Help DT writ his ingnogerat ingneration his presidential speech

Help DT writ his ingnogerat ingneration his presidential speech.

Dear

Niggers,

joos

cripples

Rednecks,

Ivanka should be written before 'my wife' and scribbled out, fucking moronic leftnigger

CHYNA

It's so great coming her and seeing this website slowly become more progressive, History will remember us as heroes once this place is cleaned up for good

prepare

5/10 decent

>clean it up
>implying you will ever know the exact moment you've killed the board
>implying you won't sit here and brood for the rest of your life, fiercely attacking opinions that oppose yours
>implying you won't inevitably become redpilled during the time it takes to conquer the board
>implying this isn't how Sup Forums has existed for over a decade.
You faggots. You absolute faggots. You can't escape Sup Forums

>TechnicallyRon

Who the what now?

Ableism!
I...
I can't even...

biglyer

[people applauding, Trump is walking towards the podium]

Thank you. [waiting for applause to halt]

I want to thank all of you for trusting me with this office. There has been a lot of commotion, this election was hearty one, but I, as the 45th president of the United States of America, will make my stand to be a president not just for those who supported me from the beginning, but for all Americans out there. I know there are many who look at me and don't see a man who is suited for this very office, but I ask them to have a little patience and a little trust in me and my team. We will try to flatten the edges, to bind us together under what being American is all about - freedom and the pursuit of happiness.

man people take this partisanism shit a little too seriously eh? I mean what the fuck aren't these the same people that would rage at you if you said retards weren't sparkling majestic human beings?

>leftards still won't let go of muh Trump is dumb meme
top kek, how many more times do they have to get BTFO?

People forget that Sup Forums is a chaos machine. Things change in a day. When /pol finally gets bored of Trump this will be the most anti Trump place on the web.

I give it a few months. Feel free to screencap this.

Yes, but that's because liberalism is literally a mental illness. None of their positions are consistent with their other positions.

I doubt Sup Forums will get tired of him if he keeps triggerign the leftist so much. Given equal chance, i suspect the most hated group on here is the SJW crowd.