School shooting in one of the most gun control strict countries in the world

>school shooting in one of the most gun control strict countries in the world.

Why aren't you using this to BTFO gun controllers?

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/18/mexico-school-shooting-teen-four-injured

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZXM3wR6jSQ&bpctr=1484846135
youtube.com/watch?v=WbjD1QFUQDI
youtube.com/watch?v=ABEvNOCxxUM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ZgdgD0MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clearly their gun control isn't strict enough

it was a .22 right?
anybody who didn't immediately run was foolish, it's be a miracle to die by it while sprinting.

It kind of surprises me we haven't had more.

I think it is safer to to exterminate AL Mexican white folk who are depressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZXM3wR6jSQ&bpctr=1484846135

Daily reminder he didn't act alone, at least 2 of his classmates knew what he was going to do

I tried to approach the site yesterday to tell them this after I watched the video, but the cops told me to seek help because allegedly I'm a fucking sociopath. Is it part of the accepted narrative now?

sorry this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=WbjD1QFUQDI

>this kid
>white

>ANY mexican
>white

>mfw this whole shooting was planned by a shitty jewbook group full of memeweebs and autistic teenagers equivalent to a watered down Sup Forums with twice the cancer and tenfold the AIDS

The internet should be considered a WMD

>it's be a miracle to die by it while sprinting.

I dont like it here.
:(

Is there a source on this? because it sounds pretty plausible

you'd need to land a direct brain/heart shot, nearly impossible in sprint from this little emotional bitch who couldn't even kill himself on the first try. The only people who died are the ones who just sat there while he put the gun to their heads.

Kek'd

the internet needs to be shut down completely tbqh

It's America's fault, their loose gun laws make it easy for Mexican criminals to get them and bring them across the border.

Some Hispanic friend of mine told me about this "Holk Legion" group, apparently they organize raids/ddos, create incendiary TTs on twitter and distribute CP, ironic how kids can get away with this shit through social media yet Zucc cucks law abiding right wing pages all the time

It's much likely that the (father's) gun was legal though

No, it's america's fault because negr-Obama has been running guns over the boarder.

66 % of my DNA is European

>spaniard rape baby
>white

How do you know

see
Check the 2 kids talking to the gunner at the beginning of the video, one of them even put his hand in the head mimicking a gun

Everybody here in Mexico say gunner killed all those people because :

>Pro-violence groups of Facebook
>Illuminati
>Videogames ("videogames make people crazy")
>etc
>Internet is full of gore videos

Nobody talk about pro-violence tv shows: Pablo Escobar, Señor de los Cielos, Señora Acero, etc

>Pablo Escobar, Señor de los Cielos, Señora Acero, etc
AND every fucking televisa soap opera.

Also: It will not take long for La Rosa de Guadalupe to make a episode about this shooting. Mark my words.

There's no defending something like that.
Literally less than a minute, the kid wanted to kill some kids and he did.

Clearly it's Trump's fault the reason why violence is suddenly on the rise in this country, it's not like people kill here daily because of cartel shit or we air 24/7 glorified violence shows.
Obviously our country never had shown any signs of violence before.

Then let's build The (((Trump))) Wall® to keep him out of here!

... or, you know, your government's failure to guarantee order and kids growing up with the impression that this sort of thing is nornal ...

What are you dumb faggots talking about? Everyone knows the kid was messed up. Even the experts that have been brought in to discuss how the kid seemed well aware of how to handle the gun discarded videogames as a reason; pointed out how he very deliberately targeted certain people so it might be a bullying thing.

>muh conspiracies

Regios pendejos wannabe gringos.

he tried how many times to kill himself?

twice in the middle of the room then several times with it in his mouth

yet the first two people he shot died instantly, how does this work?

Brit bong with no clue about guns abroad

He tries once, twitch makes him miss and hit the ceiling.

He reloads and tries again, doesn't fail the second time around.

hes right.
the kid was a member of a shitty deep weeb group called Legion Holk.

What was the last thing that went through his mind?

