MIGRANT DETENTION CAMPS

>Minister of the Prime Minister’s Office János Lázár, 41, has announced the move which will deny refugees free movement within the country while their case is being decided.

>Under the current system of “open camps” asylum seekers are free to leave, go on walks, attend religious services and go to pre-approved Hungarian national events.

archive.is/1XHSU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Romania
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/hun/
youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0
kozvelem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Őszöd_speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need migrant DEATH camps

Fucking Hungary, read the missive

Merkel needs to crack his skull with her European SS officers

Bump for Hungary and Orbán

Based Hungary, fix up your own countries shitskins, stop running away like useless cowards scrounging off others.

Even we have this. What the hell took them so long?

If Hungary saves Europe, we give them back transylvania?

SEND EM BACK

Idk fampai, Romania's pretty based too

They literally elected a turk muslim woman as president

HANGARY UNIRONIC YES

Its hungry fgt

No, Tm

s-sorry

Das rite

nothing personel kid

Quick reminder anyone who thinks Orbán is based in any way. Most people dislike him (most right-wingers prefer Vona these days), they steal too much, we have shit education, schools don't get money, the crime and corruption rates are insanely high (especially in Budapest), healthcare is shit, wages are too low (the best paying job is around 1350$/month while the minimum is only 362$, a lot of people are in debt and an increasing number of young people leave the country. The GDP stagnates and it's just shitty overall.

Hungarians are sad, depressed and afraid. Most women are afraid of the thousands of migrants that are in the border waiting to take our jobs that we already don't have, while in reality it's just a transit point, barely any migrant stayed here.

I'm not one of those who tries to leave Hungary but it's not what we deserve.

We did not elect a muslim prime-minister or president.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Minister_of_Romania

WE'RE REACHING BASED LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!

why don't you fuck off back to your libshit hugbox instead of spreading lies on the internet?

Minimum wage is 450 euro
atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/hun/

fuck off

They should just call them migrant reception centers. No need to use strong words when talking to children.

>vona
Literal cuck who sold out and now tries to join the lefties
also go back to 444 slomó

are you retarded?

No are (you) ?

They called it "closed refugee centers".The hungarophobe international media just loves to slander us

good

youtube.com/watch?v=o3Es-PRMAg0

>jobbikfags

I just checked and the gross is more than what I said but the net is less.
Don't you think we have these problems? Every right-wingers I know would still prefer Vona to Orbán because Orbán screws them over. Vona is an idiot though for even trying to get the leftist and jewish vote.

>Most people dislike him

kozvelem (remove) enykutatok.hu/

>your feelings
>facts
choose one pls.

Not that i like orban. The only thing i support is the anti migrant policy of his. But facts are facts no matter how i, or you feel about it. And the fact says that ppl support him BIGLY. 2-3 times more than any other party.

Other than this i agree with you. Ppl are depressed, health and education is shit tier, while corruption is done openly, shameless.

>m-muh residency bonds
>t-turani atok

Hungary stop, my penor can only get so errect

I'd say he bathed in anti-septic when he got home.

Fucking Jobbick burn gypsies out of it.

Even if they ditched their far-right past, they are still right-wing. Since the leftist opposition is basically non-existent some leftist parties try to join up with Jobbik just to be "represented".
She didn't say partnership but mutual support.

Meanwhile... /ourguy/ BTFO's Soros while Vona attempts to suck his dick

Fuck Europe Transylvania is and always will be rightful Romanian clay

CONCENTRATION CAMPS NOW

mi a rühes zsidó kurva anyátokért kell teleszarni a fonalat?takarodjatok vissza a büdös kurva anyátokba az indexre

OY VEY

>we wuz dacians n romanz n Atlantis n sheet

>wages are too low (the best paying job is around 1350$/month while the minimum is only 362$

Also this is fucking retarded. Orban just raised the minimum wage (what a big margain of ppl are paid), and the leftist cuckholdery just attacked in every aspect. They always bitch about the gap between EU - HUN salary, yet when wages are raised they bitch about it. This is exactly what i hate about fucking leftist cucks.

