Betsy DeVos

Redpill me on DeVos. I don't even trust wikipedia anymore, her article seems especially biased.

I'm only hearing bad things about her though.
>No experience
>Clips from hearing of her saying stupid shit

Other urls found in this thread:

gse.harvard.edu/news/uk/17/01/federal-education-policy-what-expect
gse.harvard.edu/news/uk/16/11/problem-school-choice
gse.harvard.edu/news/16/11/trump’s-secretary-education-and-what’s-next
youtube.com/watch?v=iY5tLhMwge8&t=18s
gse.harvard.edu/news-tags/betsy-devos
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/
politicususa.com/2013/05/29/sides-it-study-finds-republicans-lie-times-democrats.html
mediaite.com/online/politifact-says-republicans-lie-three-times-more-often-than-democrats-according-to-new-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=w4YJVpQG8Y8&app=desktop
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DeVos has a masters in education from Harvard and has worked extensively in public schools across the country. She is the victim of a smear campaign.

Gonna quote this from the other thread.

>
>There is really no evidence of that. Some charter schools in Michigan, and more specifically Detroit, do have better outcomes than the public school system, but on average most of the results have been the same. This seems to indicate there is more of a problem with Michigan and Detroit itself, not necessarily the charter school model.
>Chicago also shows that consolidation of funds doesn't seem to help either. There are still failing schools on the south and west sides that continue to be defunded while money keeps going towards schools in the northern half. CPS has a $1 billion+ dollar budget and has some of the worst outcomes in the country.
>Pushing for school choice and letting people have more options at a local level is not inherently bad, nor is there any evidence that it will damage the public schooling system. Most of the negative push against DeVos is because public teacher unions dislike the idea of being held accountable for outcomes and having more open competition.
>I am not a fan of DeVos, but it is pretty clear that our current system is under-performing and something different needs to be done. Pushing more people towards vocational school is a good thing too. Not everyone needs post-secondary education.

Maybe, but she choked and appeared incompetent at her hearing

Id be open to another choice

>a smear campaign

she thinks indians still attack wagon trains, zipperhead

Where did you find that?
Her own website says
>A graduate of Holland Christian High School, Betsy received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

They were asking shitty open ended questions and then interrupting her when they didn't like her answer.

She seems fine. Like said the dems are running shit campaign against her because she threatens the public schools one of the core makers of today's democrats.

>Actually defending this dumb bitch
I'm a Trump supporter, and I think she'll hands-down ruin the education system if her dumbass is given any say over matters

Her Daughters were huge slut, one has herpes, and one was a furious coke head.

Calvin College is a shit college.

She wants to use your tax money for religious education.

Thanks for the quote Canada-bro.

Here are some good articles from Harvard.

gse.harvard.edu/news/uk/17/01/federal-education-policy-what-expect

gse.harvard.edu/news/uk/16/11/problem-school-choice

gse.harvard.edu/news/16/11/trump’s-secretary-education-and-what’s-next

>crashing the department of education with no survivors

Oh no how terrible stop her please

I will say her hearing was pretty bad though.

DoE is a cancerous unconstitutional department created by Jimmy Carter. It has not basis in the constitution and should be abolished.

>live next to Calvin
>see flocks of azn qts
>campus is really nice too

Devos:
"We Might Need Guns In Schools Because Of Grizzly Bears"

The department of education is already a corrupt and bloated piece of shit so let it all burn

>'murrica
>ruin the education system
Once you hit the bottom, the only way Is up.

She never studied education in harvard, kindly stop making things up. here is an article FROM HARVARD about her, which says she NEVER studied there:
gse.harvard.edu/news-tags/betsy-devos

Devos also never worked in a public school, btw

So what? Public Schools should be abolished.

You know why you hold this retarded opinion?

>Study shows conservatives are less intelligent than liberals
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

>Another study showing the same result even in a worldwide scale
theconversation.com/do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

>Racists tend to be less intelligent than average
livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

Can somebody give me an example of her "saying stupid shit"? I want to see if it's really stupid or if it's what reddit considers stupid.

Devos:
"We Might Need Guns In Schools Because Of Grizzly Bears"

>fake news sources
you're not helping your case.

>dailymail
>someretardleftistwebsite
>livescience
ok.jpg

What method did you use to determine it's fake? i will tell you.

It said something you didn't like to hear, therefore it's "fake" in your opinion. i'm sure if the articles said something you liked, you would say they are "real".

10/10 methodology user

She threatens the teacher's unions. Democrats have already proven how hysterically unhinged they become when the holy teacher's union is challenged in Wisconsin 2011. Therefore they have no credibility on this matter.

You just can't trust anything they say. All they care about is upholding the cash cow that are the teacher's unions. Nothing else matters. They would run the entire country's education into the ground before they allowed any harm to come to the teacher's unions.

