Spencer

What does Sup Forums think about Spencer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Controlled opposition

Sup Forums isn't a single person. I watched few of his videos. He seems reasonable and so does some of the NPI content I watched. I don't believe in joining clubs or following ecelebs either.

I think he makes too many posts about himself on Sup Forums using proxies.

The Spencer type is what we need more of.

>you're not going to be Fuhrer, Spencer

this

I really like him although he want's to get rid of NATO. I think it should be reformed.

He's one of the better homosexual speakers of the Alt-Right.

CIA plant used to trick Sup Forums

fpbp

The dude is not capable of having a conversation about his beliefs. He cannot defend himself properly without back stepping

kike faggot

is millennial woes also controlled opposition?

Based guy hated by useless neets and conspiratards who think he's a plant because he doesn't want to gas the fags

Possibly. He looks pretty jewy to me.

>What does Sup Forums think about Spencer?

>I think he makes too many posts about himself on Sup Forums using proxies.

^^^^^^This

#NotMyLeader

Last night Mr Richard Spencer visited me in my dream. He asked me if i would stand beside him in the race war with rifle in hand and i said without hesitation "Yes Sir"

Then he said to me "If your commitment is true and you are willing to employ violence why are you not organizing now to wake-up other whites then? Why are you willing to risk your life in the future but not your comfort in the present?" I was cowed to silence

>THIS

Barely knew who he was before the Roman salute thing. Now I kind of like him.

Yep.

Fake and gay

Fake ass retard who just suddenly appeared as the leader of "the Alt-Right" during the election.

Dick Spencer is a nice man.

I support Richard Spencer

He russles the right people and has a decent message and knows the importance of aesthetics
Could be worse
I support his actions

THIS

((CIA)))

good man

You're a retard. He literally coined the term "Alt-Right" in 2010. He was preaching white nationalism years before it became a Sup Forums meme.

This.

NEETS and WW2 Nazi reenacting LARPers can't comprehend how a man is showing his face to the public while normalizing ethnic nationalism and identiarianism for white people, so they think he must be controlled opposition.

FPBP

He's pretty based. The movement could use a few more of him to attract normies. He's obviously doing something right with all of the hate from Jews he's been getting. Schizos and shills will call him gay controlled opposition.

To add,

How could anyone think this guy is controlled opposition when he BTFO's a kike so brilliantly like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw

Only people who don't like Spencer are shills.

The fact that JIDF posts this everyday just to call him controlled op. Means he is effective and they are scared

I love that clip. Also the one where he talks shit about the fat guy.

Fag enabler.

DENOUNCE
E
N
O
U
N
C
E

The younger, more attractive David Duke to be used as a boogeyman for the normies.

Hes an idiot. Fuck him.

Do you like milo for spreading hip conservative interracial sodomy in colleges?

>He literally coined the term "Alt-Right" in 2010. He was preaching white nationalism years before it became a Sup Forums meme.
So?
If i made the term "shitpost" first, am I shitposter leader?

It's true. But their ability to poison the well is going away since nobody trusts the media any more. It's honestly a net plus at this point any time him or Duke are mentioned at all.

Spicy

Based on what?

antifachan's many paranoid neuroses

Based on nothing, obviously. They're shills, concern trolling, or can't believe that somebody may actually say publicly what we're all thinking.

Spencer has some good moments but other moments make him come off as an autist with unthoughtout ideas.

Cons
>embraces queers
>embraces trannies
>has no plan for nigger problem in America

Pros
>JQ
>strong on immigration
>aesthetically decent
>probably not a genetic kike
>has a decent audience size

cripplechan

He doesn't self-identify as the leader, that's the label the media has given him to put a face to a name. If the media is going to put a face to the alt right name, I think Spencer is a pretty good target. He speaks well, doesn't talk about hating jews 24/7 (but still brings up the JQ), and doesn't look like a fat NEET.

Who else would you have representing our general ideals?

The point is that he's been at it for years and didn't just "appear". He deserves some form of a leadership role considering he's doing some leading, unlike hardly anyone else.

I like Spencer, he makes good an eloquent arguments from our position. I think he can play a strong role in normalizing our views. IDK much about NPI tho, what do they do besides the conferences?

exactly, there is a massive campaign to discredit Spencer because they know he is a good face for the movement

This
Spencer would make a good leader

>cons
Does he really embrace faggotry?
>nigger problem
Yea hard issue, mass deportation or section off a piece of US and put them there? Are these any good?

This is the 23andMe he posted on his twitter, so no kike genes.

I think Spencer doesn't touch the gay/tranny issue because it's not an issue you can rally people on. Fighting for your people and identity is something civil wars occur over, not faggots in bathrooms. Also, I'm pretty sure his goal about US nig problem is the inevitable balkanization of the United States, in which a white nation could form.

I just like that Queen song "Under Pressure" where they replace it with "Richard Spencer".

It's not White Hot Takes though, anybody know where I can find it? Same for "I've been thinking about Jews" and "Cuck My Life into pieces, this is my wife's black son"

tia

>Balkanization of US
THIS!!!!
I want this to happen so badly, how can Spencer, NPI, or We here make it happen?