And that they have like 5-6 partys over 20-25% of the voters. They basically just argue with each other, and with fidesz without doing literally ANYTHING. They just politicans for a living from tax payers money.

I usually talk about people in their twenties. You see more young adults on Jobbik rallies and the ones that are not happy with the education are not happy with Orbán either. Older (middle-aged even) people actually love Orbán, I'm aware of that.
I like the fence. I see no reason not to have a fence or even a wall on a border where people want to cross illegally.

They have the right ideas. I do not understand why anybody would think that he is wrong. What is the problem. If I would be a refugee in a stream of millions I would also expect to be put into a camp before my status is cleared. Its logical I thought it was already like this. Highly dissappointing.

Soros BTFO'd by Hungary again.

Bokros is Calvinist.

Still that doesnt hide his jewish ancestry

They are low. The minimum wage is now gross 127.500.- (413E), net 84.788.- (275E).

>we wuz huns n turkz n mongols n sheet

Only retards believe that and it was the romulans and Tóth who called us mongols

Relevant background to understand Hungary:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Őszöd_speech

Hungarians are honorary Aryans. Magyar pride!

Nem hiszem el, hogy 1-1 hülyegyereknek vagy indexes zsidónak mindig tele kell fosni a fonalat valamivel.Láttok ti ilyet az oláhoknál vagy máshol?
A büdös zsidó kurva anyátokért nem birjátok ki, hogy ne legyen a fonál teleszarva?
Takarodjatok innen a gecis zsidószopó kurva anyátokba vissza az indexre vagy a négynégynégyre

I don't know. He looks Magyar as fuck.

Nyugi ne baszd fel magad ennyire Slomó és Alföldi miat. Az oláhoknál is van ilyen nehogy azt hidd.

I sometimes listen to Altaic music and I've seen a couple of hungarians in the comments - WE WUZ MONGOLZ N SHIET

Yeah Well there are also retards who believe we came from mag as an Alien race or that we wuz sumerians or schythians or that we lived in the carpathians since 30000 bc but in the end they are nothing more then retarded fucks who spew bs on the finno ugric theory yet they dont know shit about it atleast the majority of the population knows

He is a true leader. A man we all can stay behind. If only the weaker states would follow our example this whole muslim plague would die out. Get them out and away from our sisters, mothers and children. I hope there are gas chambers where the muslims will stay. Let them taste what proclaiming Jihad on the western world gets them.

they also need asylum trains to back to where ever the hell they came from, fly them to the middle of nowhere in Africa in big cargo planes, no seat belts, don't land just drop the container with a parachute

Praise kek for the beginning of rapefugee death camps!

>He is a true leader.
A true leader needs to take some risks and must have a vision of the future. This populistic clown doesn't solve any problems.

Cant wait for cigány death camps!

Well since the only non-gypsie humans living in Transylvania are Hungarians anyway...

>mfw This is considered extreme in Europe.

wtf guys i thought this was a fucking given, what stops them from just not coming back??????

>implying incestland will not end there.

They should just be killed

>punishing brown foreigners for doing something illegal
The EU is NOT going to like this

Nice.

SEIG HEIL!

God I love Orban. Watch some of his speeches on youtube. He is based as fuck.

Magyarland is the most based country in the EU by far.

Why everyone hates Ali?

>Láttok ti ilyet az oláhoknál vagy máshol?

ritkábban, de igen. volt egy szál decemberben a muszlim nőről, akit miniszterelnöknek jelöltek, na pl. abban volt egy pár.

és hagyd a faszba. virtue signaling megy, azt hiszik, így gondolkozik egy európai és ők nagggyon európaiak.

still relivant

We will ally with you Hungy

fuck off traitor, we will

>former finance minister
Def a Jew.
And Calvinism truly is about as weird as Talmudism.