Well, mountain lions and wolves can also be problems.

Don't teachers in Israel carry ARs or something?

If the system fine or is it broken.
That's the question.
For 20+ years te dems have been saying it's broken.
In that case you likely need an outsider to take a look, see the assumptions and blind spots which insiders cannot see and then fix the problem. I don't know that she is the right person for the job, but not having worked in public education is not a disqualification if the assertion is that public education is fundamentally broken.

Study: republicans lie three times more often than democrats

cmpa.gmu.edu/study-media-fact-checker-says-republicans-lie-more/

politicususa.com/2013/05/29/sides-it-study-finds-republicans-lie-times-democrats.html

mediaite.com/online/politifact-says-republicans-lie-three-times-more-often-than-democrats-according-to-new-study/

This is a terrible example and is exactly what I meant by "what reddit thinks is stupid". You couldn't even give me the actual video, you had to give me a video with some nu-male introduction.

Nothing she said here was stupid. The questions were stupid.
>GUNS SHOULD BE BANNED FROM SCHOOL, AREN'T I RIGHT?
>well I think the states should decid-
>YOU DON"T KNOW IF GUNS SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL REEEEEEEEEEEE

>to protect from potential grizzlies
This is an actual problem though. You would think Califags would know this considering there are bears literally roaming around their residential areas, hanging out on park benches and what-have-you.

They asked her a non-issue question about proficiency vs. growth. The only reason this is an issue is because dems move tons of shitskins into public schools that don't even want to read or write

>What method did you use to determine it's fake?
I used the Hillary Poll Method. Did this publication give Hillary a 99% chance of winning on Election Day? Yes? Then they are fake news.

Department of Education on the Fed level needs to be shut down. Trump also knows this, it may be part of his plan as well

1. The example she gave was proven to be false.
2. bear spray is more effective than a gun against a rushing grizzly bear

Meh.
Teachers in Utah CC leagally and I personally know one who did so for 20+ years when it was less than legal. Funny part? He's a dyed in the wool Democrat

Kike spreading disinformation?
Who woulda thought?

Weak bait, and use another country's proxy next time.

She's a direct line to her brother Erik. Her selection is mainly to contingency plan for an establishment vs trump/Trump supporter civil war.

It's already a cold civil war. It will likely go hot in the next 24 hours. Erik and Xe services will enforce the results of the election when the establishment coup goes down.

she's going to bring back christian values to school, that's why they're trying so hard to make her look bad

How much is soros paying you moveon.org shills to spam this shit every hour?

The only publication that said hillary has a 99% chance to win was Huffpost because they had a retarded methology.

Nate silver was spot on, he predicted trump had a chance of 1/3 to win, which is pretty accurate. please remember that the 3 states that won trump the election were razor-thin close

>proven to be false
Let me guess, Bill Nye the Science Guy made YouTube video about it and that is considered "proving" something?

The guy she said told her they use guns to protect from grizzly bears said he literally never told her anything like that

Thats not what he predicted
He predicted that there were 4 ways it could end, with 3 favoring Hillary and he did not give them equal probability.

Does she drop sick bars like MC Devvo?

youtube.com/watch?v=w4YJVpQG8Y8&app=desktop

Conservative christian.
Will return school control to the state.
Brother is the hardcore patriot and life long republican supporter Erik Prince, founder of Blackwater.
Trump fully trust her.

What more do you need?

I'm watching it now. Holy shit! How long is this lady going to talk at her??

>Nate Silver was spot on, he gave Trump a 33% chance of winning

Not to mention, over 90% of the department's employees vote Democrat. There can possibly be no good that comes from that.

If liberals are so smart then why do they think all of the races are equal? They believe in evolution until it comes to humans, then they take an almost religious stance on equality. They have fucking eyes don't they. It's baffling, really.

source?

"Redpilling" means dicovering verifiable truth outside of mere belief, usyally through books and deeper understanding of a topic. Our media control grid words by eliminating deep understanding and replacing it with the sound byte pronouncements of recognized and accredited experts, thereby enabling a consistent party line. Somebody telling you sonething cannot redpill you, it's a one-time gradual process that takes time. Deliberately over-using and misusing our vocabulary is a CTR cultural disruption strategy meant to ruin our effectiveness.
One-line posts are not legitimate, they are not content contribution, they offer nothing to the board and they appear at a time of known bot and paid troll attacks. They are used because you can type off fifty in a minute, in other words they are indistinguishable from spam.

it is what he predicted

she is based as all fuck, knows what """good schools""" actually are, is not a catlady and wants to tear apart the shitlib institution which is public schools. she's great.

