Does anyone else here really fucking hate Chink scum? To the point where you want to behead one and cut its eyes out...

Does anyone else here really fucking hate Chink scum? To the point where you want to behead one and cut its eyes out. They're disgusting freaks that deserve worse. I would laugh if Beijing was nuked.

I would love to get covered in the blood of one of those things and I'm not just saying that to be edgy and autistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've always hated the Chinese. They're disgusting mongrols.

You're edgy, and autistic.

Same, they buy up all property here, and one chink buying one property here is too many.

Wanting a lot of Chinese monsters dead is hardly edgy.

>their soulless!!!!

How is this shit any less cruel than what Europeans did to actual human beings?

Sorry shill, but we know that really vicious racism originates from jews, it's one of the easiest and fastest ways to identify you with certainty.

Do you actually believe we'll disseminate your wartime nationalism for you?

Fuck off, filth

I don't hate all of them, but I strongly suspect their lack of empathy is a genetic trait rather than a cultural one.

>implying chinks aren't soulless scum of the earth

What do Europeans do now that's so bad?

Neck yourself Chang Xiaong
This
When did humans boil things alive? This isn't just about what they do to dogs even. They're such disgusting freaks

They aren't human

>thinking I'm a jew
Sperg detected. Go back to Shanghai, Lao. Behead some more children.

Same here. They dont give a shit about you or each other, but respect their intelligence

I'm not Chinese, I'm just being a dick to op. I don't even care for China.

if you are 'british' then you know that aggressively pushing conflict between races only serves the needs of the jew. No matter how evil or soulless you find orientals, you don't actually want to help jews do you?

No. So recognize the weaknesses of the asian, and simply make peace with them.

Being angry about some animals getting eaten alive, only demonstrates how very little you understand about the world you live in. Millions of animals get eaten alive every day.

Your father does.

Yup. I know.

(((They))) do want a race war, and Sup Forums doesn't see that.

Okay.

>but respect their intelligence

I never heard of an asian invetion. If you read about product they do, basically copies of european products.

>inb4 b but black powder

one in million of inventions....wew

How does a race war NOT benefit white people?

tpbp

chinks are bad but dumb niggers like OP are worse

Kikes are leagues better than Chinks, like light years better. I would help a Kike behead one with a smile on my face, yes. I'm not saying that Kikes are good even.

This isn't even about all Asians. Mongolians, Japs and peoples like Kazakhs aren't as the Chinese.

I have already said that it wasn't all about doggos getting slowly boiled alive, they do terrible things to humans. Also, that alone is a valid reason - a dog is superior to millions of animals, as cats are too.

I didn't say it wouldn't benefit whities, but it will benefit joos, as well.

I know that feel. Japan and even Korea have some admirable qualities, but chinks are fucking animals. They don't have souls, they're like angry yellow monkeys.

t.Shiro Ishii

This.

really? a dog is superior to a buffalo or a grasshopper or a slug. thats great, I don't like people like you, who attach sentiment to simple animals

they're biologically programmed to be useful to their pack, they're a tool, and if you're stuck in a bad place, they're dinner

the fact that you describe a jew as anything except enemy#1 of humanity and the earth itself, demonstrates that you are an outsider here

The only Asians I hate are the ones trying too hard to be white.

>muh save the animals

Is that why you let a couple million pakis and poo in Loos into your country?

Maybe you Anglo cucks should fixate on preventing child rape and crimes instead of worrying about us Asians, we're not the ones with a country full of violent criminals calling themselves "refugees".

Pretty much this. They are some of the most ignorant, immoral, soulless fucks I have ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMVjskBB4w0

>simple animals
>biologically programmed
>tool
This isn't anything different to humans. Humans are animals. Sentiment should be attached to other animals. There's been numerous tests to show what dogs are like anyways. You only have points from incredulity it seems.

I've been here since 2012. I hate Kikes, but I hate Chinks so much more.

White>Jews (ugh)>Niggers>Chinks

No, you are. China is an absolute shithole.If you're not from China I don't even know why you're angry, since I don't hate all Asians.