A dühkitörési problémáidat kezeltesd. Egyedül te offolsz magyarul, mindenki más értelmesen beszélget a témában, vagy ahhoz kapcsolódóan.
Ha nem így látod nagyon új fiú lehetsz itt, nézz be előtte random bárhova, és ha 10-15 hsz en belül még a témáról beszélnek kizárólag, akkor szólj. Magadat minősíted.

That was not my point. It is a fact that the wages are low.
My point was that the left has this rethoric where they cry about the low wages, yet when Orbán raised them, they bitched everywhere how bad is that...

I mean... come on...

You said:
> most people
whatever. After correction it is accurate.

BTW i'm not aware why everyone is loosing their mind over Vona and say that he is a jew.
What did he do lately? I compeletly abadoned following our politics: really sick of it.

>orban wanna do shit (either good or bad)
>leftist cry about it
>orban does it anyway
>leftist cry about it

The country is divided, fidesz will win the next election too. The only question is that will they get 2/3 or not.

Where will V4 stand if we get closer to Russia and farther from the EU?

Keep whining

Nobody is saying Vona is a jew. He just tries to be nice and supportive with jews all of the sudden and it's embarrassing. He recently wrote a letter to Slomó, wished happy hannukah and all that. You could guess how that went.
and that's why I the left is a joke in Hungary

He is a really good speaker. And a really good liar. Don't belive every shit he says, he builds his own power, and corrupt as fuck (just as his whole party, and close friends)

But he is a good speaker. The kind of politican that you belive anything he says. He is kinda like putin in this IMO, but i actually don't really know him.

So you are pleased with our country's current situation? Don't you think that the issues I brought up are concerning?

Reminder that Orban is pro-EU and therefore a globalist cuck.

Of course he is pro-EU, we are dependent on E money. Vona opposes capitalism and thinks Hungary would do better without it so it's not like we have an option.

I know that he is trying to be more popular to other voters too. Leftist propaganda made them look like actual and complete nazis, what is a no-no for most ppl. So he is trying to reach out to others. But doing it by this? This is dmg controll type shit.
>they say we are antisemitic nazis
>let's be friends with jews
>???
>you loose your base voters, and you don't gain any more.

FAIL

>this thread

>minister of the prime minister

who the fuck wrote this article?

Id rather have a leader that steals 5% of all tax revenue (and that would be way too much, just for the sake of argument) than one that invites the whole muslim world and Africa.
Be happy with Orban.

Best paying job $1350=391500huf is a joke and you know it.Its more than triple that.
Young people leaving the country temporary,you mean,thats a good thing,you know,learning about other cultures et cetera.
GDP man,i would not call +1.8-+3.6 stagnant.
The sad,depressed hungarians you talk about are the alcoholics in your pub.
Keep whining that the rapefugees JUST want to move through and dont want to stay.Thats the sad thing,yes?Go,try go meet people and leave index and 444, you will find a whole different Hungary.
The only thing we can aggree on is the healthcare.Thats not very good indeed.

For general info, vona and the jobbik was a master plan of Orbán to divide the opposition and keep the ultras in check,and have something to kill when he needs another voter dividing.

this based sauerkraut

They actually steal YOUR money pal. All the shit that EU (basically: you) gives us to fix shit in the country.

I'd say they steal the 1/3 of it based on the super human thinking of mine. Nobody knows the actual numbers, but i think i underestimate it.

Accurate

Mate,you really think Orbán gets away with this,because its not the normal thing that every EU country does?

I LOVE YOU VIKTOR

I LOVE MAGYAR LADS

So we can't agree on things I said about crime, corruption and education? [spoiler]ez az összeg a fix pályakezdő informatikusokank, persze, hogy van ennél nagyobb is, de azt lehetetlen belőni[/spoiler]

After every high, there is a low next, maybe stagnant is not the best word but it's definitely not a healthy increase, it is also petty compared to Romania.
Correct.