Trudeau answers anglophone question in french while in Quebec, btfo by cbc KEK

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-town-hall-sherbrooke-quebec-public-questions-1.3940058?cmp=rss

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau answered questions ranging from local concerns about public transit to tabling new federal pot legislation at Tuesday night's town hall in Sherbrooke, Que., and he answered them all in French — because, he said, "we're in Quebec."

>A woman asked in English what would be done to help Anglo-Quebecers seeking mental health services when those services are only available in French.

>"Thank you for your use of both official languages," Trudeau replied in French.

>But we're in a French province so I will answer in French," he answered, as the woman grew visibly annoyed.

>"All people who speak one of the two official languages should feel comfortable across the country," he said, in French

What an idiot. Do you guys think he is trying to destroy french-anglo relations?

If he does and Quebec separates, you frenchies can have trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU
cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-language-blunder-fallout-1.3941934
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=res&dir=cir/red/allo&document=index&lang=e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=5vAlz1at_OU

Wow what a surprise, captain Québec is the only important province shits on the Anglos.

I totally didn't see that coming.

>Do you guys think he is trying to destroy french-anglo relations?
I think he's destroying all of Canada, the relations between the French-Anglo communities being the least of your concern.

reminder every single open borders marxist has came from quebec and they would rather import a french nigger or arab than a 10/10 swede or german

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/trudeau-language-blunder-fallout-1.3941934

>Trudeau was asked a question about the difficulties anglophones in the Eastern Townships have in getting mental health services. He responded in French, without translation, starting with: "We are in Quebec, so I will answer in French."

>He was asked other questions, one by a refugee from Afghanistan, who has learned some English, but no French yet. Again, Trudeau answered exclusively in French.

He will be re-elected.

Once you start to realize that all of the nation destroying third world importing trash in this country virtually all comes from the highest taxed and lowest standard of living province (Quebec) the solution becomes more apparent.

At this point i'd let them keep their $11b in welfare just to leave. I wouldn't even take most of their natural resources through signing deals with the natives and using the military.

>French province
Hopefully soon they will be their own wretched strip of land. viva qubec libre separation now!

Quebec could let the entire country vote and be out tomorrow guaranteed. This is why they will only let people in Quebec vote where support for separation is far less common due to the 1/3 federal jobs and $11b in annual welfare paid for by white Canada. Quebec can't balance a budget 9/10 years and they already have the highest taxes in North America. They would go bankrupt overnight.

>Later, a woman wearing a hijab read from notes, in broken English, asking on behalf of all Canadian Muslims if Trudeau would consider giving them a public holiday for Eid al-Fitr, the holiday marking the end of the Islamic holy month of fasting, Ramadan.

>He answered in French that Canadians' differences are their strength and that embracing those differences enriches our country — whether they be historic differences between the French and English, or more recently with refugees being welcomed into Canada.

>"Here in Canada, it's hard to call a certain group 'other,' because we are all so diverse," he said.

>He did not comment on adding a national holiday to the calendar.

>Leafs
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah brother never saw it coming either, unbelievable.

>French-Anglo communities being the least of your concern.

i wouldn't say it is the biggest concern either, but i wouldn't turn a blind eye away from the possibility of this sparking another separation movement either.

i'm not the biggest fan of the frenchies because of their shitty provincial government and law. But if they separate they will completely fuck up the maritimes into oblivion economically. And it is not like they are doing well as it is already.

TLDR: didn't disagree with you fully, just said quebec separation is a possibility because of this and will cause canada's economy in the maritimes to get rekt.

He needs to go, NOW.

Preferably in a casket and with the rest of his family.

was suppose to tag you in there too, answering you in the second part

this isn't very multicultural..

>muticulturalism for everyone!
>you get a black, you get a mudshit, you get an asian
>except here in quebec, speak french or fuck off

Based

He did this out of sheer calculation. He knew the outrage would have been much worse if he started answering in English.

He was asked a question in English though m8

So fucking what if you live in the french speaking part of any country learn fucking french..

Yes, and he knew people in Québec would have sperged out much more had he responded in English.

They're sperging out anyway because it's pretty fucking ignorant, especially when a literal refugee asks in broken English and he does the same thing. Canada is a joke

>If he does and Quebec separates, you frenchies can have trudeau
Why? His dad moved to Ontario and is incredibly hated in Quebec, almost as much as his son. If Quebec separates you better be damn sure we're gonna #MakeQuebecNewFranceAgain
Besides, Kek is on our side

EN FRANCAIS S'IL VOUS PLAIT!

>His dad moved to Ontario
You kind of have to when you are PM. No more ifs about separation please just do it or keep complaining about how you are the "white niggers" of North America like you've been doing.