I think so too. He has the ability to convince people of the moral necessity of our cause, which is an aspect largely unmentioned but attractive to more people. I'd like to hear what his policy stances would be.

cheers user

Yes he embraces faggots.

I have always liked Lincolns plan. Send the fuckers back to Africa. Reinforced segregation might work for a while but I don't trust it as a long term plan. It really comes down to deport or kill. I understand his reluctance to say so in public but until he does I can't knock that of his cons.

He might be a good face but the power of the movement is still with user.

Those are all TRS bits, I love them. I was able to find "cuck my life into pieces (my wife's black son) on YouTube Morrakiu or Tyrantfashister

Yea, any possibility of him an NPI starting a party?

I had never considered Balkinization a legitimate answer. Maybe it is? I know the south and middle America would be fine but I think the coasts would oppose.

I love this guy he always keeps me in suspencer

Hail trump hail victory hail our people

Just want to clarify, I didn't mean segregate nogs in one state I mean secede that state, completely separate from US, and then walk it off.

What has he said about faggots? Genuinely asking

Cringy nazi wannabe. He tries to look like some 1940s Waffen-SS dude with his haircut but he's a timid little fag who lets himself be humiliated by niggas.

He's a pretty good representative of the pathetic alt-right memelords I suppose.

Honestly, I think Balkanization is the only way for whites in America, our demographics are fucked, white newborns have been a MINORITY for two consecutive years now. And the boomers are bound to die soon too

Possibly a new civil war could break out during the chaos of a major economic collapse or presidential assassination, which would maybe lead to balkanization. Read this about how a civil war in modern times could potentially go.

Hmm I haven't heard but I wouldn't think so. I honestly think not just joining the Republican Party would be a mistake. It'd split the white vote. I remember seeing him teasing the idea of running for congress as a republican in Montana.

"Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about."

Direct from his twitter

>that flag
Why did I expect a post that wasn't going to be cucked coming from (you)?

That's really fucking gay. At the cery least it should be discouraged, this makes it sound like it's ok

Yea I think it would be a mistake too, but if they created a party like UKIP that can inffluence the platforms of other parties could that work as well?

I wasn't thinking civil war per say, more like a secessionist movement.

I'm sure you're a great big tough guy with a cool modern haircut who beats up niggers.

Because I don't worship some American homo tryhard I'm cucked? LMAO go home trs

I'm a real alpha male. An apex predator.

>go home TRS
ANTIFA kike shill detected, go back to cuck Sup Forums

I don't worship Spencer or TRS I just recognize that they support some if not many of my views, it's like supporting the Republican Party or Trump because of the wall

An apex predator in Germany? How are dem RefugeeBux?

Literally works for the FBI

He's a dangerous faggot and pretty based as well.

go home TRS

control opposition

Kek

You're a real faggot. An apex dildo taker.

Autism speaks: It's time to listen.

He never actually endorses degenerate faggot culture, though. Also, he's just right. No matter what you do, a very small percentage of the population will have homosexual tendencies even during ideal cultural conditions. You can discourage it, even make it illegal, but it's still going to happen (just look in the middle east, ffs). Focusing on homosexuals is not something you should build a movement around, as I said earlier. Nobody will fight to the death to end penises going into anuses.

Looks like Cuck/pol/ found our thread boys. You kikes need to fuck off back to your Rabbi
Your just mad because Spencer doesn't want immigrants, especially (you) paco

>they support some if not many of my views

you have some pretty retarded views

Thx for the dl and the read.

I'm sure it would help shift the overtun window, but there's no way the other parties would go white nationalist on their own. We've gotta take the Republican Party or the democrats will surely win which is game over.

I agree with that, my only thing is I think society has gone too far into faggotry and that it needs to be discouraged so we can return to normal levels, it shouldn't be the priority though

Sup Forums used to be a single identity, however. Now we got cucks, niggers, and kikes with shitty opinions.

>muh cripple/antifa boogeyman!
>it can't be that Sup Forums is sick of my constant newfag shilling
go home to your microwave TRS

Like what?
>Ethno nationalism
>strong family values
>no faggotry
>no social degradation

Why do you take me for a meme white nationalist? I consider myself an ethno nationalist, all people deserve a homeland

The aspie face of alt-right white supremacists everywhere, the perfect representative for Sup Forums.

You do know that Spencer and TRS are seperate, right? You faggots always lump this shit together and just call it gay and people autistic for listening to these people. It's obviously because you can't debate against what they're saying.

>smuganime.jpg
>non-argument

He's trolling.

>hell be a good fuhrer Sup Forums

implying Sup Forums wants or ever needed a leader,

we come to Sup Forums to not be led by fags milking their 15 minutes of shekels

only jews push the racebaiting , and alt right bullshit.

Smart people know this entire media cycle post election has been for two reason to obscur pizzagate investigations and salvage the globalist agenda.

anyone trying to consolidate Sup Forums into some sort of fucked up quantifiable bass to criticize like lgbt and alt right