Why do liberals get so triggered when presented with proven facts?

Why do liberals get so triggered when presented with proven facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

libertyforcaptives.com/2013/10/12/how-to-rescue-someone-from-a-cult/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Liberal Progressivism is a religion, and the state religion at that.

Because they're content living in their own fantasy world. Why do you think they fight for people who roleplay nonstop?

Facts are racist, sexist and created by the patriarchy AKA fucking white males.

Because they are extreme LARPers at their base.

If you expose the roleplaying, they get very asspained. Because they hate reality. Because they hate who they are.

It's sad, really.

YOUR FACTS ARE WRONG AND MADE UP, YOU NAZI

Because having one of the 2 existing genders is apparently not hip and offensive for >muh feefees

Found the nigger

Explains the mass chanting of the dogmas

The same can be said about conservatives.
>Climate change triggers the republican

Because all infographics are fake, unless they come from the news.

You can't argue with fools.

They are emotionally incapable of admitting fault or admitting to being wrong. Also quite possibly incapable of independant thought. This may be the fault of propaganda and psychological conditioning they may not be entirely to blame.

Why self-reflect when you can project

I would like to procreate with this amphibian

its the opposite though right? republicans dont give a shit about climate change?

they are in the cult.

libertyforcaptives.com/2013/10/12/how-to-rescue-someone-from-a-cult/

I try to save a new one every day. Its my mission in live.

FPBP.

You can't reason people out of beliefs they came to emotionally. The whole regressive left is based on emotion. Same with religion. If someone goes to a religion based on reason, they will listen to reason. If they go to a religion based on emotion or faith, they won't listen to reason.

Probaby for the same reason why conservatards and fascists do it 90% more often

Because facts are racists and sexists you fucking bigot.

"Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to."
-Theodore Dalrymple

as opposed to claiming facts and firgures are rigged by pollsters and scientists by the big bad soros?

the same soros who has multiple businesses and connections to your dear leader?

makes me think

You are generalizing. Republicans are not a cult. I voted Trump meaning I had to be a republican to do that. Climate change is a real thing. No one controls it and taxes will not effect it. Anthropogenic global warming is a scamthatthe peddlers have since quietly dissolved back into "climate change" to carry on their crusade to ridicule "deniers" because no one can deny climate change it is a real phenomenon beyond our grasp ar even our full understanding.

Didn't you know

They give lots of shits about it. They absolutely refuse to accept the truth that is happening.

Present them with facts:
>REEEE AUTISTIC SCREECHING
>Scientists are frauds!
>MUH FAKE SCIENCE P VALUES NARRRF
>It's because the Jews hate oil companies!

Climate change is real, but you'd have to hold a gun to a republicans family before he'd stop spouting retarded nonsensical "arguments" at you.

I wanna fuck that frog

>politicizing a scientific issue
not even once

So your saying all those old science journals/books about intelligence being linked to race are right?

How can something that does not exist trigger a person? I mean man-made climate change, of course.

Climate change isn't a political issue. The response to it is. It's impossible for data to be political if gathered correctly, and the data is gathered correctly.

Yes they are right. Those two things are entirely unrelated though. Climate change is real and race is one of the genetic and social determinants of intelligence. What's your point?

It does exist. The fact that you think it doesn't just betrays how triggered and delusional you are.

You tag on the social part at the end but those journals dont mention social interactions being a determinant they focus on the size of the brains/shape of the negro skull. nothing about social upbringing just nigs have small brains and fucked up skulls.

Emotivism is cancer

Race is a strong predictor of social class and upbringing, which further widens the inherent genetic gap. I'm literally agreeing with you.

How is that relevant at all to climate change?