Nobody cares

>post yfw even your local refugees can't even stand hearing the cuck speak

Also:

>"But recent Afghan immigrant Abdullah Hakiemie was too excited to meet his hero to be fazed by a French answer."

>truedough fomenting a civil war in Canada
Will this make him /ourguy/?

the rise of french-english tensions in canada is disturbing,

je me souviens

What a fucking dick head.

This is 5d integration chess.
By doing that, he's instilling french hate to this future Anglo Canadian, making him more Canadian in the process.

>the rise
They've always been there, but have been on hold since 1995. They're starting to come back. You won't be able to hide from the never-sleeping fire this time. The universal conflagration is coming.

goddamn thats fucking hilarious
i cant wait til canada collapses and we publicly lynch trudeau

Isn't that contrary to his politics?

eh, quebec is the best part of canada. nobody likes you anglo-cucks

I'm a dirty quebecer and this is beyond embarrassing, trudeau wants a gold star for preserving our identity but it's fucking obvious that anglo-quebecers deserve access to english-speaking medical services, and they deserve a leader who will answer their fucking questions.

>I'm from Québec guys hahah we need to speak English in Québec am I right haha"
t.squarehead

I'd say french and english canucks are becoming united in their hate for trudeau

I bet that fucking faggot would do the same here in West Quebec where it's almost 50/50 French/English

>quebec is the best part of canada
Hopefully not for much longer. Now run along and watch Jamarcus and dayqwarius play football while you sit on your fatass shoveling fast food down your throat during the commercial break don't forget the diet pop though. >less than 60%

I've noticed even the moderates and center left Canadians are starting to turn on Trudeau recently. They seem to be getting tired of his extremely over the top progressivist shtick while the view is he's not doing anything worthwhile as a lawmaker.

The honeymoon is definitely over.

Won't happen, my dear cuck. People in here are becoming more and more redpilled every minute. It's because they are naturally so.

Oh wow, are you telling me that trying to mix 2 massively distinct cultures and languages is problematic?
Thanks liberals fro proving that multicutulralism doesnt work.

>talking about his dad
>i'm talking about current year trudeau

>t. Giles Duseppe

>doesn't know how to spell Gilles, a common French name
>how are you doing my fellow quebecers, I think we really need to tone down the xenophobic rhetoric and be more open with other canadian cultures hahaa am I rite guys haha baguette I'm French

I have a friend who just moved there and doesn't see it as racist that he doesn't get served in shops for not speaking French, despite both being official languages.

How do I get through to him?

Why not? I hear so much about it. The impotent boasting from qubecors about separation is lame after so any years.

Oh, I knew you were talking about Justin - it's just that focusing on him makes you seem even more foolish than you already look since he's from Ontario and not Quebec. He's no Quebecois - he's an anglocuck, like you.
I think guys like you are falseflag antifas trying to get Sup Forums to hate Quebec despite the fact it's the most nationalistic place in North America and a lesson to the anglocucks on how to preserve one's own culture. You don't want the Americans imitating us because you little antifas will shit your pants if a real nazi ever showed up on your doorstep.

Based Trudeau

Fuck Quebec!

Anglos vs Francos when?

Your friend is technically correct, it's language-based discrimination not race.

Why don't you just compromise and learn arabic?

Quebec is better than rest of Camada. Although kekbec is a lil racist

>because we're in Quebec
>Not because it's 2017 I mean c'mon
You had one job weeb man

If you balance the budget the deficit wins

>anglocuck
You use this but have books written about how oppressed you are literally calling yourselves "white niggers" and shitty songs about >muh speak white. Hundreds of years of butthurt and here you sit speaking english calling anglos cucks. Your ancestors have all died under a foreign flag so shut the fuck and separate you francophonecuck. The impotent whining and obnoxious sense of entitlement is hilarious.

>"Here in Canada, it's hard to call a certain group 'other,' because we are all so diverse," he said.
This is so monstrously evil, considering Canada has been white for most of its history. He just shits all over his own people and his own culture, over and over again.

Goddamn commie spawn.

Was in Fredericton, NB

When did Fidel Castro move to Ontario?

Ever see his mom's beaver?
I read his biography, and some kid brought this to school and showed him in front of everyone.
I want to meet that legend and shake his hand.

What a legend.

Also saved.

REMOVE FROG

>Born in ontario
>raised in quebec

hes a fucking frenchie, raised in quebec.