>these threads
>see poor doggos being boiled alive
>sudden urge to get the bus to Durham and chimp out at the chink exchange students

The french used to throw bags of cats onto bonfires for fun

It was absolutely nowhere near done on a scale of a billion people though. They all hated them, only freaks did it.

I feel the same about Californians. I think those living in Hollywood, SF, whatever are fucking mentally ill. They are so unbelievably self-centered and they fell like they're entitled just because they are in California. They feel the need to shit on all other states because they aren't as progressive as them and it fucking enrages me.

Also I'll never forgive what they did to my family. My eldest aunt had some kids during the 80s (my cousins) and they moved to California after a little while and basically turned my cousins in to fucking fruits. So I never really forgave them for that.

But recently, my grandma has been sent to the ER and has been hospitalized for several infections and is currently dying and she fucking refuses to see her dying mother because people voted for Donald Trump in Indiana.

Honestly that is probably the most disgusting thing I have ever witnessed.

>the third largest country in the world
>"I saw some pictures on the internet, those Chinese are so mean wahhh

I bet all your vets cry in their sleep knowing their friends sacrificed their life to prop up your British shithole.

You mad bro? Everything is made in China!! China OWNS you!!

You points are really null and void. It's almost like you've never been to China, I have. I've researched the shithole for years.

I would rather live in Namibia than China. It is that bad. and many others agree with me.

ok whatever you say, ming

Cheerio hip hip and all that sort of rot!! guvna

Here we go with this shit again.

>hey guys look at this horrible image of an isolated incident happening a widdle dog, don't you hate _____ now

PETA and Reddit need to fucking go.

CHING CHONG CHING CHING CHANG CHONG

Ahmed I told you not to make this thread

Is that soup you're making? It looks pretty dog-gone good.

Robster craws?

>isolated incident
Holy shit you're so desperate. It's not just about the dogs don't you get it?
You are the redditor here. Only redditors would be autistic enough to defend Chinks.

Cherry picking

Democraps + Republicants = Americunts

Another note, I'm half Serbian. Say anything you want to me please.

Eat a dogo red rocket faggot

I think they should stay in their born chink countries and try to prosper. If White races like German, Sweden, and others get cuck out then we might need the chinks to at least be the supiror sub-humans of New Earth.

> I've been here since
Opinions disregarded.
On another note, I hope the chinks start exclusively using pitbulls in their cooking.

Stop blaming China for your short comings. Blame your white rich greedy bosses for screwing you over!

Okay Hose. I thought your kind were good in this perspective.

This image never fails to piss me off.

>be human
>breed animals to really like and you have affection towards you
>then, evolve into yellow man
>suddenly betray all these animals that trust you
>yellow man thinks he's still human for being this vile
Nipnongs man...

>''opinions disregarded''
>bait immediately after
Nice to know you can't prove me wrong in any way shape or form.

My doubles say you're wrong.

Do you ever wonder how much someones environment has an effect on their behavior? Maybe im wrong, but i dont hear very often about chinese in america being the perpetrators of animal abuse. I know they would only make up a small minority, but still.

>I'm not just saying that to be edgy and autistic
>I'm not, I'm not, I'm not
Yes, you are.

I've grown up in California, and I was redpilled on theese libs since grade school, seeing the degeneracy unfold before my very eyes has made me into a bitter hateful young man

My digits say you're a kike faggot

Ok Lao

Yeah I hate China.

>"ching chang ching chang chong"
kek

Cuz China OWNS you!!!!! Everything is made in China!

Yes they are truly soulless and not worthy of being called "human".
Nothing but soulless flesh robots programmed to do evil.

Intelligence without compassion can only be used for evil

The pain makes the meat tastier, Gweilo.

I'd try dog once desu, still fucked up though

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!

>Yes they are truly soulless and not worthy of being called "human".
>Nothing but soulless flesh robots programmed to do evil.
How is that any different from you?
Ive actually heard that fear or suffering makes meat less tasty. My evidence is anecdotal, but it seems to be a common understanding among hunters that clean kills are not just neccessary for mercy, but animals given time to understand they are going to die, or at least fear for their lives, have a taste of "fear" in them. Maybe its just the abundance of adreniline in the meat.

Soon brother, soon. The God Emperor will lead the way

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!