Le bullet xddd
Fuck off, no one's heard that one before

kill yourself

>yet the first two people he shot died instantly
None of the victims have died (yet)

Mexicans are filth that need to be eradicated,

They don't have brain power to protect children yet alone themselfs

youtube.com/watch?v=ABEvNOCxxUM

The gun grabbers btfo themselves decades ago.

They are politically irrelevant.

It's why we're building a wall to stop that shit. Aren't you supposed to be leaving the EU? How have y'all managed to fuck that up?

>They don't have brain power to protect children
Truth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate

forgot pic

yes, because obviously a bunch of children and teachers are well versed on the specs of the shooter's firearm, had plenty of time to look at it, determine it's caliber, and then make a rational, informed decision on what to do.

as opposed to, everyone was panicking because some dude just start shooting, some people froze, or just didn't have time to realize what was going on before getting shot.
shoot yourself, pls. but use a .22 while sprinting so it won't do any permanent damage.

>tequila
>tequila
>tequila
>tequila

seriously, your baby is getting consumed and you want a drink?

Because leftists don't recognize anything that proves them wrong, especially facts
They ignore it

We've seen every fucking Pepe edit ever fucking made, but people still post them.

Top kek,

>66%
A true murican.

Logic and facts bounce off leftards like water on a raincoat.

>this is what europoors actually think

This so fucking much, fucking hypocrites

The news media is currently 100% occupied. Literally hitler is becoming US president. Even a genocide of the jews in israel wouldn't be as big news as literally hitler becoming president.

>strict laws
>Mexico

LOL NOPE

Would mexicans be better off having the 2nd amendment?

Fuck no. Every Brayan and Kevin with a gun, get the fuck outta here.

law abiding citizens CANNOT buy guns.
that's a fact,
you need a deputy's card saying that you be a good boy
yo need to travel to the only store for gun purchase in the entire country (over 2000 km away from the northmost part of the country)
and if you use it, even in legitimate defense you will be prosecuted and get the "guilty until proven innocent" treatment.

only criminals use guns without regard for the law, which is exactly what would happen in the us if they suddenly were banned.

>even with a legally owned weapon if a women shoots a criminal inside her property she is not except from prosecution because our laws expect you to be in "equality of force" before using anything lethal.

Meaning that if somebody invades your property you'd need to match their weapons in order to be except from prosecution. because in this country abuse from legitimate defense actually exist and is a legal term.

every petty criminal owns guns. Why not level things up a bit?
we need something beyond the 2nd, we need a legal system that treats self defense like something sacred.

every brayan and kevin own guns stupid retard user.

I notice our liberal media dropped all interest in the story, had this happened in America they would have been blaming guns for the next couple of weeks.

>one of the most gun control strict countries in the world.
>Mexico

pick one

Facts don't work on the left. There is basically no point in even arguing with them. They don'care about facts they care about feels and punishing people who disagree with them.

So what you are saying is that Mexico needs a wall to keep illegal U.S. firearms out?

i like how everyone waits until the threat is neutralized to run... like niggers you dont have to run now...

That's the exact logic in the USA.

The 2nd amendment may be MORE helpful to mexico than the US. For one thing you can't really trust the police to respond or help you there. Another - the main reason - the true purpose of the 2nd amendment is to make the government fear the citizens.

It's worded as
>necessary to the security of a free State

So if the government sucks ass like mexico's does, the people can overthrow them.

The laws are strict. The enforcement is lacking.

oh, it looked like they were goners.

>The news media is currently 100% occupied. Literally hitler is becoming US president.

Mexican medias are tired of Trump, the mexican shooting is a scapegoat, the same day there is other shooting in Cancun (four deads) but nobody talk about Cancun

Cancun shooting isn't as polemic as the school one, so, guess wich one got more coverage

I don't get the gun control argument. So if no laws then the shooting wouldn't happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=7m7ZgdgD0MM

>Mexican medias are tired of Trump
Really? He's going to have a lot of effect on mexico.

It has nothing to do with gun control. Its simply Mexicans being violent for the sake of being violent. This is what they do.

"Legion Holk" existed before of the schooting? I think nobody hear of this Legion if they make "incendiary TTs on twitter and distribute CP"

If they ignore him, maybe he'll go away?