>nationalistic place in North America

and you pride on "unique" culture from anglos, yet we litterally have the same "hoser" culture in northern/ rual areas. and the same shittierniggerlib culture in our metropolitain areas. the only thing you frogs do different is speak french. that is it

im talking about more of ontario anglos vs quebecois and even NB anglos

>foreigners who refuse to integrate should be catered to

Fuck no, if she wants services in English she has 9 provinces and 3 territories to go to, this one is ours. Next step after that is accommodating immigrants, that would just make things worse. Either they learn the language of Quebec if they want to live here, either they go to anglo-canada.

S'agit-il, j'ose dire, de /notregars/ ?

>virtue signal so hard it passes the point of parody
What will Canadians think of next?

>it's another irrelevent village-tier provinces whining about stuff

cry all you want. Québec has more electoral weight than all of you except Ontario put together

Canada is an English and French country. Quebec has been a major pain in the ass the last 60 years, but they're an important part of our heritage.

All parties are idiotic on this front. We're an Anglo-French state under the rule of the queen. That's the way it is, that's the way it should be. Anybody claiming to be "right-wing" or, worse yet, a "traditionalist" who disputes this is a fool. Read your Grant you liberal fucks

Hasn't it been a year and this faggot still can't LEGALIZE IT?
What a shitty leader

Simple question

Does every quebecer speaks english, is it mandatory ?

I could totally believe he's castro's son but didn't the trudeau's officially meet castro after justin was already born?

Who's the guy on the left?

This is classic Justin and reminds me of when he was just some child-molester looking guy in the House of Commons. He acts all principled and virtue signals and then says or does something that makes no sense, but which he claims is somehow a matter of principle.

He's really hilarious to behold, he's like a caricature of the modern political left.

>Canada is an English and French country.

Governors Murray and Carleton didn't think so, in fact they had a stated goal to destroy our frenchness, so did Governor Durham. Anyone claiming Canada is bilingual and not duolingual is an idiot. Our "shared" heritage is only conflict and disdain.

Mandatory to learn in school, but the older generations don't speak it and even the younger ones have a big accent. English isn't used here and French isn't used in the rest of Canada, it's a waste of time and resources for them to learn French.

Yes but Maggie got around before then. Young hippie girl in the upper circles of leftist power, she was at all the right parties. Meeting exciting musicians, counter culture leaders, revolutionaries... So was Castro. He loved going up there to toboggan and liaise with other communist groups.

Those services are available in English, just not outside of Montreal and its surroundings for obvious reasons.
>100% anglo
>Sherbrooke
Deport yourself

What did the actual commonwealth or the british empire rather think about the french in cananda? I know there were french trappers in canada but was there any official french part?

>ours
Another francophonecuck who boasts about what's "theirs" under a foreign flag.
60 years to long.

based

I am a poo-in-loo from Bc living in Québec and I can honestly say, anglophones are the laziest Canadians. Why can't you learn another language? I speak 5. You can't speak two?

Think about it: french is taught in schools.

Most québécois speak BOTH English AND French. You can't call yourself Canadian if you don't speak the official two languages of Canada.

Get fucked.
Tabarnak!

Français n'est pas trop difficile! Ta gueule!

So it's actually fucking possible Trudeau is his bastard!) This amazing.

is this a photoshop? there's now way this dumbfuck actually did this...

I don't like at all this faggot but it was based, if you have a federal country and want to respect the laws of the country you must speak the language of this state

It would sure explain a lot. Pierre got totally cucked.

HAHAHAH he shits on *nglos daily and destroy their shitty country, love this guy.
Fuck the queen btw!

depends where senpai

in Gatineau nobody seems to give a fuck, half of the people here are Anglo government employees. My dad moved here 30 years ago and never learned French either

Languages are much more interconnected than this graph shows. For example, French has a lot of Greek in it.

French should have been purged since day one

Quebec was founded by the French and given to England after the seven year war. At the time the Americans were making trouble so they toned out their annihilation policies so we wouldn't join them but it was still a goal of the Crown. During the 1830's there was a failed revolution and then they sent a diplomat to assess the problem of Quebecers and in his report he called french-canadians an inferior race to the Anglo-Saxons and when he was made governor he gave more rights and powers to anglos again as goal to quietly do away with Quebecers. None really managed to assimilate us and they never genocided us so now we're stuck together.

Border towns all over the world are different from the rest of the nation, but besides that and ex-english colonies like the Eastern townships no one speaks English in their daily lives, only to learn it in school.

What's based is that you can not even attend national holidays without getting run over by your replacement french speakers.

French PM I think

>1968 is today
elections.ca/content.aspx?section=res&dir=cir/red/allo&document=index&lang=e

Suck my dick dumb anglo :)

A pretentious arbitrary grand stand

He'll take any opportunity to act holier then thou

dick vagina Jigurda