Hey Sup Forums I've come to the realization that Indian woman are the way to go

Hey Sup Forums I've come to the realization that Indian woman are the way to go.

White women are sluts and basically want to destroy the white race with their blue pilled ideology.

Indian women on the other hand want to build families and maintain culture and believe in working hard.

>But muh poo in loo

Yeah but you get shitty people in every culture. Lets face it Sup Forums indian women are number 1.

The question is, why dont you have one?

mean iq 85
You will have diluted kids

>white women are sluts
>want to build families and maintain culture and believe in working hard.

I like coming to a board that makes sweeping generalizations based on nothing.

>*Indian women on the other hand

>Muh low IQ

You realise that that's an average figure. Take out the 35% Mudslimes and lower castes and that figure would easily be above 100

Clearly have never called up tech support mate

JIDF please stop

Brb posts whitest Indian possible

You could say the same for any other country.

Your degenerate media has made whores out of Indian women too. Unless you go to a village upper caste family. And they wouldn't marry girls to a foreigner. For them, you may as well be a poo in loo.

>tfw no indo-aryan gf

>Indian women on the other hand

Not the wiping hand, I hope.

Indian women are mostly ugly as fuck, that's why. The 1-2% percent of them that are attractive are usually REALLLY attractive but there is no in between. 98% poo in loo, 1% fuckable, 1%waifuable.

Stay the fuck away from our women you degenerates... You'll probably corrupt them the way you corrupted your own women and turned them all to shit.

Fucking retard you cherrypicked a high caste northern indian who probably bleaches as well

If you can deal with the toilet training and brown nipples and labia don't disgust you, then go for it OP you enormous faggot.

POO IN LOO RAPIST

No, leave them alone. White people destroy every culture that they touch, just let these autistic faggots die out as incels

Average Murican damsel

Salty amerifat detected.

Lower caste people are usually ugly af and it's unlikely that you will be attracted to one of their women.

Aishwarya Rai is a literal 1 in a billion.

She is a genetic freak of nature and you are a fool if you think the average Indian woman looks anything even remotely like her.

Funny thing is, Hollywood faggots have already taken two of the top Indian actresses and turned them into whores on low budget shit American TV and movies. Priyanka chopra is now sucking white dicks on Quantico and Deepika Padukone likewise on xxx. Fuck amerisharts, they ruin everything they touch.

Do the laws about picking up dog poop apply to Indian wives?

Classic Southern belle

Can't wait until the day Pakistan nukes you fucking retards. I unironically hate everything about you.

>After seeing Baksh in a British television advertisement for Maxwell House coffee in 1971, Michael Caine became obsessed with finding the woman he considered to be "the most beautiful... he had ever seen."[1] From a friend in the advertising business, he discovered that she lived only a few miles from him in London. The couple were married in Las Vegas on 8 January 1973,[3] and have one daughter, Natasha.

Neither of those were anything to write home about anyway.

>tfw no conservative white gf

Too bad only 5 Indian women look like that.

No pajeet, southern US women are hottee than punjab loos who cant even use toilet.

Ooh, did I touch a raw nerve there, Cletus?

I'd take her to the designated shitting street any day

just no Pajeet. no.

u mad brown boi? she likes that BWC

Oh yes they are, Cletus

Everything about your culture is cancer.

Get a working sanitation system and then you can get internet privileges.

You're all rapist perverts and still afraid of your parent's opinion at 35.

Also, here's a tip: You don't all need to be doctors. There's other jobs out there.

I would even go so far as to say that Indians are worse than niggers.
At least some dindus make good music and are good entertainers.
Indians literally have no redeemable qualities.

Little extreme there buddy

If you ever met some of them, you'd know it's not extreme enough.

>whole paragraph justifying you chasing some ugly dark Indian shitskin
>another attempt at justification by trying to find the whitest Indian girl you could find to add as image to your post
Youre clearly very conflicted about all this. Stop justifying your own crush and stop attempting to use mental gymnastics to make it fit your Sup Forums autism

>Implying American intelligence agencies would have ever found out about the toilet witch without the help of India

Keep dreaming Amerishart.

Haha poo in loo, india is literally shit, ugly people, and swimming in filthy dead body water because your elephant god or whatever said to.

Pic related is OP. Fuck off, Pajeet.

It ain't even that. Go to western countries and Indian women love white dick no bullshit

Fuck yeah man, that's hot. Protect your women from the white devils.

Kek. Nothing I love more than triggered redneck-Burgers. Do the verbose posts hurt your Cheeto-dripping fingers, Tubby?

Shes south indian though, im from the south & my moms cousins kid has green eyes. Its uncommon but not super super rare.

There are decent looking girls everywhere but "ew pointy elbows 2/10 wouldnt fuck" meme produces neet virgins

>tfw when based indians destroying the burgers

Define "Indian Women". It looks like posted an Indian woman from an ethnic group that is genetically very aryan. At which point you're almost just saying "fuck white women. white women are much better."

Sorry... I'm living unmarried with a Kerala woman. Parents are both high ranking in their respective social circles. Indian women are not so unattainable.

She is south indian, they are closer to abbos

Does she worship ravan desu?

>indian women not sluts
>highest rate of abortion and infantacide

Pick one. Either that or they're getting raped constantly, which already means they're in a crap gene pool.

I don't like hairy women.

Oh yes cause Bollywood actresses are sooo chaste. Even in India everyone knows they have to take in gallons of cum to rise to the top. Stop bullshitting.

Dude, you should see how much Indians hate the sun cause it will tan them and thus make them darker. They are so obsessed with being white.

>a handful of people determine the worth of over 1 billion
you can say the same for every other group
I guess all humans should be eradicated huh

Don't even know who that is.

I can see you're a conflicted little man though with your southerner hate...

South India: Space program, high literacy rate, high education...

North: Muh paneer, muh masala, muh rape, muh self worship for being whiter.

By the way, the gypsy plague in Europ came from North India.

ohh, yes, i sincerely concur that feel bro

> (You)
>Don't even know who that is.
>I can see you're a conflicted little man though with your southerner hate...

Yes I can see that you don't even know who ravan is and still figured out I was hating on South Indians and desu and any Redpilled Indian will tell you North India is where the brain is south India has better educational infrastructure.
T. South Indian

Vaginas be smelling like currey

>North India is where the brain is

Strange how GDP paints a different picture.

Also, nice english in your post... Barely even readable. I bet you're Paki.

Easy, don't stick your face near it. Only use your hands and your dick on it, and wash both thoroughly, after.

Have fun finding the 17 attractive Indian women who arnt already in an arranged marriage.

>want to destroy the white race with their blue pilled ideology.
and you want to fuck and mix with shitskins and you don't think that's blue pill af?

Most Indian women 18+ look like old women with mutilated hands and feet. I have a foot fetish and I find Indian and Arab (some Arabs like Persians are ok) feet to be almost all disgusting.

OP IS A VIRGINBOI FAGGOT WITH A LITTLE BOI PU$$Y. WAHHH WHERE THE REAL WHITE WIMIN AT?

Nah. Indian women are sluts too. That's why they have arranged marriage in India. If it were up to them, they'd just slut their way around the globe.

>Indian women on the other hand want to build families and maintain culture and believe in working hard.

yes goy. force your offspring to study like hive drones to become doctors and cubicle workers and beat them/disown them if they refuse. then, brag about how incredibly talented and intelligent they are. you too can be humble and also brag about being humble.

life is nothing but status and money, and she will makes sure she reminds you of this important fact.