The best thing is, no matter how hard the Democrats huff and puff, there is literally nothing they can do to stop Trump's picks.

>Unironically watches secular talk

This is top-tier progressive horseshit

As long as its Christianity I fail to see a problem. DoE shouldnt exist anyway. If you dont have kids its not your problem and if you do consider home schooling.

>a non lethal spray is better than a deadly weaopn against a rabid animal
I won't fall for your Jewish tricks

>DeVos has a masters in education from Harvard
L0Lno disinfo shill

public schools shouldn't exist at all. voucher the entire thing, let everyone make their own choices on how they will school their children and turn public schools into options for the tards and rejects that no one wants.

Gas yourself kike.

Basically Trump is more pay to play then Hillary and Betsy will probably do some 3rd world level thievery of public funds which will probably lead to a lengthy jail time and Drumpfs impeachment

Nate Silver gave Trump a 2% chance of getting GOP nomination
That's all you need to know
His most accurate prediction in 2016 was a dripping in sarcasm tweet in May that Cubs would win world series followed by a Trump presidency.
Yes, a sarcastic as hell tweet was his most accurate prediction.

>lots of azn qts

Dude, that's literally EVERY COLLEGE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW

How does that nullify the fact that she's just not a lobbyist for religious education you goddamn sheep? I went to Catholic school and there were tons of azns you fucking faggot.

all you had to do was talk to people

She wants people to be able to use their tax money how they wish for education. If people choose religious schools, then so be it.

Yeah we can't let states and districts determine their own policy. Fuck you. It's called the 10th amendment.

Holocaust yourself merchant

saw some petition by losers to get rid of her but all the things they said were bad about her i actually like

that petition made me realize that she is perfect for the job

Probably because she kept saying the same thing repeatedly and they were strapped for time.

but letting people make their own choices would be anti-democratic and "not our values"

Letting people make their own choices is the definition of democracy.

But they asked the same question repeatedly even after getting the answer that they didn't want.

All sources cite the Politifact "fact checker" count during the election to determine the lie tally.

>(((Politifact)))

BTFO you deceitful piece of shit liberal

You actually believe that garbage don't you?

Who the fuck votes right dummy? Religious fanatics and niggers who dont want to pay for public services thru taxes.

I'm all for private schooling and shit but this bitch is gonna rekt our education system.

It's gonna be like taking 10 steps back.

But if she does allocate the funds towards schools that actually need it (unlikely) I'll support her but for now she seems like another out of touch billionaire that tools like you will support to the ends of the Earth.

Public school funding has no correlation with educational outcomes. Some of the worst schools in the nation are also the most well funded.

bait/10

billionaire, daughter of billionaire, married to a billionaire heir and sister of a billionaire.
Never worked a day in her life. We got cucked.

As an Italian-American, go fuck yourself.

1) thinks states should decide if guns on schoolgrounds are ok

2) has no concept or understanding of even baseline topics in education [franken 'proficiency v growth question]

3) has no familiarity with any laws her department is tasked with enforcing [warren, kaine, hassan all stumped her with questions about laws on the books]

4) believes charter schools should not be held to the same standards as public schools despite being given federal money through voucher programs. charter schools will be able to discriminate to any degree they choose and provide no measurable benefits to students, families, or communities

5) she has never taught in a public school, enrolled in a public school, administrated a public school, or sent any children to a public school yet she will be in charge of the public school system

6) has no familiarity or experience with higher education grant programs and doesn't seem to believe americans have a right to pursue higher education unless they're not poor [sanders questioning]

a large majority of american students go to public schools and she can potentially fuck up the future of an entire wave of americans. she will undermine students rights, opening the door for discrimination against the disabled, LGBT, non-christians, etc. she will make higher education harder to pursue at a time when demand for low-skill labor is low and getting lower. she has proven no competency to be able to do the job, nor any understanding of laws she would be expected to enforce.

she's a disgusting person who is wrong in every way for the position. exactly what trump supporters want

No need to. Trump and his (((Gang))) will fuck us plenty.

80% of this board is fake news, it's just an amazingly large echo chamber

God forbid we follow the 10th Amendment and let STATES decide what is best. Take your anti-gun agenda and shove it!

ABSOLUTE BS. TRUMP SAVED AMERICA.

Don't be a faggot man. Public schools should all have updated books and have their facilities maintained, have adequate extracurriculars, and many don't. A lot of schools are at a disadvantage whether it be in a nigger infested ghetto or otherwise. Whether or not that institution succeeds is based off of teacher-student interaction and all that gay shit which can be affected by funding.

And yeah the education system fails its duty to guide students into the adult world properly, you think that bitch is gonna give any shits about that user? All the money is gonna be siphoned by all these faggots getting into these offices.

Get ready for the bear patrol tax.

Wrong