed innocents for no other reason than fucking around and more money)

Yes they are

Car bombings dont count?

source for terrorist car bombings in Ireland post-9/11?

>tfw seriously starting to believe that Jewish merchants brought the black plague to Europe deliberately to kill Christians

Are you taking the piss?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Real_Irish_Republican_Army_actions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Massereene_Barracks_shooting

Thats just the RIRA, there were plenty of incidents involving other groups as well.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Real_Irish_Republican_Army_actions
My mistake , you said the republic

Wait are they counting all the Russian separatist attacks in Ukraine as terrorism?

That map is so wrong it's not even funny.

where's all the meath/kildare/limerick attacks? that's almost entirely the north. also attempted/threatened bombing =/= succesful terrorist attack

They're attacjs not by terrorists but tanned brits who are just like you and me

I wonder what terrorist attacks happened in Vologda, Tver, Novgorod, Kostroma, Tula, Kaluga, Saratov, Penza, Saransk, Arkhangelsk and other small towns I can't even name. I wonder what terrorist attacks happened in Czech Republic, North Sweden, Iceland, Hungary, Romania, Latvia and Estonia.

Just noticed that Corsica is entirely red on that map, what the fuck.

we had literally 0 attacks; this map is bullshit.

>or are they just too insignificant for terrorists to waste explosives and suicide bombers on?

That didn't stop them from attacking France.

I remember bomb attacks in Minsk metro, guys got caught and executed. whatever happened in Riga, I wonder?

I can't even find a list of terrorist attacks here. The only terrorist attack I can recall recently was the Hungarian man who severely injured two rookie cops with a nailbomb.

There is literally no shitskins in the country for them to blend in with. They stick out like a sore thumb for the few that are in Poland.

because

we

DEUS VULT

Total shit. Not a single terrorist attack in Italy by radical muslims. Not even before 9/11. There had been terrorist attacks during 70'- 80's but made by italian fascists or communists groups. Not a single nigger did any attack in Italy. No one ever. OP is gay

no terror attacks have hapenned in portugal since 83 , that map is wrong

probably separatist movements or criminals, i've heard that corsica is pretty fucked up in that regard

Everyone assumed they were just the toilet maintenance service for the British Army.

The muzzies don't care what you did in Iraq. They are buttmad about things that happened like 800 yars ago and are angry at the whole world for being non-muslim. They are conquering territory whenever you let them. They didn't want to come here because we have low gibs and now we den't even let them in (refugees).

They attack countries where its easy to hide a network i. e. countries with a large muslim population.

No way such nonsense the Jews are human and human beings don't do that kind of stuff.

ETA are those CSGO terrorists.

What the fuck is going on in Northern Ireland?

But I could hide in germany and attack poland no problemo?

we dindu nuffin'

Protestant shitskins a.k.a the IRA

Chances are hooligans would beat them up before they even got anywhere near their target. I mean this guy got beat up for begin "too brown".
cbsnews.com/news/chilean-pianist-beaten-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-arab/
Why bother though? Much easier to bomb something in Belgium or Germany where they have networks to support them and have much easier time blending in to carry it out. Bigger reason is that we're simply not on their hit list.
This user explains: What they are actually doing is colonizing, atttacks are aimed at softening up host nations and establishing dominance (don't fuck with us or we'll blow you up next, insert malala.jpg), they don't actually give a fuck about Iraq war or whatever, spreading islam is their only goal. No islamist colonizers in Poland = no attacks to support them. It's that simple.

5 ataxics on our soil? What all there was is one burning bus full of jews but that doesn't count tho

>I know there's been a handful of small attacks in the North

Then that's what's on the map you dumb fuck

No, it's not "bullshit" YOU FUCKING MORON, that Paddy LITERALLY JUST FUCKING SAID TO YOU THERE'S BEEN ATTACKS IN THE NORTH

CAN'T YOU FUCKING READ?!!!?!

I was talking about the non-existent ones in the Republic

Sometimes God hates us, sometimes He loves us. He is never neutral

This map can't be accurate because there's never been a single terrorist attack here.

that's a bullshit map kiddo

This map brings to mind the oft forgotten Al-Qaeda in Ulster (AQU) who have been waging a ferocious jihad for the caliphate of Eire along with the Islamic State of Ireland and the Isle of Man (ISIIM)